Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

android hookup

But my question is why you reached out to your ex kallah to uncover you a shidduch. kenai alaska singles I then added a couple later on a single extremely exciting one of me in the residence of Commons with a pint, I seem to recall but even if you can not do that you are going to know you have a decent profile picture. If you don t, then you re going to locate yourself in a complicated predicament before you are mentally prepared to deal with it. locanto usa espaƱol Some folks are fortunate and some folks are not.

denver hookup

If you re going down the this or that lane, make certain you re not putting sensitive topics on the table. craigslist denver hookup The largest challenge with this a single is the fake profiles and it s a fairly serious trouble. Constructive Dating launched in 2001 and has one particular of the largest member networks. camsoda miami Next thing you know, Darrin sticks his thumb out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/26/2007 5:54:16 PM what women really want?  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

I think she is a writter or it took her a week to think of all of that Minsk! Good Luck I think you will have your hands full possibly in more ways than one!

11/27/2007 8:54:32 AM what women really want?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Shel - Very insightful, on your part. She lists her profession as Artist/Sculptor/Poetry, that is the good news. Bad news, she deleted her profile. Two days, not bad, I guess that should tell me something. Yes, I am a sucker for Artistic type people. I have 2 other ladies who winked at me, one is from Ohio the other is from Maryland. I don't know if you remember the episode of Fraiser, where he falls for this artistic lady, who If I remember is covered in paint, her hair is all out of sorts, etc. but when he was near her in the studio, he howled like a wolf or coyote, and they disapperared into another room. Oh, to have the charm of a man like Fraiser, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise etc.

[Edited 11/27/2007 6:36:43 PM]

11/27/2007 9:49:43 AM what women really want?  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

Lost...nice thread...something with substance...confidence is a driving
factor...and along with that comes respect and caring for oneself as well
as others...but then to be confident, caring and respectful, one must be
secure emotionally.

11/27/2007 9:56:36 AM what women really want?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Aretha Franklin said it best of what women want...R E S P E C T, show me what it means to me.....the love will follow.

[Edited 11/27/2007 9:57:09 AM]

11/27/2007 10:21:47 AM what women really want?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I thought that on Laugh In, Dan Rowen and D*ck Martin said "Blow in her ear, and she will follow you anywhere".

11/27/2007 10:22:34 AM what women really want?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

Drinks that Show Personality

Before you order a drink in public, you should read this! Seven New York City bartenders were asked if they could 'nail' a woman's personality based on what she drinks. Though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts. The results:

PART A: WOMEN-DRINKS, WHO THEY ARE, & YOU!

Drink: Beer
Personality: Causal, low-maintenance; down to earth.
Your Approach: Challenge her to a game of pool.

Drink: Blender Drinks
Personality: Flaky, whiny, annoying; a pain in the ass.
Your Approach: Avoid her, unless you want to be her cabana boy.

Drink: Mixed Drinks
Personality: Older, more refined, high maintenance, has very picky taste; knows EXACTLY what she wants.
Your Approach: You won't have to approach her. If she's interested, she'll send YOU a drink..................

Drink: Wine (does not include White Zinfandel)
Personality: Conservative and classy; sophisticated yet giggles.
Your Approach: Tell her you love to travel and spend quiet evenings with my friends.

Drink: White Zinfandel
Personality: Easy; thinks she is classy and sophisticated, actually, she has NO clue.
Your Approach: Make her feel smarter than she is...this should be an easy target.

Drink: Shots
Personality: Likes to hang with pals and looking to get
totally drunk... and naked.
Your Approach: Easiest hit in the joint. You have been blessed. Nothing to do but wait, however, be careful not to make her mad!

Drink: Tequila
No explanations required - everyone just KNOWS what happens there.

PART B: MAN-DRINKS & WHO THE MEN ARE!

THEN, there is the MALE addendum -- The deal with guys is, as always, very simple and clear cut:

Domestic Beer: He's poor and wants to get laid.

Imported Beer: He likes good beer and wants to get laid ..

Wine:
He is hoping that the wine will give him a sophisticated
image to help him get laid.

Whiskey: He doesn't give a damn about anything but getting laid.

Tequila: He is thinking he has a chance with the toothless waitress.

White Zinfandel: He's gay

peace....

11/27/2007 10:31:53 AM what women really want?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

HER DIARY :

Tonight: I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.. I asked him what was wrong; he said, "Nothing."

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too." When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY:

Missed a big deer today, but at least I got laid.

11/27/2007 10:37:10 AM what women really want?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Knight...smiling from your post

11/27/2007 11:07:01 AM what women really want?  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

It is nice to hear what men thinks women want. LOst ,you are great. Some of you made a lot of sense, everyone is different but I think both men and women want the same thing in longterm. A loving and honest relationship and good sex is a plus . I don't want someone that is a copy of myself , They don't have to like everything I do and vice versus, I do want some one that will compliment my life which is far different from some one to affirm my being.

Page: 1, 2