Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubrating

It wasn t entertaining, and I didn t appreciate it, but there s a pretty strong likelihood that if I hadn t gotten serious about dating, I wouldn t have met Jeff, and we wouldn t be married. single women in cedar rapids Dating on the net can be quite productive and statistics are displaying that more and extra persons are finding married with partners they have met on the net. Doesn t matter how and where you meet someone. doublelist las vegas OkCupid is somewhere accessible, I haven t had any difficulties with the Accessibility part but obtaining a person on there is crazy from time to time.

how to post on mega personal

The third lockdown had just occurred so I recommended going on a walk , just to be protected. craigslist show low Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo all in 1 spot. This one particular is a witty question that you can use to know regardless of whether your date is a hopeless romantic who adores made for each other kind of concepts or not. gay dating sites for 15 year olds newlineIn fact, for women, dating apps have helped in normalising producing the initially move.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/25/2007 10:05:43 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

do you stick to the morals your parents taught you when dating?
i dont.

[Edited 11/25/2007 10:14:09 AM]

11/25/2007 10:10:35 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

No learned those on my own as a person

11/25/2007 11:08:30 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

sandbagger2u
Longmeadow, MA

No. But I do stick to the car seat sometimes.

11/25/2007 11:20:18 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

I've been known to stick to the ceiling occassionally. Damn I need to go look that woman up!

11/25/2007 11:24:50 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

I adhere to the morals and values that I was taught growing up. Honesty, hardwork, and commitment are some of them and I apply them to all areas of my life...not just relationships! I find they help keep me on the path I am on and out of trouble..lol

11/25/2007 11:29:18 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

kellytoo
Moses Lake, WA

No,I was a rebel, still am in some ways. Our parents do not necessarily teach what is correct for us. Mine did the best they knew how to, but it wasn't right for me.

11/25/2007 11:30:15 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

i dont that must be why mother called me a slut.

11/25/2007 11:30:41 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

mustang_sally59
Sioux Falls, SD

lynn, i think that deep down, the 'morals' that we were taught as children never go away... we either walk by them (albeit unconsciously) or rebel against them (consciously)... however, in the 'dating' arena, those morals need to be adjusted with the times... if we all lived by the dating mores of our parents' time, none of us would be here (online) and few of us would progress beyond and kiss and a grope before marriage.

11/25/2007 11:37:07 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

All of us have our own morals and values that develop over a life time. Honesty and commitment are the biggest issues. If you're not committed then that needs to be evident. You can cause someone to hurt you in more ways than one if you mislead or give them unwanted surprises.

11/25/2007 11:37:57 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i'm kinda old school ( for the most part ) when it comes to dating. i figure you reap what you sow. i never rush into anything,people get hurt like that.

11/25/2007 11:46:25 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Some of them yes but not others.

Kenny

11/25/2007 11:48:05 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

^What Kenny said^

11/25/2007 11:52:13 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

sebzalive1
Leesburg, AL

I agree, Kenny and Uh... someways I am like them... someways I am not. Dad never would have lived with anyone.. though his mother told me I should have lived with my ex first. My dad wasn't like his parents either.

11/25/2007 11:53:25 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

My family had very good morals but I was taught my morals from the bible. I have not always been the best at it but i try every day to stay on track.

11/25/2007 11:54:29 AM do you stick to the morals your parents !!!!!!!  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Basic morals perhaps , but my parents are from the old country and some things were not permitted.
I respect my mom's point of view , but on some things i don't necessary agree with her.
I try to pass some values to my kid ,without some of the prejudices i was given by my parents , this is a hard thing to do , as i struggle with right and wrong and my upbringing.

Page: 1, 2