Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

looking for quick hookup

Tinder is the most effective by far and I genuinely slay it on there as a man. dating in the villages florida A lot of men and women do get reject having sort 2. On the topic of dating, I came across this great web page that review the major 10 dating websites for Muslims. how to remove zoosk from my computer Work primarily based in KL but girl from Penang.

most popular gay hookup apps 2017

And hopefully you have swiped on an individual with exciting photos and/or a great bio, and you have anything else you can ask them. craigslist pensacola dating This section of the forum is a spot to discuss about dating, relationships & marriage. Extended distance relationships are not by nature doomed to fail. orlando usasexguide Your budding romance may well be more than in a matter of minutes if you straight up ask if he has sex on the very first date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/2/2009 9:28:50 AM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

medic60
Over 2,000 Posts (2,110)
Leechburg, PA

Quote from smilin4adream07:
I love to cook.....so I like a little meat myself!

Oh how I could, but I won't..............Love ya babydoll...........

6/6/2009 5:24:37 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

stumppy
Bath, PA

I have to wonder what else are they in denial about

6/10/2009 8:47:42 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

tallinpa
Pittston, PA

Scanning thru I saw this topic and still wonder about it. At 6'8 I dont even show up on most height to weight ratios or even a BMI index. I am 265, can drop to 250 in 2 weeks but like to cook and eat so usually at the 265 mark....lol

6/10/2009 9:51:19 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

threepines
New Castle, PA

Quote from jakal420:
i think that means many things, from just a few extra lbs. to a few extra, extra, extra lbs. to even more...but really all it is is a selection in a box, each person is unique and a one of a kind individual that you can't limit to 5 selections in a "body type" box, nor can u do the same with the "personalities type" box. i just think it's hard to describe urself when ur selection isn't among those that r given...but that's just me...obiviously the site designers disagree...lol.

Way to go Jakal, you are wise beyond your years...it's great that we are all unique and that we all don't look like alike.....

6/12/2009 12:16:49 AM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

shanabbyx0
Southampton, PA

it means you could lose some weight b*tchhhhhes

big people need love too
[could lose like 239832 pounds]

love or hate it
idgaf

6/12/2009 8:11:26 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  
boobette
New Kensington, PA

a few extra pounds means that the clothes I bought last year aint gonna fit this year. look out weight watchers here I come

6/12/2009 8:20:01 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  
shm18013
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,664)
Bangor, PA

Boobette, already at weight watchers. Doing ok. Slow and steady. Not enough to fit into last summers clothes yet.

6/13/2009 8:53:52 AM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

rickmedical
Johnstown, PA

Why not just require everyone to post a current face shot and full length picture and all this crap would be moot.?

6/13/2009 9:44:06 AM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

hugsnlaughter
Over 2,000 Posts (2,082)
McKeesport, PA

Just means a bit more for me to love

6/13/2009 10:27:10 AM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

kweekhi7
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,916)
Lansdale, PA

Yeah, but often means a hundred more pounds to love, you aren't that big, Hugs, you might get smooshed.

6/13/2009 10:47:58 AM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

captainron11
Elkins, WV

It means I need to lay off the beer , and do some sit ups .

6/15/2009 12:22:07 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

blazord
Northern Cambria, PA

Quote from emily_is_dope:
Why does it matter? That's why the world is full of hate & people fighting because we judge one another. Who cares what another person looks like? Nobody told you that you had to look at them. I thought we judged & mocked people in high school. This is the real world now. Learn to get along with others like we did in preschool.

Coming from a Big Guy in a Wheelchair I deal with this almost everyday. No one has messaged me cause I am upfront and have on my profile I am a big guy in a wheelchair. I am on five different single sites, and you know the only one I have gotten a replay on is my OK Cupid Profile because I removed the info about my weight and the wheelchair for a week. What's funny is I have even taken the chance to email women that even state they don't judge a book by it's cover, and never return a reply.

6/15/2009 12:39:41 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

justwnt1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,229)
Somerset, PA

well hell, I thought you were a little person.. guess I better go read your profile...

6/15/2009 2:12:20 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

bikerangel3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,429)
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi blazlord Welcome to PA Chat !!

We all have issues of different types to deal with and it seems folks here deal with thiers very well indeed . I am so proud to be a PA Chatter because the folks here are the nicest on DH IMHO !!

6/15/2009 2:49:08 PM what does a few extra pounds mean ?  

justwnt1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,229)
Somerset, PA

Quote from blazord:
Coming from a Big Guy in a Wheelchair I deal with this almost everyday. No one has messaged me cause I am upfront and have on my profile I am a big guy in a wheelchair. I am on five different single sites, and you know the only one I have gotten a replay on is my OK Cupid Profile because I removed the info about my weight and the wheelchair for a week. What's funny is I have even taken the chance to email women that even state they don't judge a book by it's cover, and never return a reply.

The little person was because of the midget joke.....Hey stick around here.. you will meet the greatest bunch of people.. All real and caring.. And welcome to PA chat...