Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

android hookup

But my question is why you reached out to your ex kallah to uncover you a shidduch. kenai alaska singles I then added a couple later on a single extremely exciting one of me in the residence of Commons with a pint, I seem to recall but even if you can not do that you are going to know you have a decent profile picture. If you don t, then you re going to locate yourself in a complicated predicament before you are mentally prepared to deal with it. locanto usa espaƱol Some folks are fortunate and some folks are not.

adult listcrawler

Discovering hope in the items I can have certainty for, or that are nonetheless on the horizon, in spite of there being a various path of taking there. dating in homer alaska Evan stated, Of course you live in London, there has to be something. We held hands a couple of instances and practically kissed after, but our connection went on to dissolve by means of a string of unanswered texts. dallas ts listcrawler But they re a whole lot less nerve wrecking if you are armed with the appropriate inquiries to ask.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/22/2007 5:31:30 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

Alright, here's the situation that I really need some insight on.

A while back, I met this really great guy online. We started out doing the IM thing and soon found ourselves becoming good friends. We would talk about everything from how our days went, to our kids, etc. Then, we finally felt comfortable enough to exchange phone numbers and after a few calls, we eventually agreed to meet in person, since we live pretty close to one another. The meeting went great. We still call each other every few days, hang out a few times a month and email each other. We have built a very good friendship that I cherish and don't want to lose, but that's where the insight needed comes into play!

You see, the more time I spend with him and the more we talk, the more I find myself starting to fall for him. He says that he only wants to remain friends because once he takes it to the next level and has sex with the girl, then he gets freaked out and stops all contact with her. He says that he respects me too much to do that to me. Which in a way, is great. Hell, we've even talked about bad dates we've been on to one another and have even tried to help get the other person dates. Crazy, huh?

His friends have asked about our friendship and why he has chosen to only be friends with me since I am such a great girl who's there for him. His answer is always the same..."When the time is right, then it will happen, but the time isn't right at this moment. I respect her too much."

He is a strong believer in open communication in a relationship, so my question to all of you is..."Should I put our friendship on the line and tell him how I feel?" or "should I put my feelings aside and just be happy that I have found a wonderful friend?" Also, do you think that it could be that he's possibly thinking that I could be the one to commit to when the time is right for him?

I feel like I'm not being fair to myself or him.

11/22/2007 5:41:14 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

I wish ya the best but, I'm smellin' sumpthin' fishy here. Seem like he's not comin' out w/full disclosure. My gut sez he's holdin' out info on ya.

11/22/2007 6:11:11 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Doesn't sound as if you are happy in this relationship if you are asking this question. I personally don't like head games and that's exactly what he is doing. Be straight forward and tell him that if that is all he wants to be then you're gonna move on to find a man who wants something more with you. Leave games with children ... when you're an adult it's time to put away the games.

11/22/2007 6:11:25 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

wait a while and enjoy what u two do have going for now.

11/22/2007 6:12:27 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

Thanx for the insight Nicky!

11/22/2007 6:17:40 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

It's not that I'm unhappy, Chopperbabe. It's just that I want to take this to the next level and be more than friends with him. Guess I have somemore soul searching to do.

11/22/2007 6:22:21 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

Sometimes, honesty is not what people want to hear. But it is the only way to be. I just spent a week getting to know someone and as soon as I realized that he was not for me, I let him know. And now he is gone from DH. It seem that we are in a world of "all or nothing". And I belive that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones rooted in friendship!!!!

11/22/2007 6:25:34 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

Have you tried saducing him, once he goes that route with you, he may like and and then kick himself in the ass for not doing it sooner, just a thought.

11/22/2007 6:26:43 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

peachess
El Reno, OK

If you have a great friendship just go with it. You never know what can happen just keep your eyes open and don't let your heart lead you. Good Luck.
xoxoPeaches.

11/22/2007 6:30:29 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

Arreis, thanx hun. That's what my other friends have told me. That the best and lasting relationships start off as friends. Maybe if I hang in there a little longer, then the time will be right for him and I.

11/22/2007 6:32:10 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

No Romie, I haven't tried the seduction route. Thanx for the suggestion. I may have to try that route.

11/22/2007 6:33:33 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

4thd
Wrightsville, PA

Follow your heart and have no expectations....only hope. If things don't work you can walk away with great memories.

11/22/2007 6:34:50 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

We do have a great friendship, Peaches. Maybe down the road he'll wake up and realize that he does want more. I'll have to wait and see.

11/22/2007 6:39:52 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

Following my heart is what I want to do, but I just can't stand the thought of losing such a good friend if I pour my heart out to him.

11/22/2007 6:41:07 PM Really need some insight on this one...  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

He sounds like he respects you a great deal and that in itself is hard to find. Have you been out on dates with others and shared it with him?

If you enjoy his company then just be patient but don't stop dating. If the day never comes to move it to the next level then you will not feel like you have put your life on hold and you may meet someone just as wonderful.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5