Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

I m upfront, curious and adventurous and hunting for the identical in females. gresham dating Make sure your profile is honest but eye catching. Readers let us know in our most up to date CBC Forum, a every day, live and hosted discussion about subjects of national interest. doublelist topeka Very best Dating forums from thousands of forums on the web ranked by targeted traffic, social media followers, domain authority & freshness.

skipthegames

Write your suggested subjects on a notecard or whiteboard, or project them on a wall. globe dating site That s why Bumble is the perfect alternative for girls seeking a significant partnership with a man. You can get something you want from dating web pages but you just need to have to know exactly where and what you stand for. omegle roleplay ideas Free BACKGROUND Data Available UPON REQUEST.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/22/2007 9:51:46 PM Should I let Him In  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

I have been seperated for 6 months from a ten year relationship. I can honestly say that it's been great and don't know why I put up with his lies and cheating for all those years. We have a house together and he just walked out without looking back now he says he is unhappy and wants to come back and will help out with expenses since he knows I am struggling just until the house is sold. Room mates he says. When he left I kept everything inside the house. I could really use the help with finances but scared he will try to take more than what he walked out with. Any thoughts on this?

11/22/2007 9:52:49 PM Should I let Him In  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Sure, put a tent in the backyard and let him sleep there.

11/22/2007 9:54:39 PM Should I let Him In  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

From what you've said, no I wouldn't let him in. A lot of utility companies will work out a payment plan, so you might be able to get through the financial difficulties. It seems to me you'd have more to lose by letting him in than not.

[Edited 11/22/2007 9:54:56 PM]

11/22/2007 9:54:43 PM Should I let Him In  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

tell him you will take half of of house bill and close the door on him sorry he is going to play you like guitar

11/22/2007 9:55:50 PM Should I let Him In  

justbyteme
Fargo, ND

You said he lies and cheats. Why would you trust him to hold up his end of the bargin?

11/22/2007 9:57:28 PM Should I let Him In  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

I think you already know the answer. Just do what your instincts and your heart are telling you. If it was me and he had walked out without looking back, I would tell him to keep walking. I also know the thought of help with the expenses is tempting, but think of how good you'll feel about yourself when you make it on your own.

11/22/2007 10:04:14 PM Should I let Him In  

custersbrave
Monroe, MI

Hey, he walked once... tell him to keep on gittin' on... you don't need the hassle.

11/22/2007 10:07:31 PM Should I let Him In  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

thanks Ann you are right..If I have been doing it on my own so such a long time on my own and much more happier. Just wanted others opinion to make sure I was making a wise choice. It's just so hard right now since mortgage is high and it's tempting but really not worth it.

11/22/2007 10:14:31 PM Should I let Him In  

pgm708
Greensburg, PA

I usually don't like to say this, but I would consider talking to a lawyer (yikes) before making any rash decisions, at least to get some advice. They can be like a three-headed monster when they're against you, but when they're on your side they can be a real help. JMO

[Edited 11/22/2007 10:40:27 PM]

11/22/2007 10:37:14 PM Should I let Him In  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I don't think you want to be the 2nd burner in the relationship. Sounds like things didn't work out for him and all of a sudden he wants to get back with you??? He left, you didn't. What makes you think he won't do it again when he finds something new??? You don't.

11/23/2007 6:49:41 AM Should I let Him In  

tazzie825
Edgefield, SC

He's gone let him stay gone!!!!

11/23/2007 7:15:51 AM Should I let Him In  

geo13
Hanover, PA

Talk to a attorney if you are married you need to ck the laws for settlements. after you have sought advice make your decision to your benefit and send this idiot to the poor house. his new girlfriend is behind his motives.

11/23/2007 7:21:20 AM Should I let Him In  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

I think you know the right thing to do, you just need a little more confidence in yourself. You would be setting yourself up for all kinds of trouble. I realize being with him 10 years it's not easy but be true to yourself.

11/23/2007 8:03:36 AM Should I let Him In  

rocket000
Murrayville, GA

I believe the others who think he had someone else and it didn't work out. He can't be alone so he's acting if he wants to come back. Don't be swayed.

I think speaking to a lawyer should be your first step.

To help with expenses:

1.I would place an ad for a female roommate, ie: clean, responsible, employed, non-smoking, no drama.

2. Consider a parttime job.

You will have more peace of mind and self respect if you don't let this guy back in you life in any capacity. He is not your friend.

11/23/2007 4:29:34 PM Should I let Him In  

cricket32
Crawfordsville, IN

he walked away, he can keep walking. youve made it this long without him and the longer your on your own the easier it will get. churches in your area help with bills and you can look for a female room mate, you can get a second job, you said yourself hes a liar and a cheater, why should you trust him. and you know hes going to be trying to sleep with you as soon as the lights go out.

Page: 1, 2