Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

okcupid hookup dating sites

To encounter the call of sincere friendship or a appreciate story complete of overwhelming passion is very quick with LovesFlirt. dating sites in michigan Often items sound improved in your head than written out. A swipe left implies you re not interested in the person, when a swipe appropriate signifies that you d like to get to know the individual. listcrawler huntsville alabama Striking a conversation behind the safety of one s smartphone not only protects us from such embarrassment, it also aids make a excellent initially impression.

listcrawler ads

They re now physically distant once more, with Megan back in Seattle and Ahmed in Saudi Arabia for work, but are counting down the days until Ahmed s visa is approved and he can join her. best free dating sites vancouver Do you want to find out what their morals and religious views are, or would you rather ask about their perform life balance? Either way, their answers can be big in telling you who they are. You cannot expect them to be completely committed to you, particularly in the initial stages. finding hookups without craigslist On line dating chat service is a virtual dating system permitting persons to meet on the web and create a social, terrific friendships and to supply individual data.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/26/2009 9:05:57 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  
bmfaaron
Rowlett, TX

just up and walk out with no contact is easy for her. i say hell no! be a adult and tell me in person your ending it. who is right? is there a meet in the middle here?

6/26/2009 9:16:47 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  
bmfaaron
Rowlett, TX

myspace is actually the cause of this problem. that sucks he ended it over myspace. what a douche bag!!!!

6/26/2009 9:17:50 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

tater79
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,521)
Springfield, IL

I would say that would depend. If the woman feels like the guy might get violent, or is unsure that he would take it ok, then I can see "her" point of veiw

I am judging by how upset you are about it, that she made a smart move, because you seemed to be the type that would be a pain in the a** to break up with, by asking why why why? over and over while getting mad at her for not anwsering.. I could be wrong, the the exclamation marks in your post, makes me think that you are beyond upset.. and can't handle a breakup..

BUT with a normal person that isn't high strung, then yes, I agree with you. let them know why, in person if possible.. but they should be telling you what they like and don't like during the whole relationship, instead of holding everyback until they snap one day... JMO

6/26/2009 9:19:52 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

tater79
Springfield, IL

myspace isn't the cause of the problem, it's a shitty site yes, but the site didn't make the person cheat..... the person choose to do that...

6/26/2009 9:26:13 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

snowbird02s
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,159)
Siena
Italy

I sometimes think, some people have a rock in their chest instead of a heart.

6/26/2009 9:30:05 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  
bmfaaron
Rowlett, TX

i agree with the violent stuff. no cheating was involved just myspace was kept a secret and once it was found out about the person wouldnt let the other see it and decided to be pissed off and delete it rather than letting the other see it or be on it. now there could have been cheating but who knows. only douche bags dont end it face to face. unless of course its a 1 time thing or less than a couple of months and the feelings are mutual. face to face after 1 year or more. in this case 9-10 years.

6/26/2009 9:31:50 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  
bucktail
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,518)
Poynette, WI

Quote from snowbird02s:
I sometimes think, some people have a rock in their chest instead of a heart.

.........no....but it can get that way...scare tissue

6/26/2009 9:39:29 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

tater79
Springfield, IL

BMfaar... I agree, if they were hiding it, whether they were cheating or not, hiding is hiding, and I would of broke up with them too.. just for hiding it....

I can meet someone tomorrow and if they want to know if I was dating or talking to anyone else, I would show them everything I ever posted on all the sites I'm on... simply because I don't lie or hide anything from anybody..Don't get me wrong, if I just met her, I would think she is pretty damn nosey, but the point being, I wouldn't hide anything..

I look at it this way, if your not doing something wrong, then what are you hiding something for...

6/26/2009 9:48:13 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

rodneyg668
Seattle, WA

Honestly and straight up, no excuse to not give the other person the courtesy and respect of a face to face conversation. The other person also deserves answers as to why you want to end the relationship, if they've invested themselves in it with you then you owe it to them.

6/26/2009 9:50:52 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

debbie5
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,405)
Killeen, TX

I agree with everything tater79 has said on this subject.
He seems pretty insiteful. If I were you I would take his
advise & perspective to heart. He sounds like he has a good
head on his shoulders at a young age.

6/26/2009 10:31:40 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (2,603)
Mena, AR

I think that the bare minimum would be a conversation to let the other person know they have decided that the relationship does not work for them and is over. Cowardice is never the right way to go.

6/26/2009 11:08:44 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

john346
Riverdale, GA

if you don't have the courage to end something that may not be in your interest, when are you gonna ever have courage for anything? Why is this person ending the relationship? What happened?

6/26/2009 11:12:30 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

lust4love
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,697)
Atco, NJ

Quote from bmfaaron:
just up and walk out with no contact is easy for her. i say hell no! be a adult and tell me in person your ending it. who is right? is there a meet in the middle here?

the walk out w/ no contact hurts the most.but I think if you tell them your asking for drama.so it might be a toss up.I would tell them but Im a dramawh*re.

[Edited 6/26/2009 11:12:50 PM PST]

6/27/2009 6:44:15 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  
pleasurepirate
Over 1,000 Posts (1,731)
Shreveport, LA

Quote from rodneyg668:
Honestly and straight up, no excuse to not give the other person the courtesy and respect of a face to face conversation. The other person also deserves answers as to why you want to end the relationship, if they've invested themselves in it with you then you owe it to them.

True, and it makes you a better person for having manned up and done the right thing regardless of what the other person did to cause it or how they took it.

One caveat: Don't do like a guy I grew up with. He told his soon-to-be-ex as they were riding in her car (that he bought her) and after they had been drinking and arguing. Bad idea! She drove the car head-on into a pickup in the other lane almost killing them both and killing two young doctors in the pickup. She's been charged with murder for killing the two doctors and assault for damn near killing her husband. Pick a time and place wisely since some people don't take it well. But be a man and not a wuss so you can be satisfied you did the right thing.

6/27/2009 7:16:03 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

yourfriendbob
Over 2,000 Posts (3,597)
Fayette, OH

Thinking back over the last couple long term relationships, a baseball bat and a shovel come to mind.

The last one finally put our LTR out of its misery by just not answering her phone or emails. But, it didn't really bother me. She never had anything much to say anyway.

This video is dedicated to her....and the others...

6/27/2009 7:17:30 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

oceandive
Over 2,000 Posts (3,004)
Atlanta, GA

have the local sheriff department serve them with divorce papers.....

6/27/2009 7:19:23 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

nannettemarie
Tulsa, OK

I ended a 6 year relationship back in La I should have never stayed in by moving as far away as I could

6/27/2009 7:58:08 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  
izzystradlian12
Over 1,000 Posts (1,008)
Tupelo, MS

i think the best way to end a long term relationship is to tell the person that your ending it. the reason that i ended the relationship with my ex girlfriend is because i got tired of not being able to go see her when i wanted to plus she let her mom tell her when she could and couldn't go some where and she was 28 at the time. i have no use for a woman like that

6/27/2009 8:48:41 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO

You asked who is right here? I for one can't tell you. All I know is when there is a break up. One person will be crushed, one will be leaving. No way around it my friend. No matter the how you say it still hurts one of them. People grow apart or just stop trying for all kinds of resons. Some times just the lack of talking or not listeing is the cause. People tend to talk too much and not listen. This makes it hard to understand a persons feelings. It's like a job, you want to get a raise at..You have to work at it or nothing will come of it. We always don't get what we want in life. I guess that's why they say life isn't fair. It's fair but not always great. Just thinking here. John

6/27/2009 10:00:20 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

barbaraajo
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,813)
Reston, VA

by being honest

6/27/2009 11:50:32 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  
beattyjas
Norfolk, VA

depends on the person. Ive dated women who would just go absolutely ape shit and tried to talk me into staying with them... and being that we are partially retarded when it comes to women... most of us fall victim to staying in a bad relationship. I would at least give them the respect of a phone call versus a text message, but face to face isnt always the best answer

6/27/2009 11:54:28 AM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  
crazyparade1
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,727)
San Diego, CA

I'm not sure if there is a good way to end a relationship especially if one of the two is still envolved. But upon experience, I can say that it's always best to reason and not to yell, remain friends rather then create an enemy.

6/27/2009 12:25:14 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

iamalwaysjustme
Over 2,000 Posts (3,282)
Olathe, KS

Quote from snowbird02s:
I sometimes think, some people have a rock in their chest instead of a heart

Exactly Sno my last relationship of two years ended when he stopped taking my phone calls, no warning , no nothing just disappeared on me . I am not a violent person and if a guy wants to break it off with me , all I ask is for him to have the balls to do it in an adult way..

6/27/2009 2:04:03 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

susansheart839
Over 2,000 Posts (2,649)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Be honest with the one you are leaving. You once loved them, they are worth your honesty and a face to face meeting about it. It will be hard if they don't accept it, but in the long run, you will have done the right thing.

Breaking up by phone, text or internet is the coward's way to do it.

6/27/2009 2:46:32 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

pedro3004
Hampshire
United Kingdom

just tell them uve grown out of them

6/28/2009 1:49:54 PM what is the best way to end a long term relationship?  

drakenguare
Champaign, IL

I don't think that myspace is a cheap way out of breaking up with someone, to an extent. I don't like to end a relationship over the phone or over email because it's just not very personable, and not very respectful to the other person, but I think sometimes it's necessary to do that. like one example would be if you had a long distance relationship and it just wasn't working out. I've had to break up with two different people by myspace and by text message. I broke up with one girl over text because I found out that she was cheating on me and I couldn't do it in person because every time I tried to she kept making me feel bad about it. then there was the girl I broke up with over myspace... well actually I think she was the one to break up with me, I can't remember it was a few years ago so I don't remember who broke up with who but that's besides the point lol. in any case we didn't live in the same town, she actually lived an hour and a half away from me, so we hardly saw each other. I ended up cheating on her with one of my ex's, not something I'm proud of, really I still feel like crap about it, but I couldn't face her after what I did, and when I saw her next I kept looking away from her and not being very responsive, so she wanted a break, until I told her what had happened. She was mad at me for a long time, understandably, but we talk on occasion now. What I felt is something I never want to feel again, and since then I haven't cheated on anyone else, though I have been cheated on quite a bit since then. but sometimes you have to break up with someone over myspace or facebook or the phone or whatever because sometimes it's the only way you can. now some people just do it because it's easier and they just don't want to deal with it, in which case that is the cheap way out. which kind of sounds like I just contradicted myself lol, but I think that if you've been together for a long time then you should end it in person, unless there is no other way other than by phone or whatever else...