Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel com

A lot of us are single, obtaining fitter, isolated and horny. tuscaloosa hook up EliteSingles is aimed at connecting mature and educated singles seeking for really serious relationships. And if you want to maintain it casual, Tinder is the old faithful for a explanation. hookup travels goa It s made to bypass those awkward STI conversations and permit lovers to get on with what they do finest.

mega hookup app

It doesn t mean your date will see all ladies as variations on his mom, but how he treats his mother will tell you one thing of how he s most likely to treat you. sonoma county singles groups But we definitely like that the web page is exclusively for people searching for lengthy term relationships this should really mean that every person you match with is critical about finding a companion. When it was founded by CEO Justin McLeod, the app showed persons profiles based on proximity as nicely as Facebook buddies they shared in prevalent. zoey d antonio onlyfans You have the proper to set boundaries on the internet, and only respond to people today you know and trust.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/26/2007 1:01:49 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

rnbean04
Suisun City, CA

what annoys me is when men(not all) complain about women(and they generally say all) taking their money in a divorce. I understand the complaining, but for God's sake it's not always the way it is. I am getting reamed currently b/c my lazy ex didn't want to work, and I'm the only one who did. His education and earning potential is higher than mine, but b/c of his choices I'm the one writing a big a$$ check. This is just me venting about the guys that bag on women for taking their money, and make it sound like it's what women do. I am pretty pissed right now, but I will not say that all men are mooches. I think I just found a bad one. There my vent is over now. Thanks for listening/reading.

11/26/2007 1:06:55 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

good point to make - and I'm sure you're not the only woman this has happened to.

11/26/2007 1:06:57 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

lol. its good to get it out isnt it? in todays society it's not always the man who pays.i know of some females who got screwed too.i think they should take his earning capacity into account even if he chooses not to work.my divorce still took a year even though she could have her way. she still argued and held it up even though there was no sense in fighting over anything.hope yours goes better.

11/26/2007 2:01:12 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

huckleberrysqr
Renton, WA

My divorce was very easy. I basically left her everything. I gave her the house, a nice BMW, a Chevy Suburban, all the money in the bank account, shit I even gave her both dogs. So basically my life turned into a country song.
I don't regret having done it that way. For one thing, I just wanted to end things easily. And despite us having a very shitty marriage, I still cared enough about her to not want to screw her over.
I'm sorry this is happening to you though, it certainly can't be easy. I think life will get better for you though, just keep your chin up, and keep moving forward.

Hugs,
Rick

11/26/2007 2:22:53 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

tecman
Manassas, VA

No, It all comes down to money, lawyers, who's coniving and can lie the best. Or at least that was my experience. But that's in the past and I'm going forward.

11/26/2007 2:28:40 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

carolinabrat
Summerville, SC

I paid for the divorce and paid to move all the way across country while he was busy traveling the country with his girlfriend, BUT I did make out. He is gone and her problem now. NO bitterness or sorrow, just complete relief!

11/26/2007 2:29:31 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Feels good don't it Carolina!

11/26/2007 2:30:50 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

RN,

Sorry to hear about that. The reality is that everyone loses something in a divorce, what's unfair is that some of the truly good people who really tried seem to get the worst end of deal though. Try and remember that your life will never be about money and that you are now freely alligned to do some pretty special things with your life from here on out.

11/26/2007 2:36:19 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

tecman
Manassas, VA

Well said Falcon! Well said indeed!

11/26/2007 3:12:38 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

missmissyj
Olive Hill, KY

I made out great in my divorce, I got rid of him!!

11/26/2007 3:14:23 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

sandbagger2u
Longmeadow, MA

Absolutely right and it's not very classy that guys complain that they got the shaft. I mean, even if they get the shaft and she get's the goldmine, the kids, the house and the cars plus child support and spousal support it's just not cool to complain about it. Now on the other hand, if the man would get the kids, the house, etc etc most women would not complain except maybe about the weather because it really would be a cold day in hell.

11/26/2007 3:31:06 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

you do know why divorces are so expensive don't you.
because they are worth it

11/26/2007 3:34:51 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i suggest they make marriage licenses like fishing licenses. you'd have to renew every year and for a few dollars more,you could get an out out of state one

11/26/2007 3:43:31 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

sb1229
Cleveland, OH

I got nothing out of my divorce. Didn't matter though, I just wanted out!!

11/26/2007 4:28:02 PM not all women make out great in a divorce  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

After 13 years of marriage, he decided he worked for 10, TEN, COUNT 'EM...10 whole years, and now it was HIS TURN for a "vacation"...I put myself through nursing school, worked part time cleaning, catering and babysitting and raising two sons, now 6 and 9. When, exactly, was MY vacation? I support my boys now, without a penny from him, since October of last year, and now Im working full time. Divorce is a thrilling word at this point. I wont get a cent from him, gave up on it. I have my boys, all the responsibility, none of the support.
Dont care anymore. The only thing that sucks is having an ex who says how much he loves his kids but does nothing to show it. Im glad hes gone, just wish he would be there for the kids he professes to love so much. They suffer, not us.
Wow. Thanks for the vent RN.
Little pent up frustration there?
But its true. I sure as hell didnt make out on this deal. He is gonna walk away debt free, no strings, no responsibilities, its all on me.

Page: 1, 2