Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup sites australia

It took a when, but then it hit me she was a tiny known actress. dating montclair In truth, you have in all probability knowledgeable worse at some point in your life — a date that was, nicely, a bit of a dud. I wasn t seeking for something serious—I d just gotten out of a relationship—so I joined Tinder. locanto nj The YouTuber took to her IG stories on Monday, December 20, and posted a string of videos featuring her ex.

privatedelight sex

My son was arranging to marry a girl who he had met locally, no dating web site required. victoria bc chat rooms It commonly takes involving days to obtain the card. Inject some life into your dating game right now by finding your copy of 101 Very good Concerns to Ask on a Date. fubar in hyderabad OkCupid is component of Match Group, which owns other dating web sites like Tinder, Plenty of Fish and Match, and your facts may possibly be shared with other Match Group providers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/25/2007 5:41:18 PM What would you do.........?  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

Guys this one's for you...
What would you do if you were dating a girl and she told you that she didn't want to have sex until she got married as per her religious beliefs? Would you accept it and respect it or find someone else?

11/25/2007 5:42:23 PM What would you do.........?  

youngdanecook
Dodge City, KS

i like to pretend im not a prick..
so i have no clue.. lol

11/25/2007 6:24:23 PM What would you do.........?  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

how much in 'love' is this girl to me?

I know it sounds bad, but truth is, probably not. I would break it in respect for her religion, beliefs, etc.

But then if the girl was into me as much as I was into her, and the love was true, then it is very likely I would wait.(Just not 3-10 years thanks)

11/25/2007 6:26:40 PM What would you do.........?  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

Ive found my faith again and I truly believe that the righ thing is wait till youre married...which is what i want to do...I've messed up, but God forgives so I want to try and wait, I know it will be a decision for me that i can be proud of and it will also be a good example for my child as well

11/25/2007 6:28:56 PM What would you do.........?  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

then to put it bluntly, any guy who wants to be with you should respect that.

Good luck. And remember, respect is very important. He dont show that to you, ditch him.

11/25/2007 6:30:19 PM What would you do.........?  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

oh i plan to...really and truthfully...dating is not in the picture for awhile, i just posted on here because its nice to talk to ppl every now and then you know...but as far as anything serious, my mind will be on the baby FULLY for awhile...

11/25/2007 6:32:59 PM What would you do.........?  

scorpion1975
Leitchfield, KY

that is a tough question for me but i will try to answer it....

if the love is there and runs deep then i would definitely wait but i wouldn't want to wait too long of a time. then again if it were just dating and i was looking for sex then i would respectfully inform her that it probably would not be in our interests to keep seeing each other....now that being said...

I am older now and realize that waiting was not the best thing to do..i have only had 3 sexual partners and i am just not so sure of myself in that area any more (never was that confident to begin with, was built up then shattered). so right now i will say that i am just looking for someone to spend time with, talk to, watch movies with, and cuddle (would not object to sex though, oh boy would i not), that being stated i must say that i would stay with the person until we decided it wasn't working, got married, or she decided that her beliefs were not that strong (it could happen and i wouldn't push it).

11/25/2007 6:34:31 PM What would you do.........?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Dont put dating completely out of the picture, if someone comes along and cares for you, it can do nothing but be good for the both of you.Life is hard road alone for anyone.

11/25/2007 6:35:52 PM What would you do.........?  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

i agree with you, it is, im just saying i want to get to know my child before anyone comes into the picture...i have faith and i know that God will send me the right person when He feels the time is right

11/25/2007 6:36:00 PM What would you do.........?  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

remember too, that any man worth his weight should be able to please you sexually and sensually without the need for intercourse. Women are 'QUITE' able to do that also to us guys.

11/25/2007 6:38:18 PM What would you do.........?  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

this is true, i just choose to abstain from all sexual acts till i get married...things would be less complicated and i just feel in my heart its the right thing to do

11/25/2007 6:41:18 PM What would you do.........?  

scorpion1975
Leitchfield, KY

you do what you feel is right....that is what matters more than anything else.

just remember that you will be guided to the right one at the right time as long as you seek that guidance and follow it.

11/25/2007 6:45:13 PM What would you do.........?  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Thats a tough one.I'd probably respect it but wouldnt be happy about it! lol Never been in that situation.mmmmmmm makes me wonder!

11/25/2007 9:16:58 PM What would you do.........?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

honestly, i probably wouldn't wait.if it was gonna be a couple years,then i would respect your beliefs,but i aint that godly.there surely are men out there for you and when the right one comes into your life,you'll know it. good luck!

11/26/2007 4:37:21 AM What would you do.........?  

midnight2005
Clarksburg, WV

well that is a hard one but I truly believe if she is worth it, I would wait for her. I would just hope it wasnt a long engagement lol

Page: 1, 2, 3