Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is rubmaps

They let users to find their most effective match in about 1 hr after their request. dating sites wa Go ahead and talk about your on the net dating experiences—you can laugh about all of the crazy weird messages you every acquire. Ask concerns about the vacation to really hold the entertaining conversation going. locanto lax It organizes the public into nine distinct groups, primarily based on an evaluation of their attitudes and values.

meet me chat and hookup app

I wondered what it would be like going on a 1st date with him, now that I sort of knew him. craigslist green valley az Regardless of his nerves, Michael said the Zoom conversation in no way got slow or uninteresting. Figuring out how you feel about these items as a couple can help you take your connection to the subsequent level, when creating confident you respect both of your demands and wishes. hookup omegle They will generally steer the conversation back to themselves.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/28/2007 1:04:48 PM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

if women could stay on track!!!

11/28/2007 1:07:10 PM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

why women are insistent on changing their man....

11/28/2007 1:11:09 PM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

How sweet Goldangel...I don't have any grandchildren, let alone greatgrandchildren, but I do take my neighbor's grandchildren to Chucky Cheese occasionally just to get the "feel" of what it must be like to have youngsters around.

11/28/2007 3:25:43 PM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Been pondering something that was said yesterday, and this seems a good thread to put it out there in. At our ages most of us have crashed and burned, only to start all over again. Some of us more than a time or two. lol Decisions made 2 years ago have had some unforseen consequences for me. I have been weakened, but like the Phoenix, I have faith that I will rise again. But for this moment...I am tired. I have been taking a few weeks to refresh myself before I place my skills back on the market. The idea that no one would want my skills due to my age, was a mind blower! Darn it all...51 is not 81! For awhile (thankfully a very short while)I was in shock and distress. But then I remembered. There are reasons for the way things play out. Where faith in myself may falter...my faith in God's Grace does not. And between the two of us...all will be well. Eventually. Kinda weird being in this place tho. Have always trusted in my own strenths......but mine have been diminished. Trust more in His? Of course. And what has any of this to do with a dating site? Absolutely nothing!!! And this is why I love the 50's forum. Thank you Blu.

11/28/2007 6:50:08 PM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Listened to the radio station that plays "Christmas Music" 24/7 while driving to meet a date today for lunch... I like listening in the solitude of my car. The lyrics bring back memories of celebrations gone by, special people who are no longer with me and the reason for the season. It also motivates me to start planning special events with my family.

I always think about caroling with each other while I'm listening. We make a list of our friends and older family members and plan the evening. We choose three songs so the parents can teach the lyrics to the children... the little ones "ring bells". Our goal is for every member of the extended families to try and make it... we take a photo of the whole group as a gift to the recipients of our melodic message!

While I was listening, I was anticipating the event joyfully! Love this time of year!

Thanks, Blu

11/28/2007 7:55:17 PM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Knight, Im on the male mission when I go shopping..
Know what I want
Go in to the store and buy it..

and I STAY AWAY from the malls..

11/28/2007 11:08:41 PM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I have to shop for yarn when my check comes in on the 3rd as I have 2 baby blankets to crochet. One for a girl great grandchild, which I have known about for a few months, and one for a boy great grandchild, that I just found out about. The girls are expecting them or I should say have decided I am supposed to make them. But I am going to keep them hidden until they are given for Christmas. Did not know what to get them now I do.

11/29/2007 3:12:22 AM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Todays my Birthday, but didn't get my wish. Woke up alone again.

They are having a cake for me up at the VFW and I will go up there tonight for a few free drinks.

Friday night, dinner with my Daugther and her boyfriend, the Lawyer, who is a great guy!!!! My Daugther must have told him how I feel about lawyers. First time I met him, he told me the only reason he's a lawyer is so he could afford his Band.LOL.

The best thing about him and the only thing I care about, he treats her like a lady. Also doesn't hurt, last year was the first time I didn't have to paid for my birthday dinner dates... We try to meet once a month for dinner and a few drinks. Also neat, I take her to the places I go dancing and you should see the looks we get, its called Daddies time. If I died today, my life was a blessing and not wasted, because of HER!!!!!!

Sat. night going out with my sister and brother inlaw, who's Birthday(brother-inlaw) is the same day as mine. Then we will go back and play cards, because he doesn't dance.

Later, Blu: Be Happy, Safe and many Blessings.

11/29/2007 4:00:15 AM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

You go for it Blu ..... You milk that birthday for a whole week if'n you want ta!!!

11/29/2007 4:03:55 AM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

suzydoll
Cheneyville, LA

Thank you Blu for an interesting thread. I like to sit and remember all my trips to Disneyland in California and Disneyworld in Orlando. I'm still a kid at heart I guess. What a wonderful place and so much fun. One of my favorite places within Disneyland? The Tiki Room. The birds all sing and move. Hilarious. And of course the amazing fireworks at closing. WOW! You don't even have to ride the rides or do anything but sit on a bench and just watch all the different nationalities of people and all the different ages. The children and older people are my favorites to watch. What a wonderful place to be. Surrounded by people laughing and having a great time. No worries, just being happy and having a good time. A good break from Wal-Mart.

11/29/2007 5:41:13 AM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

Which is it? The Mayan or the Aztec calendar that ends abruptly on December 21, 2012.

What would happen if they knew something we don't know... YET!

Is there an asteroid heading for us to impact the earth that day?

I've heard more than one reference to this all-too-closely-looming date.

I think the most recent reference to it was on either the Discovery Channel or the History Channel -- the subject of the program was "The Lost Book of Nostradamus".

I love spooky coincidences like this!

I hope I live long enough to find out...!

What would happen if....???

[Edited 11/29/2007 5:42:52 AM]

11/29/2007 5:59:00 AM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

I'm sorry, this is kind of a downer...I hate being alone at the holidays!! I was an only child, never married and my parents have been gone since I was 30. So many Christmases alone. You would think that I would have gotten used to it but I never will. I usually think, this year it won't be so bad, but then suddenly it will hit like a ton of bricks.

Sorry, just a pitty party moment!!!

11/29/2007 6:37:19 AM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

I'M I ALONE WHEN

This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where you could read it everyday. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.

1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.

2. At least 15 people in this world that love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. You are special and unique.

8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

10.When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look

11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

So..........

Good friends are like stars........

You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.

NO , YOUR NOT ALONE, just look up !!!!

Later, Blu

11/29/2007 9:18:45 AM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Thanks Blu, I'll give all these things some thought! You are very kind.

12/9/2007 12:21:15 PM What would Happen !!!!!!!  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

What would happen....

If I had a third egg nog and rum?

Would my sore throat and sore sinus misery go away?
Would my backyard rake itself?
Would my credit card balance be reduced to zero?
Would the love of my life find me here at DH?

None of the above, so I will have another egg nog and rum. Yum!

Page: 1, 2