Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

quick hookup apps

Get started dating some persons to get to know and intend to construct relationships with them. pensacola married and looking Ranking is based on relevancy, weblog post frequency, social metrics, domain authority, visitors and lots of other parameters. chels marie onlyfans Romance was in no way in her future, she was completed with that.

the listcrawler

You tend to not be really serious in the partnership because you know there are 200 more candidates lining up to date you. venice singles You can also do a reverse image search on Google Chrome. I matched with a girl who seemed standard and good, so we decided to meet for dinner. mexican amatuer This is certainly one particular of the enjoyable inquiries to ask on dating apps.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/25/2007 7:49:22 AM Do you blame others...  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Not meaning lost of love ones...

Do you blame others for your life, lack of happiness, being alone, losses or your short comings ? Is anythng really somebody else fault ? Meaning theres NOTHING you could have or can do about it !!!!!!

Later, Blu: Be Happy, Safe and Many Blessing...

11/25/2007 7:58:59 AM Do you blame others...  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Definitely not!!! It's the choices and decisions that I thought were right at the time. The beauty of this is knowing you can change your mind! Saying "OK, this isn't really working for me. How else can I accomplish this and still be me?

Blaming other people for your misfortunes only hurts you and you don't want to go to their level of mentality. Besides, if everything went smooth--what a dull life to have!!

11/25/2007 8:02:43 AM Do you blame others...  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Playing the blame game is futile. Issues within the person, that is always blaming others, are never resolved and therefore, they never learn from the mistakes they make. Unless it is illness or death, we are always given a choice, and when we make the wrong choice, it lies on our own shoulders.jmo

11/25/2007 8:04:06 AM Do you blame others...  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Yes, we all make mistakes and most of the time for the right reason at the time..

Thats how we learn !!!!!!!

Later, Blu

11/25/2007 8:08:56 AM Do you blame others...  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Morning Blu! Could have, would have, should have! No I don't blame anyone, sure looking back probably could have changed some things, but can't do anything about the past now. My being alone is not so bad right now as I seem to be pretty happy with myself so in response to your question-why dwell on what could have been or wish it was, when it just wasent meant to be? Live in the now and learn from the past and use it as best you can for there may be another chance someday to use everything you have learned thus far. Try not to make the same mistakes twice, we can't be perfect no matter how hard we try.

11/25/2007 8:31:40 AM Do you blame others...  

emt854
Appleton, WI

A big NO..we make our own future and made our own past, and hopefully learned from it

11/25/2007 8:59:51 AM Do you blame others...  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

How can we blame others for the mistakes we make. You learn from your mistakes and move on, and try not to make the same mistakes. I think the mistakes we make is what make us the people we are.

11/25/2007 11:24:01 AM Do you blame others...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

What would Stone Cold Austin say "Give me a "

11/25/2007 11:28:38 AM Do you blame others...  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

so if somebody stole from you then ran around and talked crap about you to make themselves look inocent,that would be your fault? i agree with most of you but that is a generalizeation,not everything that happens in a persons life can be that cut and dried.

[Edited 11/25/2007 11:29:05 AM]

11/25/2007 11:36:42 AM Do you blame others...  

suzydoll
Cheneyville, LA

Thank you Blu for the question...... If we are not well grounded or secure in who we are it is easy to look around and find someone else to place the blame on when things don't work out. Better them than me. By placing fault on others when things don't work out, we don't have to assume the responsibility of our own actions. We see alot of this type of behaviour in very young children. Kinda Like who stole the cookie from the cookie jar game. Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? Number 3 stole the cookie from the cookie jar, who me? not me! number 2 stole the cookie from the cookie jar etc.........

Hope All are having a wonderful Sunday.

Suzy

11/25/2007 11:44:56 AM Do you blame others...  

suzydoll
Cheneyville, LA

Did I misunderstand the question? Do I blame others for failures or unhappiness in my life OR did u mean do I Blame myself for others failures and my inability to help them or any role that I might have played in their failure? Hmmmmmm. Well I will stick with my original story. It all boils down to accepting responsibility for our own actions.

Suzy

11/25/2007 11:45:34 AM Do you blame others...  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Nothing in life is promest to be fair or equel, No I blame no one for what I am. I do get a charge out of the profiles that say they want a 50-50 relationship LOL I think few ever acheave that!! as one day maybe your day for 100% and the next is 20% etc. and to be 50-50 everyday would take a strange personality from both.

11/25/2007 11:45:38 AM Do you blame others...  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Nope, I did it and I did it alone.

11/25/2007 11:45:50 AM Do you blame others...  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I agree with lost there are thing that happen to us that was the other doing
and because they choise to be dirty and deseatful it hurts us, cost me a 20 yrs marriage that I had no control over.

11/25/2007 11:55:28 AM Do you blame others...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Well yes and no, I blame myself for getting so stinking drunk on RC Cola and Moon pies last night so now I have such a stinking headache and upset stomach. But I blame the Stupid Inconsiderate !@#$%^&*()_?><"{}[] Virginia Caviliers losing to Virginia Tech in Football Yesterday.

Page: 1, 2, 3