Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

We said our very good byes and the entire perhaps we ll see you guys right here once more line. edmonton hookup sites The subsequent morning when I woke up, KOL had been nonetheless playing on her laptop. This guy wasn t precisely her variety, and I could inform that she was obtaining bored, so she had to use the bathroom and left. bedpage queens It was exhausting, but I wasn t doing it to meet anyone—I was doing it because it was my job.

best gay hookup apps for iphone

com out of sheer boredom following watching a industrial during March Madness. prince george speed dating Tell your companion what you like about them be incredibly sincere this time, saying factors that you could not say to an individual you have just met. Even so, it s great to know what you re finding yourself in for ahead of you commence to get attached to someone. camsida com A actually appealing particular person is comfortable in their personal skin and has the confidence to reveal their thoughts and feelings devoid of caring what anybody else thinks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/27/2007 1:26:20 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

Thank you judy for your kind words...and prayers

Knight...you are a 100 percent correct...we as parents sometimes, enable our
children...sometimes we do to much for them....she does not understand that
they will still be part of my life...she hung up on that I am being stolen
away...but bottom line...I think she has been to dependent on me...Guess
she and her husband will have to learn to fend for themselves with the day to
day stuff...near or far...parents are still there for their kids...hope she will
see that one day..

Pkk....yes they can be a pain in lower extremities...and yes in the long run,
I think you sons would miss you.

11/27/2007 1:32:24 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I know that either of my daughters would not think twice about moving somewhere if the found someone that the needed to move for. By the same token I expect them to accept that I too have that choice.

11/27/2007 1:53:03 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Nick I am all for you being happy. It is our turn. this may be your one shot at being the happiest in your life. Don't take a chance at losing it.
The lady in my life told me a story of a man yrs ago who fell in love with a wonderful woman. His 2 daughters didn't like it him having some one special in his life and told him not to see her anymore cause it made them sad. He listened to them and broke it off. That was 20 yrs ago and he is so sad over it. The kids are too and now know they messed up their father life big time. Go for it Nick.

11/27/2007 2:17:33 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

My grandmother was 80 when she remarried and her kids, at lest most of them, threw a fit. She had no money and nothing to inherit, nor did she move away, so do not know what bothered them so much. I was 16 and thought it was the cutest thing I ever saw to see them together. They thought she was acting like a kid. Like that is bad?

11/27/2007 2:46:20 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

Do not give in...once our children are adults (and parents themselves)
...they have to be responsible for their own lives...otherwise they
will never "grow up." JMO JMO

I raised both of my daughters to be self-sufficient. We love each
other and always remain in contact! They always want me to be happy,
as I always wanted for them. It has always been mutual. We are
always supportive of each other no matter what. I guess I got lucky!

Anyway...you know children will grow up and leave home, so you have
to be prepared to accept love and contentment for yourself at some
point, regardless if your children approve or not. If that is being
selfish...then so be it! JMO

Good luck...you know you are doing the right thing!

11/27/2007 5:24:42 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

classy777
Tulsa, OK

Hello everyone and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words to "nonickname"....now you may ask yourself why i'm saying thank you....answer is i'm the love of "nonick's" life and i would like you all to know that to me he is the most wonderful man in the world and in just 6 days we will begin the rest of our lives together. Thank you again for your sentiments. Donna

11/27/2007 5:27:45 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Well congrads to both of you. Nick if you are moving to tulsa then we will be neighbors!!! I am very happy for you two. I hope you have many happy yrs together.

11/27/2007 6:06:44 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Question is, what if the shoe were on the other foot? Would she consider your feelings should she be the one moving away? Most kids these days would not. Follow your heart. She'll come around.

[Edited 11/27/2007 6:07:21 PM]

11/27/2007 8:30:38 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

Nick and Donna...sounds like both of you are very very fortunate people! I would love to be so happy once again! Sad thing here is that my kids would have no opinion of me moving. I'm not far away from them, love them like crazy, but only occasionally hear from them. Maybe I taught them too well to live their own lives....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Have a happy forever and ever amen....

11/28/2007 9:39:43 AM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

blueshortcake
Stanford, KY

It is great that you found happiness! I agree with vixen, if the childern are on their own and not dependent on you then go. Life doesn't stop just because you have children. Once your daughter sees you are truely happy, she will calm down.

While we are on this subject, what is it about father's who won't let go of their daughters? I have let three relationships go, not because of the daughter interferring, but the man just not letting go of the daughter. These daughters were grown, on their own and in one instance even married.

11/28/2007 10:11:56 AM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

It will be good for the both of you if you move. Distance does not weaken a heart!!! I just said Good bye to my youngest daughter 3 hr. ago as her and my youngest granddaughter are leaving for their home in San Francisco today. Don't know when I will see them again? it well maybe 2 years or so but we will call and talk every week and all is fine, do we miss each other? you bet, But it's nice too that they now have their own lives and is good that us parents have ours!!!

11/28/2007 10:34:55 AM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I wish you both the best.....it certainly is nice to find a love in our "golden years".

11/28/2007 1:12:05 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

Just want to express my sincere gratitude for all the support...
This site has been like a family...and I value all the friends
that I have made...especially the ones who lent a shoulder to
lean on...you guys know who you are and everyone here is simply
awesome....Best wishes to everyone....Paul

11/28/2007 3:26:15 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Oh cmon, Vix, we know it was really you who went to that Ranch for the Dudes

And methinks it is time for another trip to Washington DC

JIM

P.S. The kids go where the parents do, grown or not!

11/28/2007 3:40:13 PM My daughter is driving me crazy with her selfishness  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I havae to agree with Blueshort cake on that point. I had a bf in IN that I moved to live with and one daughter never did accept me. I got so sick of her little games to keep me out. Like they had to go out to have dinner on their late mothers bithday. Good grief that was just to get him to go out without me. She finally got her wish and I left.

Page: 1, 2