Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup personals

These are the most popular on the internet dating apps in the US, as of September 2019. craigslist keystone heights fl In the computability tab, there are different attitudes and characteristics. Maybe we should go on frequent tinder and uncover an individual who can tolerate us. www biggercity com For all we know, the couple could transform for excellent and genuinely make there life very good.

www skipthegames com

You cannot invest time together anytime you enjoy to. craigslist tampa fl classifieds If you re currently hooked up you happen to be welcome right here ask all your partnership based questions. Immediately after messaging back and forth for some time, she went silent and stopped responding. costa rican online dating Right from the beginning, you are going to steer clear of the hurt feelings and misunderstandings if a single of you is looking for a casual hook up and an individual else wants marriage material.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/24/2007 11:40:21 AM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

Hey, What do you think about this?
1. Good thing
2. Waist of time
3. Does it mean youve been accepted
4. Do you make more out of it than you should
5. Are you selective on deciding who
6. Do you place friends in priority best at top left
and next best and so on
Be honest Theres alot of talk re: this item

11/24/2007 11:55:18 AM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

not doing friends on this site.i'm passing on the bs that goes with.those i'm friendly with know who they are.

11/24/2007 12:57:38 PM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

not on any .cant answer this .

11/24/2007 1:08:32 PM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

Don't want a friends list or be on anyone's list , my friends know who they are and know who I am. I shy away from people that have full friends list.

11/24/2007 2:51:47 PM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I have friends on mine and when I have questions I message them without having to search on here for their handle. Plus an easy way to have private chat without all the eyes

11/24/2007 2:55:25 PM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

My friend's list is just that and if it was more serious they wouldn't be on there because they would have other means to contacting me. And yes as far as friends go, I put the one I talk to the most first.

11/24/2007 2:55:36 PM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

libra75
Lowell, AR

...never thought about it...

11/24/2007 3:02:05 PM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

emt854
Appleton, WI

I talk to people and get to know them and if I feel we would have something in common I add them. I dont collect friends...

11/24/2007 4:36:07 PM What does being on a friends list mean 2 U  

zzjonze
Springfield, MO

In My case, honestly! I check my friends list every once in a while and it says I have no friends.
Thats kinda of a bummer for some reason and I don't know why.
I havent been on here for very long. ( But I really like the people and have fun.)
ZZ