Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

Our very first face to face meeting was when my firm sent me back to London and I landed in the UK precisely 100 days after we matched. dating in st augustine fl Buddies are excellent, but I am missing that feeling of companionship. (if you re not eye catching, then you will want possibly GRRM to compose your profile for you). onlyfans com 3d secure I m pleased with them simply because they have single smart link on mainstream niche also they pay me timely.

sex hookup apps uk

Eharmony matches you with compatible local males or ladies no matter if you are searching for adore in Los Angeles, Denver, or Seattle. best dating app tampa They appreciate my banter and observations of Pepper Pig. He then asked me to play Animal Crossing even though I gag on his huge schlong. is meetwives legit Take care throughout this Covid occasions Mr Harvey and my most effective to you and your household.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/24/2007 8:35:50 AM just wanna chat?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

I have a tough time with winks to...

I feel (as a people pleaser?) to respond. Usually a thanks, see you on forums, my hearts in SF....whatever.

But then it becomes so obivious they haven't bother to read my profile... and here I am sending them an email!!!

I like winks for friends, though.

11/24/2007 8:39:41 AM just wanna chat?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Thank you ladies...power to the people, I just deleted all the winks..and feel soooooo good about it!!

11/24/2007 8:41:01 AM just wanna chat?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Any of you--- what's your take on why men immediately want to know your offsite email address? Why don't they want to email me here?

11/24/2007 8:42:33 AM just wanna chat?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

nope... That would scare me.

11/24/2007 8:44:00 AM just wanna chat?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

I would think they want dirty pics or something. What can they do there (except stalk ya on IM) that they can't here?

11/24/2007 8:45:52 AM just wanna chat?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

My profile is pretty sketchy in yahoo (on purpose)... where my regular email is. I've noticed that once I've given them that email address, I sometimes don't hear back from them... so, I'm wondering what they may have thought they were going to find out from me by accessing that profile. Guess there's really no answer to that unless you have a crystal ball.

11/24/2007 8:45:55 AM just wanna chat?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I have seen sites where for a price you can get more information if you know the persons email address, like a security check. I also think they sometimes would prefer to chat other then instant message here on the site. After all, it can be tricky when you have to many IM's going

11/24/2007 8:47:37 AM just wanna chat?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Lotus--- I just deleted the winks too... Ahhhh... now that feels better. I think from now on, I'll only answer emails unless the winks are from regulars I see or friends.

11/24/2007 8:49:34 AM just wanna chat?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

That's the truth! M-F I'm usually on with g/f's at work, one can have 5 windows open! I'm lucky to keep up with one and whatever I'm supposed to be doing.

That's another thing...IM requests, from someone I don't know? I admit I did it once...pic lust took over!

11/24/2007 8:50:04 AM just wanna chat?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

ok...let me try...

11/24/2007 8:53:06 AM just wanna chat?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Leila...it is a good feeling, isn't it? I thank you and Stella for it, just needed a little push, I guess I have only shared my regular email with one person, and only because I felt very comfortable with it and we shared a hobby..photography. Other then that, I would keep my regular email to myself, until after meeting them face to face.

11/24/2007 8:54:01 AM just wanna chat?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Stella--- I know the pic lust thing too... Hey, we're human! LOL

11/24/2007 8:54:21 AM just wanna chat?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

all right Stella, you go girlfriend!!

11/24/2007 9:00:26 AM just wanna chat?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Hey--- maybe it's my "hat hair" that's getting all the winks...LOL
In that pic I had just taken off a cowboy hat and, of course, my hair was totally flat. It does let guys see me at my worst... I guess.

11/24/2007 9:02:04 AM just wanna chat?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

I was deleting, feelin good! Got through 2 pages..I really don't know what to do with them and guess who I had an email from?? Sandbagger...being a real person! WTF...I'm sure I shredded him in the post. He said he was wondering about my comment of making more friends here in 2 months than 2 yrs. WOW! I told him I am what I am, real world or online, you get out of DH exactly what you put in.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6