Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

My son didn t respond to my forwarded message so possibly I had overstepped the mark. st augustine hookups But her initially time on the app, she discovered a connection she hadn t expected. We began dating and her totally free spirited, adventurous nature produced me fall in appreciate with her in just a handful of months. puerto rican dating app Two days later, each our tests come back optimistic! It did not seriously influence my feelings for her, like I nonetheless believed she was great and was worried for her.

mega personal meet now

Having all these pieces working together may possibly sound difficult, but CometChat has a prepared produced chat platform for dating apps that tends to make it easy to integrate text, voice, and video chat. single ladies in orlando florida On the web communication can make talking often significantly a lot easier. On line dating is an helpful way to create new relationships and discover other folks with similar interests. where to find prostitutes in tamarindo A shortcut to romance and intimacy, in other words.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/26/2007 6:57:02 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

But personally I think some of the same things could be said for why we women like our dogs.

Subject: Why Men Prefer Dogs Over Women

Dogs love it when your friends come over.
Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.
Dogs think you sing great.
Dogs don't cry.
A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.
Dogs don't expect you to call when you are running late.
The later you are, the more excited dogs are to see you.
Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
Dogs are excited by rough play.
Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away.
Dogs love red meat.
Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.
Anyone can get a good-looking dog.
If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it.
Dogs don't shop.
Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.
A dog's disposition stays the same all month long.
Dogs never need to examine the relationship.
A dog's parents never visit.
Dogs love long car trips.
Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.
Dogs understand that all animals smaller than dogs were made to be
hunted.
Dogs like beer.
Dogs don't hate their bodies.
No dog ever bought a Kenny G or Hootie & the Blowfish album.
No dog ever put on 100 pounds after reaching adulthood.
Dogs never criticize.
Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point
across.
Dogs never expect gifts.
It's legal to keep a dog chained up at your house.
Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you ever had.
Dogs like to do their snooping outside, as opposed to in your wallet,
desk, and the back of your sock drawer.
Dogs don't let magazine articles guide their lives.
Dogs would rather have you buy them a hamburger dinner than a lobster
one.
You never have to wait for a dog. They're ready to go 24 hours a day.
Dogs have no use for flowers, cards, or jewelry.
Dogs don't borrow your shirts.
Dogs never want foot-rubs.
Dogs can't talk.
Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public

11/26/2007 7:03:33 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I prefer my cat. He wonders off but at least knows he better be in by dark or he isn't coming in til the next morning! He may go out and get more action than I do but at least he doesn't come home bragging about it

11/26/2007 7:07:22 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Now I know, I miss the dog!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, Blu

11/26/2007 7:11:07 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

too funny pk. i needed a smile , well actually a LOL.

11/26/2007 7:18:56 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Its certainly not my preference......but I DO love my dog and HE loves me. Its so SIMPLE.

And yes, he will run off with my rolled up socks......

[Edited 11/26/2007 7:19:46 PM]

11/27/2007 6:35:40 AM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I do not like dogs, and they do not like me, because they are smart enough that I do not like them. I have been bitten many times by strange dogs, and those that get near me growl at me. I work on the Mall in Charlottesville, and it is a haven for people walking their dogs, for the most part there is no problem. But, when a Dog growls at me, the owner says "He/She doesn't like you". I respond, "The feeling is Mutual". The same with Cats.

11/27/2007 6:37:14 AM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

emt854
Appleton, WI

The only thing I can say is if my dog doesnt like a man..I stay clear..They are a good judge of character.

Sorry here

[Edited 11/27/2007 6:37:25 AM]

11/27/2007 7:17:56 AM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

EMT - No need to appologize. It is just another one of those many situations that happen in life, horses don't like me either.

11/27/2007 2:02:09 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I don't have any pets---except my big teddy bear--and he's so good--doesn't bother anyone--but hogs the bed----lmao----Pat.

11/27/2007 3:12:04 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

michael061
Arlington, VA

Dogs are funny. They seem to be able to smell fear, and they do not like the scent of it.

Wasps are the same way. If you are not afraid of them, you can work within inches of their nest.

Yellow jackets, (the small bees that come after your Pepsi at the beach), are a different breed. If you come near their nest, they will come after you for nothing, and they will not quit until they sting you. (or, of course, until you kill them)

I would think that a man who does not get along with dogs is a kinder, more gentle man, than the man who dogs fear and respect. The man who does not get along with dogs, might be a better husband. He might be more willing to share power with his wife.

I think a dog senses his position in a relationship. The fact that a man is so much taller, puts the man in the natural dominant position. However, if the dog smells fear, he tries to take control of the pack. This is not unlike the attitude of a lot of men. (and some world leaders)

As a young man, I was always able to get along fine with the dogs, cats, children, and the parents of the women I met. (impressing the girls was a bit more challenging)

11/27/2007 3:16:08 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I can't imagine ever NOT having a dog and I like big dogs. Not into little yelping excitable dogs. Also I'm just like you "emt" my dogs have a good sense of character. I will say I had one man ask me if I liked dogs because he didn't feel I was close to mine. When I explained that I had inherited them and they were trained in a way that I wouldn't have train them, he understood. They're old dogs and everyone knows its hard to teach an old dog new tricks!!! But they are still my most trusted friends!

11/27/2007 3:17:58 PM Why men prefer their dogs over women  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Very enlightening Michael..Ill really have to think on that one.