Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

Dating is hard, but dating although in debt is even tougher. singles groups in maine If you or the individual you re dating loves out of their insecurities, their really like will be needy and selfish. The plus size fashion blogger took to Twitter to ask both men and females to share their worst dating stories as a plus size individual, and needless to say, the responses ranged from hilarious to horrifying. russian friend finder The date concerns listed in this post will allow you to see where these mines are buried, so you can avoid stepping on them.

mega personal lines

WooPlus is a friendly and trendy featured indian app for curvy individuals to come across and enjoy adore. lesbihonest jersey shore The app, no cost credit card info on the ymca will generally come across out to get a single booking. He mentioned he immediately hit it off with a single of the individuals, who was a friend of a friend. backpage orlando listcrawler When you re on a initial date, it is a excellent thought to ask lots of inquiries so you can kickstart a superior conversation and / or preserve it going.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/24/2007 2:21:32 PM I Have A Question For You  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

Just out of curiousity...I guess this is a question for the guys out there...would you ever date a pregnant chick? ...My guess would be no, but anyway, if she was everything you were looking for, just pregnant, would you be willing to make an exception?

11/24/2007 2:26:35 PM I Have A Question For You  

youngdanecook
Dodge City, KS

I would date a pregnant woman, sure..
would it be akward? sure, but if i was mesmerized by her, im all over it

11/24/2007 2:26:41 PM I Have A Question For You  

chrisk1974
Bowling Green, OH

i think so, under the right cicumstances. i meen id wonder if you were ready to date. if it would be a good idea from your point of view would be the bigger question. if you truly were i dont see any reason why not.

11/24/2007 2:38:57 PM I Have A Question For You  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

i would date a pregnant woman as long as she was the right one for me

11/24/2007 2:40:26 PM I Have A Question For You  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

what if she didnt tell you right off she was pregnant? she waited a little bit, would you be mad or understanding?

11/24/2007 2:59:06 PM I Have A Question For You  

horsehandler
Culbertson, NE

even if she waited...and REALLY poured her heart out in telling me (which let's me know she really wants to be with me and cares alot about me and her) the absolutely Iwould date a pregnant girl. I can tell she is in a tough position as it is and I would want to make it as easy as possible and if she was Everything I wanted...then heck..that's a big plus!

11/24/2007 3:06:37 PM I Have A Question For You  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

Hell ya. Wish it was mine, but really not a big deal IMO. If she was what I wanted(or like you said EVERYTHING I wanted...) of COURSE I would, thats a no brainier.

When you find a gift horse, why kick it in the teeth?

Now I wonder why u felt the need to ask this, or why you would think otherwise...

11/24/2007 3:20:05 PM I Have A Question For You  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Thats an interesting question. I guess I would but you could'nt deny that tuff question,is this your child? Yea, that would be rough! lol.Mike

11/24/2007 3:30:57 PM I Have A Question For You  

theluvofyourlif
Appleton, WI

Yes I would If she is the one I've been looking for

11/24/2007 3:31:56 PM I Have A Question For You  

theluvofyourlif
Appleton, WI

why do you ask ? are you?

11/24/2007 3:41:01 PM I Have A Question For You  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

yes if you havent guessed i am...almost 5 months with an energetic little boy

11/24/2007 4:48:30 PM I Have A Question For You  

sphere74
Lilburn, GA

I would sure if she was what i looking for.

11/24/2007 4:52:02 PM I Have A Question For You  

brwnsugar59
Albuquerque, NM

I would as long as I knew the ex was long gone and that her feelings for me were genuine. Not looking for a new daddy or something.

[Edited 11/24/2007 4:52:26 PM]

11/24/2007 4:53:45 PM I Have A Question For You  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

yeah...i def am not trying to replace his dad...its just nice to have someone to talk to.

11/24/2007 4:57:54 PM I Have A Question For You  

captaindan64
Kennesaw, GA

It might be a little harder in the beginning to meet someone as allot of guys will view you as either taken or pissed off at guys,, The GOOD thing is,, a guy that approaches and comes to love you will be REAL and not a player !! Your job is to re-assure him that the daddy is not still a "flame" in the running or he will always feel second place !!!! Good luck and if ya ever need to talk,, email me !!! DZ

Page: 1, 2