Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookup

When I had my own method in place, the subsequent date I went on turned out to be my last 1 ever. pismo beach dating For the reason that sadly, most of the initial conversation topics standard of the beginning stage of a connection are really quite shallow and are just modest speak, with no any comply with up inquiries. We ve been thru a lot…I have not lost hope I know I am blessed omegle video chat indonesia The goal of these Christian dating questions are for you to make confident that you re staying in a healthy track.

mega personal register

My youngsters, Sophie and Connor, each in their twenties, intervened. craigslist prescott personals Kyle, 24, had already been dating his boyfriend for about nine months when the pandemic arrived. To hold things a small lighter, talk about cats or fish. therealbrickhousebody onlyfans There are so numerous wonderful and engaging activities speed dating, pub quizzes and cookery classes are some of the few offerings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/25/2007 6:17:45 PM A question for all you guys  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

Another question for the guys: I know not all guys are jerks, so all the nice ones please don't be offended at this question:

Why is it that when a guy and a girl start dating and the girl decides to sleep with him after it is over does he sometimes tend to stray or push her away? Is it because the challenge is no longer there, he thinks she's easy, or is she just another notch on his belt?

11/25/2007 6:18:43 PM A question for all you guys  

youngdanecook
Dodge City, KS

the only thing better than p*ssy is new p*ssy

no challenge

11/25/2007 6:21:08 PM A question for all you guys  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

wow. Ouch.

I can't answer with 100% accuracy, but I 'think' you got it partly, or that, the old 'you want something when its not yours, but once you have it you look for new' thing might be it. You know, grass is always greener on the other side and all that.

I hope that helped. Not at ALL saying that a lot of guys are like this, really to be truthful, I hardly think many really do this.

Guess it can be just as bad when a girl leads a guy on for a long long time, then she just 'dumps' you and ends up sleeping with the next guy on the first date(that SUCKs and it has happened to me)

11/25/2007 6:22:43 PM A question for all you guys  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

well this is why i wish i would have stuck with saving myself before marriage theory...i am now 5 months pregnant and going to be a single mother...but i promised myself that from here on out im saving myself for marriage and im going to be a mother my child can be proud of

11/25/2007 6:22:51 PM A question for all you guys  

youngdanecook
Dodge City, KS

the less sleep i have, the less tact i have

its never ok to be a d*ck.. even if it seems easily justified
sorry babe

11/25/2007 6:22:52 PM A question for all you guys  

mr_passion_2009
Texarkana, TX

well my love sex was what he wanted in the first place u see some men play like they want a woman and will tell you anything they think that will get you in bed but those kinds of men make guys like me look bad and pluse it make it harder for a good man to find true love

11/25/2007 6:24:19 PM A question for all you guys  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

i think it has to do with age too...the young guys arent ready to settle down they just wnat to have their fun...Some not all...

11/25/2007 6:26:38 PM A question for all you guys  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

remember that just because your pregnant, it does not 'taint' you.

You seem like the type of gurl any guy can be proud of. You, even if you 'didn't' wait for marriage, but stuck with the guy who treated you well and cared for you, loved, etc etc, I don't think your child would hold it against you.

Sweetie, do what is right for you, and what makes you happy.

11/25/2007 6:27:46 PM A question for all you guys  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

well thanks...tho i will be a single mom now...the father is no longer in the picture

11/25/2007 6:29:22 PM A question for all you guys  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

sometimes young kids make babies just to prove they can and when she becomes pregnant odds are she is going to end up alone. i know i am older mow but was once young . good luck to you and your baby you will make a fine mom

[Edited 11/25/2007 6:30:02 PM]

11/25/2007 6:31:54 PM A question for all you guys  

whataguy5001
Olympia, WA

Tbe father needs to be in the picture, if for notheing else, child support.

11/25/2007 6:33:10 PM A question for all you guys  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

honestly...and its sad for me to say...but i honestly thought it could not happen to me...stupid thought, but a lot of people think that; but it really woke me up and its made me into a better person...its taught me how to put others first and what a miracle life really is

11/25/2007 6:34:51 PM A question for all you guys  

mr_passion_2009
Texarkana, TX

its not your age its that some only look for sex if you was 30 are 40 years you stil have some that is like that

11/25/2007 6:37:01 PM A question for all you guys  

kr328806
Valdosta, GA

this is true...just look at the tv show two and a half men and the character charlie sheen plays...its just a show yes, but there are really men, and women as well, that are really like that which is sad....

11/25/2007 6:41:56 PM A question for all you guys  

mr_passion_2009
Texarkana, TX

i agree with you

Page: 1, 2, 3