Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps

If you are concerned about privacy and sharing your private information on the web, Positives Dating might be appropriate for you. edmonton chat It will study the most current message, but if they send numerous messages in fast succession, you re essentially stuck guessing what came just before the latest message. Signing up on the Coffee Meets Bagel is an easy affair. poly speed dating boston Study terms and situations so you know what you are signing up to and how a lot it will expense.

senior hookup sites

SHE SAID– I met a guy for supper, a single of my initial dates, and located myself hunting for excuses to leave. zurich singles While living in NY, I matched with a guy on line and went to meet him in a bar on the LES. It is truly uncomplicated to fall into behavioral patterns that lead us to make the similar errors again and once again. catholicmatch usa Even if you re enjoying the on line messages, do not push your luck.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/1/2009 4:34:18 PM ladies help me out  

wightnight
Leesville, LA

i consider myself agood looking guy n people like me and ive never had any compants about da bedroom even after a bad brakeup ive even had ex's ask me 2 be friends with benifits but is hard 4 me 2 talk 2 women i like i always get tounged tied wat is it u ladies like help me out

6/1/2009 4:38:19 PM ladies help me out  
bbw46reader
Over 1,000 Posts (1,928)
Frederick, MD

I highly recommend a vocabulary.

6/1/2009 4:54:41 PM ladies help me out  

wightnight
Leesville, LA

lol i can ta just don't liketo type again lol

6/1/2009 5:10:26 PM ladies help me out  

barbaraajo
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,952)
Reston, VA

Maybe you could meet the right lady in a grammar class!

6/1/2009 5:27:08 PM ladies help me out  

wightnight
Leesville, LA

if you don't like how i type maybe you should keep it o youself because i wouldn't even think about talking to you

[Edited 6/1/2009 5:27:48 PM PST]

6/1/2009 8:41:54 PM ladies help me out  

jenamp88
Morris, MN

Quote from wightnight:
if you don't like how i type maybe you should keep it o youself because i wouldn't even think about talking to you

Noone is trying to be rude, but since you are asking for opinions THROUGH TEXT, it would just be common sense to at least attempt to spell things right and make sure they make sense. How are we supposed to give you any feedback if we can hardly read what you write?

6/1/2009 9:39:43 PM ladies help me out  

wightnight
Leesville, LA

sorry but my pc was acting up and i hit post before i proof read it. what i was trying to say is.
i consider myself a good looking guy and people like me and i've never had any complaints about the bedroom even after a bad breakup i've even had ex's ask me 2 be friends with benifits but is hard 4 me 2 talk 2 women i always get tounged tied at is it you ladies like help me out please THANKYOU VERY MUCH

6/1/2009 10:09:49 PM ladies help me out  

steven030463
Over 1,000 Posts (1,475)
Warren, OH

Scooby dooby doooooooo!!!!!

6/3/2009 3:51:42 AM ladies help me out  

bludawn
Overland Park, KS

well, here is a thought the two attributes you mentioned (sex and looks) have nothing to do with carrying on a conversation, if you talk about either one at first glance a woman is bound to make assumptions. Try identifying common interests and start from there....

6/3/2009 4:21:17 AM ladies help me out  

hsprin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,839)
Savannah, MO

Quote from bbw46reader:

Yep, that helps!!!! WINNER

Sorry, if at 30 your still that way, your in for a long haul dude.

6/3/2009 6:12:28 AM ladies help me out  

goodgato
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,051)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from bbw46reader:

6/3/2009 8:23:36 AM ladies help me out  

goddess56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,065)
Tulsa, OK

When you're in their presence, drop the gangsta talk and act like you have some sense. Dress and act like someone they would gladly take home to meet their parents.

Virtually every guy your age has a working penis. What does it tell you that your "exes" want to be friends with benefits? You're okay for a booty call...you're not a bad f**k buddy...but you're lacking in other areas.

Now that I've thoroughly pissed you off...

First of all, you're a cute young man. However, from looking at your profile, you already have children. That's not a detriment, but it is going to narrow the search for dateable material. Act like a dad, and quit trying to achieve a "look" or "attitude". Try looking for a girl who's not interested in just jumping into bed with you. Find one with mutual interests and who looks at you like she's just won the lottery. And then treat her good!

This is just the advice I give to my own son. It works for him.

[Edited 6/3/2009 8:28:38 AM PST]

6/3/2009 8:50:02 AM ladies help me out  

edgeofsandias
Over 1,000 Posts (1,983)
Placitas, NM

y'all forgot grammar as well.

6/3/2009 8:51:18 AM ladies help me out  

snowbird02s
Over 1,000 Posts (1,769)
Salt Lake City, UT

OP said :: VVVVV
wightnight
Leesville, LA

view: posts | threads

Your asking a Question in a public Forum, people are answering your question

Communication is Very important, that is a fact. And, to make matters worst, you sound like an Insecure man.

6/3/2009 12:44:19 PM ladies help me out  
trueredhead36
Diberville, MS

Just be yourself.When you meet the right one the words will just come.You will find that when you meet the right one you will have found your true best friend and we all know we can talk our best friends ear off.I personally have never had that problem.I was born yapping.Said family.lolYou will be alright.