Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

We laughed, shared much more about our lives, and talked about how sad we each were that I was leaving the subsequent morning . hermaphrodite singles It is a brutal time to be single — even ahead of Valentine s Day showed up. We prepared the very same meals, set up a table in our rooms and began a zoom contact as if we re sitting together obtaining dinner. cityxguide oklahoma He kept bringing me drinks and shots and each and every time I went to get a round he would inform me it s his treat.

listcrawler

If your date is clever sufficient to get hints, they would know what to expect when you ask this query. dating ventura ca That s 1 of the most impressive factors about AmourFactory — there are numerous detailed profiles with far more than ten photos on this platform. About Geni, it s very simple to put in a profile, build a very best totally free shemale sites family area, upload documents, and also foster a comprehensive visualization of your loved ones all through the ages. russian dating site los angeles Yes it really is correct, can meet with a lot of people today but cant assure will meet your Mr/Mrs Ideal.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/26/2007 1:53:42 PM A question for all you guys  

nightowl64
Fallon, NV

Many possible reasons;

* Maybe the guy has intimacy problems and after having sex felt vunerable & ran.

* Maybe the guy has fantasied about what it would be like, and if it didn't live up to the fantasy he got disappointed.

I think most of the time it's because the sex came too fast. You need to build trust and respect for each other before jumping into the most intimate of feelings and pleasure.

11/27/2007 10:00:37 AM A question for all you guys  

herculesmb
McComb, MS

Baby listen very cafefully all p*ssy is good p*ssy but some women just can't f*ck.

11/27/2007 10:22:16 AM A question for all you guys  

darthlaidher
Lititz, PA

hey im ready to settle down and im young! haha damn sounding desperate there but seriously though if i did fall in love with someone i would settle down with them. the way i see if
if a girl gives it up to me thats alright by me why would i want to go out looking for something new when i could get it from the person im in love with. but thats just me.

11/27/2007 10:43:21 AM A question for all you guys  

ewopper02
Hurlock, MD

A good question.There's no one size fits all answer. It could be you intimidated him in some way.Another could be that,after the sex you may have said or did something to make him feel he was now obligated to you just because you finally gave him some. As I said before it could be a number of things. In a lot of cases, there are guys who just want the sex but if that's the case,would they not return for more? One real fact to consider is when you finally decided to give him some did you make it seem like you were doing him a favor? Just food for thought. I on the other hand have dated women that didn't want nice guys they wanted sex, plain and simple. When I wasn't aggressive enough they dropped me like a hot potato. So it's an individual thing that cannot be put in a one size fits all category

11/27/2007 10:50:33 AM A question for all you guys  

ewopper02
Hurlock, MD

Being a single mother doesn't make you any less marketable. Finding your strengths, drawing on them and turning your lemons into lemonade, will make life more rewarding until that man comes into your life. It's good to dream of Prince Charming but Aprince rarely comes with the ideals a woman loves unless she wants to be his first subject to his will. Anyway just think of you as that same beautiful person you were before the bump in your road of life and move forward. Any guy that wouldn't want you after getting to know you isn't worth you wasting your time on peace

11/27/2007 10:58:33 AM A question for all you guys  

darthlaidher
Lititz, PA

exactly having a kid really wont hurt you much you just gotta find the right guy that will love you for who you are and love your kid like it was his own. and there are guys out there like that you just gotta look.

11/27/2007 11:26:37 AM A question for all you guys  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

Kr,

In my opinion it has to do with the desire that is set deep within everyone. It's your desire to find love in your seperation from God that is the hardest work you'll ever do in life. The reality is that desire to find a perfect existence is simply not attainable here on earth, yet people will still try and fill the void with the next best thing in a lot of different areas of their lives, sometimes that is simply finding the next person to have sex with. It's a misguided attempt to find happiness and if you don't understand what is going on with you, you won't find peace either.

11/27/2007 11:32:40 AM A question for all you guys  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

You're 19. That is very young and you can not even fathom the things you will learn in the future. You are still very new to this world. Regardless of what any of us do or plan, at 19 we are/were very vulnerable. That being said, I question why this guy is no longer in your life? Is he running scared? Is he just an irresponsible person in the first place? How does he feel about the pregnancy? Does he feel trapped? The list of questions goes on and on. The best thing that could happen is that you and he find yourselves and become assets to each other rather than enemies and liabilities. You definitely should leave the door open for him and do not start the blame game or bickering. Erase the negatives!

If he truly is forever out of the picture then there is no reason to turn totally celibate. Fine if you can handle it, but you need people in your life. In today's world not very many men are going to continue an asexual relationship with a woman. As a matter of fact, not many women will continue an asexual relationship with a man. Point is, sex is good for the mind and body but it is best when you are ready for it emotionally and then you and your partner are capable and have the resources to manage the burden of children. Believe me, the strength of the relationship is what should be top priority above the children in a family. That is what supports the family as a unit.

Back to what caused the situation. For young people sex is a very new experience and you can get quite an education really quick. Girls who are so desperate that they have sex thinking it will make a guy happy or fall in love with them are not just naive but STUPID! Learning who and when to trust is not easy and not a fool proof skill. Protecting yourself is your responsibility whether you accept it or not. So...lots of confusing things to juggle here. Guys may feel dirty or that the girl is dirty once the mission is accomplished. Making a guy feel loved and appreciated after sex is one skill that many women do not possess. A question any girl needs to ask herself and should be honest with her guy about is whether she wants sex for the relationship or for the joy of sex...no strings attached. Just using each other can lead to a bad life for both or one hell of a good relationship and life long special friendship. When a pregnancy is involve then a 3rd person is in the picture. Single or not, your physical, mental, emotional, and financial health and state of mind are going to play the major roles in this kids life. If getting laid is gonna keep the tensions down and give you a positive sense about yourself then find a way to fulfill that need responsibly. However, if it's gonna mess with you emotionally or you can't handle it in other ways then you need to stay away from it or be careful how you approach it....but NEVER jump in bed with anyone expecting them to follow your dream...it has to be a negotiation all the way..you have to be supportive of each other and be an asset to each other whether it's emotionally, financially, or just "whatever". That's pretty much true in all aspects of life.

11/27/2007 1:28:32 PM A question for all you guys  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

well i understand and you have good points, as for the sex thing, i believe it only brings about pain if it's not done in the right way...if i never find someone who doesnt respect my values, God will see me thru...i feel He will send me the right person when He feels the time is right...if i sound hypocritical i apologize, i guess it does sound kind of that way, me being pregnant but saying i want to wait to have sex til i'm married, but when i got pregnant, i'd strayed from God, and afterwards i found my way back again...if it wasn't for Him i don't know where i would be today, but He's forgiven me and brought me through.

11/27/2007 1:52:25 PM A question for all you guys  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

"Is it because the challenge is no longer there, he thinks she's easy, or is she just another notch on his belt?"

Yes.

11/27/2007 2:20:07 PM A question for all you guys  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

kr... girl, my hat is off to you for posting this. I tried to write you an email saying how much I admire you.. but the old age thing got in the way.

anyway, sad that you are in this situation. sadder the guy will not step up to the plate for you. not that you would want him anyway..

wish you the best and if there's anything i can help with.. holler
peace

11/27/2007 3:50:10 PM A question for all you guys  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

Although I'm not a Bible thumper I do have my faith in God, I will only tell you that if you follow the road map of life set forth in the Bible your life will be with far less problems. There's nothing in the Bible that will mislead you in how to take care of yourself or treat any other person. It is a perfect guide despite my own transgressions. You can put perfect faith in God and in the Bible but you can never be 100% sure with man (or woman).

11/27/2007 3:54:36 PM A question for all you guys  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

Kr I wish you the best of luck. You will be a great mom

11/27/2007 5:40:39 PM A question for all you guys  

chase_in_you
Baytown, TX

well to tell you the truth... if he was a reall guy he would of stayed with the baby.. but yea right he might not be up for the commet ment.. it is scare knowing that all your freedom is takin away from you.. but it is wrong for him! in the end when you have your kid you will be the happest mother in the world!! no matter if a guys there or not!!! you'll still be happy!! here a banana to cheer you up. so have funn and dance like the banana lol!!

11/27/2007 11:04:02 PM A question for all you guys  

jake323
Diboll, TX

i think it has to do with the right time maybe moving to a big step
to get to know each other very well instead of just rushing into
it.Its better to know the person first before making that step.

Page: 1, 2, 3