Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

couples hookup

Ask queries, let your date ask you inquiries, and try to be as honest as probable. philadelphia gay classifieds Provide the ideal with our CX management software. Positive, just after you determine to be exclusive the dynamic modifications. doublelist peoria il Casually toss these queries at him whilst you guys are sharing an intimate moment….

skipthegames login

For instance, making it a point to use your initial date the proper way will support you discover more about this new person in your life so you can get a deeper understanding of who they are. get laid in windsor Don t go to links sent to you by people you haven t talked to for pretty extended. ‪If it is very good enough for her to get started dating just before we re divorced, it is fantastic enough for me. does ashley madison have pop up ads I do not want to go out with this guy once more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/23/2007 2:51:13 PM What are you afriad of ?  

hma2
Chico, CA

Thanks guys
I realize now that i am sabotaging myself because I am afraid. A local gentleman has ask to meet me and I have drug my feet/maybe because I am afraid when he does meet me he will see that it was a mistake. After reading these posts I have decided that whatever will be will be. I am going to stop being afraid or at least I am going to try to.

11/23/2007 6:16:30 PM What are you afriad of ?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Hma2
I go out on a first date thinking I will learn more about a new friend. I am seldom disapointed. If there is no magic it is what it is, no reason or excuses. A group of people in thier ninties were asked what they would have done different in thier life and it was funny how many said they would have risked more. how often do we miss oppertunities for love and laughter because we do not risk.

11/23/2007 6:33:28 PM What are you afriad of ?  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Spiders is what I am afraid of. But commenting on what has been written thus far-I have learned not to have real high expectations anymore. Then it is usually a disappointment. If you expect nothing and end up with nothing then you havent lost anything- make since. Also learning to live more this way has really been more fun and I have become more loving and open and accept things for what they really are not what I could have dreamed up in my head at some point in life. Staying in the present and not worrying about the future or past has been tremendous step forward for me personally. I used to live in the past quite a bit and finally learned to leave the past in the past and the present will take care of the future if you can let it happen. There is a saying someone said to me a long time ago, "Let go and let God handle it" seems to work!

11/23/2007 8:48:39 PM What are you afriad of ?  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

Ok here bares my soul.... I am afraid I won't know real love , I think I have always loved the thought of being in love.. do I know the difference I don't know. I fall in love so easily ,but is it love???? I don't trust myself to know if it is real anymore.I am scared that after the in love wears off , nothing will be left.

11/23/2007 9:18:21 PM What are you afriad of ?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

what am i afraid of? lol,, most of you!!

11/23/2007 9:24:44 PM What are you afriad of ?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

CHOMP CHOMP we bite hard!!!!!!

11/23/2007 9:35:06 PM What are you afriad of ?  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

In the past I was afraid I was not good enough...and over the years slowly
realized that I was and had a lot to offer. But holdback...was self limiting
thoughts...making assumptions....example you might find someone of interest
that you would like to get to know...but you just assume that your not there
type, or that they would not be interested...so you never will know if it
could of developed...cause you never took the chance to find out....
so I guess to have your life change...you have to change what your doing,
because if you keep doing what your doing...you will keep getting what you get.

11/24/2007 5:27:07 AM What are you afriad of ?  

suzydoll
Cheneyville, LA

Ahhh, FEAR is a powerful emotion and can overule our heart, mind and gut if we let it. Fear can hold us back from walking through the many doors of opportunity to experience life to the fullest.

My own way of dealing with this powerfull emotion is in the way that I choose to percieve it. Tis better to have experienced something and lost than to have never experienced anything at all. When I experience Fear I simply bring out all those other powerful emotions that help me to eliminate the Fear,,,,,,, FAITH, HOPE, TRUST and walk through that door of opportunity with a bright, happy, positive attitude. And If it doesn't work out that it was not the happy experience I hoped it would be? Well, I have at least grown as a person, I have had a new experience, I have learned new things about myself and others, I have learned new lessons about Life. I conqured my FEAR, not allowing FEAR to conquor me.

I just pick myself up, shake myself off and move on a wiser person having had the experience.

Fear is overcome when we overpower it with Faith, Hope and Trust.

Suzy

11/24/2007 10:57:42 AM What are you afriad of ?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

this is what I fear the most:

11/27/2007 9:01:55 PM What are you afriad of ?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Ok Pinkstar, What is that green stuff that you are afraid of?? We do not have it in the desert. some people might be afraid of cactus though.

11/27/2007 9:08:28 PM What are you afriad of ?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

oh pink... i wasnt until about 2 years ago. did a job painting a house where the sides, eves, soffet and every place was covered. I had to pull it all down, scrap the root feelers off, sand in many places, and whew.. i died. roundup to the rescue!!

11/28/2007 4:12:05 AM What are you afriad of ?  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

Talking to someone..I get tongue tied..Just seems as though the words dont come out of my mouth the way my brain thought them...

11/28/2007 6:22:17 AM What are you afriad of ?  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

I fear God he takes care of all the rest.

11/29/2007 7:06:40 AM What are you afriad of ?  

butterfly_blue_
Poplarville, MS

I can't say I am afraid of anything, and especially not anything in relationships. I have met probably over 100 men in person from off the internet over the last 11 years. I spent 2 years in Albuquerque, New Mexico where I met most of them. I am not afraid of being rejected, although I have been many times over the years simply because I wouldn't have sex with the men the first time I met them. I look at my meetings online or in person as learning experiences. I have only had 2 bad experiences in meeting people from online in person and that was because I ended up having to fight them off of me....lol. Anyway, I am here to tell you what I did to make these meetings learning experiences for me. I got some index cards and starting keeping information on every person I decided to meet. I wrote down everything I learned about them on the cards, from name, age and birthdate to what happened on the date. I wrote down dates I met them online and dates I met them in person. Things I liked about them and things I didn't like about them. The learning experience for me is being able to go back to those cards from time to time and read them. You can see what signs you are compatible with and those you are not. The card files helped me to make this a learning experience for me. Hope it can help you too. I have made some wonderful friends and met some very interesting people over the years. I have had a blast and have had some wonderful times meeting all these people. I have enjoyed every minute of it and will continue to do so until I find who I am looking for. Don't be afraid of rejection or anything else when you meet someone. Always make it an adventure and learn something new from it. If it doesn't work out, oh well, at least you made the effort....you took the risk. Life is all about taking chances. Most important of all.........always be honest with yourself and the person you meet. Spend a lot of time talking and getting to know one another. Say what you mean and mean what you say. I hope this helps someone in some way. Linda

11/29/2007 7:11:15 AM What are you afriad of ?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Hi Linda, Welcome to 50's forums!

Page: 1, 2, 3