Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Finding out about what the other individual is seeking for is, maybe, the most critical info we can get when trying to obtain the right match. southern maryland singles Our mobile with no rooms are capable of adjusting around your mobile greatest devices and tablets. You can turn she back she Online once again at any time or set it to Away . listcrawler rochester It has challenges, but it s still a reduce above a lot of others.

mega personnel sign in

Please make sure that you fill in genuine details to get your profile verified. dating sites in sarasota fl Your boundary could be communicating in the app or platform you met in alternatively of sharing your personal telephone quantity. You have to have a date to your sister s wedding and the stranger in the coffee shop appears to be the excellent choice. nostrings com review This is an vital time saver, Winter said.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/26/2007 1:43:30 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

beeline43
Kingston, ON

11/26/2007 1:55:15 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Well perk it up there!!!! There's always tomorrow and the day after!!! Wintertime is always a dismal time for me also but you just have to make your own happiness!!!! Find something funny and have a good laugh on me!! Or do something mundane and boring but time consuming--it will take your mind off being sad!!!

11/26/2007 1:56:31 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

beeline43
Kingston, ON

cheers

11/26/2007 2:11:53 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

judi35
Madisonville, KY

Sorry you're feeling down . Visit the Jokes fourum.Theres some good ones.

11/26/2007 2:27:23 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Tis the season. Been feeling that myself. Been doing some prayer on that one and has helped. Sent someone back in my life that makes me laugh like no one else can or ever has. Thought he was long gone, then bam out of the blue when I had the worse blues he gets in contact. Funny how things work and prayer can sure do it.
pk

11/26/2007 2:27:31 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

OK WHY are we sad? I'll bite Is it the weather? Yeah it sucks
Is it something you can share with the rest of us? We're good listeners and can always give you advice you don't necessarily need or want!!!
Spit it out and let's ponder on it!!!

11/26/2007 2:35:05 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

beeline43
Kingston, ON

just feeling lonely thats all and men have played games with me i guess thats it yep

11/26/2007 2:40:28 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

What she said and the season of year it is.

11/26/2007 3:10:19 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Yes I'm in the same boat as you---let's paddle out of this thing!!! Just my luck! The one guy I felt a true connection with is a dam player even though he doesn't like to be called that. And all the others are afraid to get out of their comfort zone! Just want to whine about not finding the "real" one. Now you can say all you want about it's their loss and not yours but that's not going to hold you when you're sad or down. Maybe just knowing that you're not in that boat alone---Hell, it's a ocean liner full of us!

11/26/2007 5:51:43 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Yep--beeline--I am in that boat also--Some days I could just give up.Something keeps me going--i have not the foggiest idea what.

I think lonliness is a killer--for sure--I HATE IT--I HATE IT--SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

There ya go--let's all scream together before this boat does sink--lol---Pat.

11/26/2007 5:59:12 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

scream scream actually it does release tension or beat up a pillow gets the anger out maybe not the lonely part but it really does make you feel better physically and mentally get mad at lonely feelings and let the feelings out of your body so you can think straight again. We are with you Bee! Hope by now your are some better its later in the night now.

11/26/2007 6:18:45 PM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

judi35
Madisonville, KY

screaming...aaaaaaaaaugh I hate winter blues.

[Edited 11/26/2007 6:19:51 PM]

11/27/2007 7:11:00 AM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

11/27/2007 7:30:45 AM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

When feeling sad and the feelings don't subside, try joining a women's group, card group, sr gym class, or pottery class. Being around others just to chit chat will help wash those blues away. Many churches have seniors or singles groups and outings. Mine does and once a month I join them. Last October I had the senior group over to my house for a trivia contest. All "oldies" questions about our generation. We had a ball, and it certainly helped those feeling down and out. Plus, I introduced two new single seniors to each other, made them sit next to each during the game, and they are now dating.

11/27/2007 7:33:59 AM feeling sad today sighhhhhhhhhhh  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Seeing, Shell beating up a pillow, now that should put a smile on your face..

Later, Blu