Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mobile listcrawler

They will be competing against factors that genuinely bring you joy and fulfillment. alpharetta speed dating An Auckland lady has made a web site for Kiwi ladies to share red flags or security concerns about males when dating. The subsequent step is to create a profile that is appealing yet realistic. dating sites norway sweden That does not mean it will normally perform out.

meag personal

Every single Thursday, the app reveals men and women about you that want to go on a date that distinct evening. free dating sites in central florida Just after a couple of years of expertise in dating apps, I feel you could hardly come across a severe connection which leads to marriage. He provided like three more occasions and then got annoyed and was likeā€¦ I m trying to be chivalrous. guys gotta get laid digital playground If their downtime entails relaxing with a book, you will be able to recognize if they are satisfied in their own firm.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/24/2007 3:14:37 AM what women really want?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

What Do Women Really Want?
(Sshhhhhh! Come closer... this is a Cosmic Secret)
by Dana Peach

I am now going to reveal to you what women want, have always wanted and will always be looking for in any man with whom they become intimate. It is a "Trump" attribute, which means that its presence is a more powerful influence than others and can tip the scales of emotional acceptance in your favor immediately.

Be advised that I will be dealing with a monumental but accurate generalization which is not meant to apply to every female who ever lived. I bow to the variability within and between the sexes. Nonetheless, you will see that my assertion has the undeniable thud of the obvious.

If you feel the cold chill of disbelief or the fever of indignation rising in you at these words, please consult with Woody Allen, a cunning expert at attracting beautiful talented women on the sheer force of this "Trump" attribute which draws women like... migrating butterflies.

What women want from men is confidence. The Trump is Personal Confidence.

Confidence... not arrogance, not dominance, not one-upsmanship, not useless bravado, not macho heroics. Women just love truly confident men.

Now as you know, confidence is an attitude thing. In particular, male confidence frequently manifests as an "I-can-handle-it attitude". This does not mean that feelings are denied. It doesn't imply an absence of doubt, fear, or vulnerability. A delusion of total self sufficiency is not required.

Confidence simply says: "I can deal with it... somehow... well at least I'll do my best". The attitude of confidence doesn't even have to be constant, just generally present in the face of most life challenges.

For hundreds of thousands of years of human development, a confident attitude was much easier for men to gain and display than it is now because it was required for survival. There was hardly any choice. Until recently, the demands of physical survival were the primary issue in pair-bonding and confidence-building roles for both sexes directly related to survival were far more apparent. I am not talking about survival in extraordinary circumstances, either. It could be as basic as steadfastness in getting the crops in out of the rain.

In the smaller communities in which we used to live, everyone could see the skilled hunter, the dedicated farmer and stockman, the courageous protector, the skilled artisan, the accomplished leader, the sage teacher, the men who didn't give up in the face of threatening set-backs.

Why hell! There have been times and cultures where a women wouldn't even consider a man who couldn't claim to be a good carpenter or a competent dirt mover. These roles, decreed by harsher realities of life than most of us now experience, were obvious advertisements for male virtue, i.e., "I can handle it".

Unfortunately, the signs indicative of genuine masculine confidence are confusing today and gender roles are a chaotic mess. The external demonstrations of natural confidence have become confused with the poor substitute of consumer status symbols. But... women instinctually look for clues to a man's level of confidence... and test it to the limit... but not in the old-fashioned way.

Now for the good news! Since confidence is primarily an attitude toward meeting life challenges of all kinds - and there's no shortage of challenges in the world - the essential attitude can still be cultivated and demonstrated. But it cannot be faked with money, looks, or possessions.

Willingness to face important struggles is still the ultimate key to a woman's respect. In contemporary times, a man may express this dynamic in many conventional ways. He can show his confidence integrity through competence in his work, education, sports, hobbies, child rearing, or doing home improvements. Actually, we can include here any thing which involves mastering a new learning curve and overcoming ego uncertainties.

Now, if a man really wants to do some crash confidence building these days, he can try still the old-fashioned approach - and many do so.

He can expose himself to more risks and bigger risks: jump out of a few airplanes, compete at martial arts, skiboard off of snowy mountains, lift weights, climb sheer cliffs with only the strength of his fingertips for security, take on dangerous political controversies, start an unusual new business with more enthusiasm than capital, confront and influence provocative teenagers, or spend days in the wilderness with only his tom-tom for company.

But we all know perfectly well that these are methods not character outcomes. It is not the specific activity that matters, what matters is what goes on in the man's head that makes him feel some sense of Mastery.

Or... a man can cut to the bottom line, avoid physically and financially dangerous experiences, and go for The Really Big Risk... the ultimate emotional challenge. He can work directly at becoming more confident with women themselves. That's riskier than cliff climbing, anyway!

Although a woman likes to believe a man is willing to deal with a lot of things, what really counts is that he is able to deal with her. A healthy, mature woman resists impassioned commitment to a man who is afraid of her sexuality, her intelligence, or her emotions.

This means gaining confidence and empathy (unavoidably stuck together) in approaching and relating to women on many levels, in the face of rejections real or imagined. And since this is the riskiest venture of all, the pay-off is, appropriately, the biggest: the devotion of a loving woman who can make your life extremely pleasant on a daily basis. Confidence with women in general - beautiful, plain, smart, nice, mean, old, young - every kind of woman - is an unavoidable social skill which can and must be learned if what you want is the greatest intimate relationship of your life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/26/2007 1:47:47 PM what women really want?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

guess nobody cares what women really want.

11/26/2007 1:50:11 PM what women really want?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

whew.. finally, something I can sink my teeth in and learn from. Thanks Soul.

11/26/2007 2:00:21 PM what women really want?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

AMEN TO YOU FRIEND!!!!

Finally one of you might know what a woman is interested in!!!

But I must confess I can't stand Woody Allen--No amount of confidence is going to help that man!!!

11/26/2007 2:04:20 PM what women really want?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Received a wink from this lady today:

"Me and My Ideal Match"
If you can't handle intensity/passion...
Gentle teasing/playfulness...
Being asked the tough q's and answering with honesty/integrity...
Then you can't handle ME!

If you aren't ready to embrace life, new experiences, ME...
To step out of your comfort zone, and encourage me to do the same...
If you aren't capable of "LETTING GO"...
Then it's gonna make my work much harder when I DRAG it out of you!
Slowly she peeks...
Step by Step...
inch by inch...
and lots of giggles...
sheesh, NO WONDER you always know it's ME...

OK...
No more Castle walls...Locked gates... Cocoons...
Pretending...Hiding... Waiting...

Time for:
Pulling up the bootstraps...
Letting down the ladders...
Basking in the sun...
Glowing under the light of the moon...
Dusting off wings...
(Hope you don't mind a little sparkle on your shoes!)

BRING ON your park picnics, quite dinners, art exhibits, gardening in Palmyra, car shows, festivals, hayrides, go-anywhere-drives, jazz revues, jousts, Mayberry ho-downs, tractor pulls, petting zoo's, aquariums, countryside wanderings, pow-wows, circus, carnivals, ice capades, any kind of follies... (Gasp)...
dancing close, whispering til Dawn, being near w/o speaking at all, holding hands, stomping through puddles, kissing under streetlights, tickling til one of us says STOP, breathless greetings, passionate goodbyes, a touch that is both familiar&exhilarating, a look secretive yet promising, sledding on toboggans built for one, riding on bicycles built for two,
phew!...
How's that to start?!

Ready to enjoy the journey and not worry about the destination!
chances must be taken, wishes must be made, hopes must be protected, dreams must be realized.
I've learned to savor precious moments, lap them up like a hungry kitten, then purr with satisfaction as I carry the memories upon my lips in the form of a satiated smile..
communication can take many forms,as long as the message gets across in this instant gratification world...a chat Eyeball to Eyeball would be easier... What else can I say? Using the first of these words will b a way 4 you 2 say hello. Playful, Kind, Ticklish, Passionate, Xenophile, Youthful at Yodeling, Appreciative, Happy, Over and Over. Figure it out. Exchanging emails,im's,phone calls(Thank goodness for park&rides w/good reception!!!!!),messages in a bottle, by carrier pigeon, whatever it takes!
MEN=usually want to have THEIR way! lol...
Women=More than willing to compromise, and graciously let you believe their ideas are YOUR ideas from time to time

Care to come wolf watching with me during the Autumn Conservation Festival coming up in Fr.Ryl?
As long as you promise not to tell the zoo keeper's I've escaped and leave me there!
Or check out the laugh factory stand-up at carmike appleblossom6 (would making out in the back-row be considered heckling?!)
OOH! Just saw harry potter&the order of the phoenix is still out in leesburg...long drive, if I can find the tallyho, lol... But I think I'll go see it at the early show this week! (might be too scary to see the later one and then have to drive home alone! I AM a girlygirl after all!)

OK, I'm ready...
Now what?!
Stirring together pixie wishes and womanly passion...
The hunger to be loved, the demand to be satiated...
To create the essence of my "someday man"...
A generous helping of chivalry and desire...
Respect coupled with rapture...
A cup or two of humor and wisdom...
Knowing how to impress me is one thing...
The ability to bring on that pixie giggle,
Especially appreciated when there's threat of a frown!
A whisper of breathlessness...
A measure of integrity...
A smidge of adventure...
Hmm...
Everything else is just gravy baby!

I have responded to her, I hope the Gods are in favor.

11/26/2007 2:25:26 PM what women really want?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

may the force be with you. and be confident and show some empathy,and making a woman laugh helps too.

11/26/2007 2:31:09 PM what women really want?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Way to go 'Here"!!!!!! Your kind of WOMAN!!!!!

[Edited 11/26/2007 2:51:16 PM]

11/26/2007 2:34:12 PM what women really want?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

therefrom . I hope its in the cards for you,sound like a little wild one. good luck

11/26/2007 2:37:38 PM what women really want?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Another secret for you men when we act crazy. I have this in my blogs. I am not good with words but read this in another forum and stole it. LOL

I guess I am bad at writing my own blogs, my own thoughts down but I find things others have wrote in the forums that hit the nail on the head. This is very much how my inner turmoil is.
Thanks for this Peaches

God, I feel like hell tonight
Tears of rage I cannot fight
I'd be the last to help you understand
Are you strong enough to be my man?

Nothing's true and nothing's right
So let me be alone tonight
Cause you can't change the way I am

Lie to me
I promise I'll believe
Lie to me
But please don't leave, leave, don't leave

I have a face I cannot show
I make the rules up as I go
So try and love me if you can

My man......
Are you strong enough? (to be my man....)
Are you strong enough?
Are you strong enough? (my.....man)

When I've shown you that I just don't care
When I'm throwing punches in the air
When I'm broken down and I can't stand
Would you be man enough to be my man?

Lie to me
I promise, I'll believe
Lie to me
But please don't leave

Basically, I think this means, If you can deal with all of the things I am, good and bad, Lie to me means tell me it's gonna be ok even if your not sure, without Giving up and Walking out, Your strong enough to be my man.
xoxoPeaches.

11/26/2007 3:19:24 PM what women really want?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

sheryl crow,strong enough.

11/26/2007 3:44:07 PM what women really want?  

custodian28
Boulder, CO

Wow those answers are a mouthfull. I guess thats not a 1 line answer. How about a short version.

11/26/2007 4:01:14 PM what women really want?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I can help with this. I was happly married for 30 years. I had to learn that when you are told nothing is wrong, something is. Women look for the best provider, as the first pointed out, but I don't think its changed over the years, only the jobs have. I work in a major hospital/ university. Nurses want to meet doctors. doctors want to meet other doctors. None of these people will look at the Maintiance man. He's only around to repair something. But I can hear what they say to each other, and beleive me, sex is big on their minds. Try being the fly on the wall, and lisen to what people say to others with them, when they don't think any one is around. It will change your mind as to how the sexes think.

11/26/2007 4:07:10 PM what women really want?  

winesong
Bend, OR

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!
intense, and accurately stated for me.
Thank you for an insightful look into the soul of a WOMAN....

Wow, did you think that up all week end long??
a wine toast! SALUDE!
wish we had an icon for a wine toast, like clinking glasses...
Wine

11/26/2007 5:12:16 PM what women really want?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Lost...I am almost speachless! I do believe I have just read the best article I have seen on this entire site. Thank you!

11/26/2007 5:43:37 PM what women really want?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Here from--I think maybe this lady has too much time on her hands---wow--I can't imagine anyone writing all of that just to say what you want--lmao:

Good luck in this venture--hope you like everyone of those things--lmao---Pat.

Page: 1, 2