Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

Additionally, it s crucial to go over how you feel about your partner socializing devoid of you. kansas city gay hookup Most persons have a Tv show that they definitely appreciate so it will lead the conversation down a passionate path. Not only is this a terrific conversation starter, but you could uncover that you and your date are both drawn to the identical place — or to distinctive areas for the exact same explanation. omegle romania text If she s a bookworm, your date will appreciate this interesting question.

megapersonal not working

Essentially the answer to Really should EAs date every single other? is If they feel like it , but they answer to Really should we assume far more about EAs dating each and every other? is No . 100 free dating site in arab It was exhausting, but I wasn t doing it to meet anyone—I was carrying out it because it was my job. Though it can perform, it can occasionally be really hard for brand new Christians to date seasoned Christians who are considerably additional along in their faith. sidemen speed dating The possibilities are, you met your potential mate on some app or other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/1/2009 5:17:11 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

wightnight
Leesville, LA

if ur dating some one n find out she cheated on u (even though the relatoinship was already on da rocks)and then find out she didn't use a condom n da child she's carrying may not be yours after th kids born n u find out he/she is yours could you forgive her and ladies do you think a guy should forgive you and if so why

6/1/2009 5:37:50 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

sandra49ok
Shelton, WA

forgive yes trust? no probably not

6/1/2009 5:58:47 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

shaina1
Big Rapids, MI

Well i think each person will react differently to this situation.It all depend's how much you love her and she loves you and if your willing to put it behind you and move on.The trust thing will be in yyour head and that's the only down fall,but it can work it just depend's on the both of you not just you .....Good luck

6/1/2009 6:00:17 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

angelfire65
Mountain Home, AR

It depends on you, what does your heart say is right for YOU?

6/1/2009 6:07:26 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

sagiv
West Palm Beach, FL

Forgive, but never forget.

6/1/2009 6:11:19 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

kwietkptkatie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,476)
Las Vegas, NV

There's 2 sides to every story, do you blame her? Is the relationship on the rocks due to your getting bored, were you both wanting to leave? The no condom thing, that's not cool. I mean, she could of gotten AIDS or herpes instead of pregnant.

6/1/2009 6:38:28 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Quote from wightnight:
if ur dating some one n find out she cheated on u (even though the relatoinship was already on da rocks)and then find out she didn't use a condom n da child she's carrying may not be yours after th kids born n u find out he/she is yours could you forgive her

Absolutely!

and ladies do you think a guy should forgive you and if so why

Can't answer this without hearing her side of the story first

6/1/2009 6:45:47 PM 2 forgive or not 2  
liberalextinct
Anderson, IN

Never forgive never forget

6/1/2009 6:53:01 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

rocket000
Over 1,000 Posts (1,189)
Murrayville, GA

Not knowing the history and patterns of your relationship, I will suggest you both go to counseling and see "if" this relationship is "worth" saving. You both saying "you'll change" is meaningless and not realistic. You need to learn appropriate behaviors and boundries in dealing with one another. Keep in mind that many relationships are NOT worth saving. Unfortunately, when we are the ones who are hurt and/or wronged it's difficult to see at the time.

Good luck to you.

6/1/2009 7:20:44 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

tallangel64
Over 1,000 Posts (1,010)
Lincolnton, NC

Could and should are two totally different concepts. You probably should forgive if you love someone otherwise the bitterness can overcome you. Could I forgive? Absolutely not; right ot wrong thats just my personality. Cheating is something I can not forgive and will not forget.

6/2/2009 10:32:30 AM 2 forgive or not 2  
izzystradlian12
Tupelo, MS

no i wouldn't forgive if my girlfriend cheated on me

6/2/2009 10:36:50 AM 2 forgive or not 2  

raen
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,058)
Sunman, IN

well i believe when there are children involved the situation becomes more of a "can we get along w/ what has happened and make the best of it"...........so i guess the first step is u need to do alot of soul searching and decide what ur heart can accept and what is most important to u. I am not a fan of on and off relationships....either it works or it doesnt and i move on. Why dwell on what has happened u cant change the past.......focus on today and mayb things will be a lil clearer. But anywhooooooo good luck and i am thankful its not me.

6/2/2009 10:39:46 AM 2 forgive or not 2  

evileddy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,982)
Ottawa, ON

If she cheated then forgive her.. then forget her.

6/2/2009 10:51:16 AM 2 forgive or not 2  

dixiegirl71574
Thibodaux, LA

not knowing the situtation between you two, its hard to say.
But from experience.... forgive, never forget. once a cheat always a cheat; male or female

good luck to you

6/2/2009 3:12:05 PM 2 forgive or not 2  

soulcrazy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,224)
San Clemente, CA

HELL NO, I wouldn't forgive them. I would be there for my child but that is IT! She wasn't thinking about you while she was sliding those panties off!

[Edited 6/2/2009 3:12:34 PM PST]