Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

My 1st 3 dates had been beautiful but there was no particular connection. naples classifieds We really ended up closing the diner, and when the employees ultimately kicked us out, we moved to another nearby restaurant that was nevertheless open. His own kids now have to share currently restricted sources with these stepkids and deal with an unwanted female authority figure. asiri_ocean onlyfans A year and a half ago, I was 23, single, and working as an engineer at the on line dating internet site OkCupid.

best iphone apps to find hookups

Messaging, video calls and phone chats can help a person get a much better sense of a person before committing to an actual face to face meeting. single girls in florida They also have a section in their app titled Safety and Wellbeing , which focuses on issues such as first date anxiousness, rejection, and caring for your mental well being while dating. She is passionate about mastering and writing about world events, art, life style and advertising methods. rubratings mpls Create your recommended subjects on a notecard or whiteboard, or project them on a wall.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/21/2007 11:24:26 PM Do you smoke in the bed  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

Have you ever knowbn anyone to smoke in their bed? Like they would wake up from sleep, fire one up and even fall asleep while it is yet burning? Being a smoker myself and for a very long time I have never done this nor do I understand how anyone can do this.

And if you have done this, have you ever met anyone that has survived a fire from this type of accident?

11/22/2007 6:13:01 AM Do you smoke in the bed  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I have been a smoker since the age of 17 and I vowed at that time...I would not smoke in my bedroom, because we all have heard the stories of the lit cigarette causing a fire. I have awoke in the middle of the night, and went out to the living room or lenai to light one up...but never in bed.

11/22/2007 6:55:34 AM Do you smoke in the bed  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

It was a lesson learned.....it is amazing how fast a naked man can move an entire bed outside in the wee morning hours.....less than a minute.....the little metal vent button left a brand on the bottom of my foot as a reminder of that stupidity....never again!!!!!!

11/22/2007 9:25:32 AM Do you smoke in the bed  

warumme
Portage, IN

I don't know, I'm either too busy or asleep....nah, I never smoke in the bedroom

11/23/2007 9:41:41 AM Do you smoke in the bed  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

nope, but used to. kicked myself out of the house on smoking about a year ago. Man, house smells soooo much better! It's helped me cut down as well. Working on
quitting....

xoDaz

11/23/2007 11:54:28 AM Do you smoke in the bed  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

My Friends,
Thank you so much for your input so far, I do appreciate it! I must admit that I found a bit of humor in your response Krupa...as usual, your healing agent of laughter gets me going. The visuals of a nakedness running to safety...LMOA!

In the labors I have chosen for myself I meet so many people. I have met an extremely scarred person that appeared to be melted from a fire caused by a smoker in bed who was not injured from the fire he caused. Yet, the scarred person my heart weeps for the incurable disfigurement for all human eternity. However, the spirit and soul of this person is so beautiful and forgiving my heart weeps with emotions I am unable to mention.

I am more considerate toward non-smokers and their desires towards clean air. I do not smoke around non-smokers at all, not even in my own home. I do believe that the laws on this issue are a bit unbalanced in their favor. Yet, it is an issue I hold my tongue on when I think of this person who was detrimentally injured. You would think that a person who persevered this sort of tragedy in their life would take ground agaisnt smokers, but this is not the case at all.

Thank you again and I await further responses.

11/23/2007 7:38:58 PM Do you smoke in the bed  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

I used to smoke in bed, but I would always make sure I was fully awake and sitting up. If I was sleepy, I would either not smoke or I would go to the living room or something. Never lit my bed on fire because of my being careful.

11/23/2007 11:28:15 PM Do you smoke in the bed  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I only smoke outside and I'm not moving my bed outside. I have a 9 year old and it's my habit not his so rain, sleet, snow, ice, etc I am outside.

11/25/2007 6:04:21 PM Do you smoke in the bed  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

I only smoke in bed, but do keep a glass of water next to the bed if I need to cool things off. ..

Ok smoke other places too!!!!!

Later, Blu

11/30/2007 2:56:47 PM Do you smoke in the bed  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

everyone. Yes I do and my dog don't mind it at all. I make sure I'm awake to do that, but is scary thinking about fire situation....... wake up call what krupa said ..... have to change the behavior

12/1/2007 9:38:11 AM Do you smoke in the bed  

th1tophat
Wilkes Barre, PA

only in my motel room on drill weekend i enjoy it but at the same time wouldnt do it at home

12/1/2007 12:59:20 PM Do you smoke in the bed  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Gotta say...my situation wasn't running to safety.....it was fire fighting naked with long hair! Avoid that situation if you can!

12/2/2007 5:35:10 PM Do you smoke in the bed  

ringmaster85
Warrior, AL

Yes and yes i've caught the bed on fire before and it sucks but it burnt me and i was awake after that

[Edited 12/2/2007 5:35:45 PM]

12/2/2007 7:50:41 PM Do you smoke in the bed  

jezziee1965
Benton Harbor, MI

I had a room-mate that burned my couch smoking while tired. It's not a good habit to be into! If you're tired, PUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

[Edited 12/2/2007 7:51:38 PM]