Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

popular hookup sites

They will seldom ask you a question about a challenging time or relationship. single girls in new york That stated, scroll down for 42 queries to ask on a date. Kelly Gonsalves is a multi certified sex educator and connection coach primarily based in Brooklyn, as well as the sex and relationships editor at mindbodygreen. change age on meetme The fantastic issue is you can simply tweak these alerts by drilling down into the settings menus in every of the apps.

hookup sites totally free reviews

com delivers its users a freemium dating expertise on Android and iOS. apple valley hook up What strategies do folks have for utilizing Tinder? How do I get a excellent experience from applying dating apps? I ll do this on the net factor for 3 months, but when practically nothing comes of it, I m out. rub ratings knoxville In his spare time, Jonas writes books and quick stories and likes to draw lighthearted illustrations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/2/2009 10:30:32 AM Why can't the female take the lead?  

edgeofsandias
Over 2,000 Posts (2,318)
Placitas, NM

Females can and do. I do it all the time.

7/2/2009 11:32:35 AM Why can't the female take the lead?  
sweet912
Savannah, GA

I have to take lead...and say what I want.....He can't always have all the fun.

7/2/2009 11:58:40 AM Why can't the female take the lead?  

max1261
Evansville, IN

By all means, take the lead. i have no problem with it.

7/2/2009 12:35:19 PM Why can't the female take the lead?  

thatblackguy
Chicago, IL

I am not sure about your metephor, but I am a man of GOD, and we are supposed to be YOUR guardians and not the other way around.

Times have changed and look at it! A lot of men aren't being true to their roles in this life forcing women to do that which was meant to be for man. Now I do think that women are our counterparts, meaning that they can work and bring home a paycheck, and be active in the community, teach, etc., but there are certain things that men shouldn't do, and things that women shouldn't have to do.

Your husband should be the head of the family! If that is not the case, I would wait to see how many problems that you will have with your marriage/family. But also be advised that husband should be a strong capable individual. With someone like that in your life, why would you worry about anything?

7/2/2009 12:44:21 PM Why can't the female take the lead?  

thatblackguy
Chicago, IL

Can I ask you an honest question? When things go wrong in life and you have a problem that you can't fix, who is the first person you go to?

I don't need to know the answer, but if it is your father, boyfriend, brother, uncle, or nephew then you need to re-think what you just said.

In my family all the girls are treated like princesses! They are all smart and very capable in their careers and very free spirited. Just so you know both of my youngest sisters are Yale graduates, and one even has her MBA from Yale. They are strong women, but they count on the men in their family to do certain things.

But understand, I believe that if you have a good man that is capable, you wouldn't mind him taking the lead, because he should be thoughtful and considerate of you to make sure that your needs are met. Meet a man not like that, and you try and take the lead.. Watch how long that relationship lasts!

7/2/2009 12:48:55 PM Why can't the female take the lead?  

evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,354)
Ottawa, ON

Taking the lead is easy for you.. hence you get called "easy" or "slut"

That's not a double standard. That's the rules of dating.

If you disagree that means it's not easy for you and you aren't attractive to men.

Simple.

7/2/2009 3:53:08 PM Why can't the female take the lead?  
_lucy__
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,036)
McComb, MS

Whatever!!!... If your partner does not have aproblem with you asserting yourself from time to time then what anyone else says does NOT matter.

[Edited 7/2/2009 3:53:44 PM PST]

7/2/2009 5:38:50 PM Why can't the female take the lead?  

bowlove
Over 1,000 Posts (1,876)
Morristown, TN

Quote from trapper06469:
I think it's great when a woman takes the lead!

she can, I like my lady in front of me ,

"Let me see ya hips S-W-I-N-G-"

7/2/2009 6:41:14 PM Why can't the female take the lead?  

vapeninsula
Newport News, VA

I don't see much of that happening on this dating site. How about proving your theory here?

7/3/2009 1:39:41 AM Why can't the female take the lead?  

stlsxy760
Indio, CA

I don't know any guy that doesn't like the woman to take charge, takes the presure off of them. And as corny as it may sound, makes them feel desirable

7/3/2009 7:24:37 AM Why can't the female take the lead?  

sammael
Over 1,000 Posts (1,612)
Fountain, CO

Yes , women should take the lead . Men often can't see what's right in front of their faces . Its not our fault . We're just built that way . And women often complain about equal rights , but then want to be waited on . You can't have your cake and eat it too .

7/3/2009 9:56:34 AM Why can't the female take the lead?  

peachezzz
Brentwood, NY

I believe there is nothing wrong with a little spice added to the relationship by a woman once in a while leading in the bedroom if that's what your saying. When I let him lead all of the time it became borring to him so I began to spice it up with role plays of me leading... Then it was great! Just watch not to totally lead or he may nearly loss his mind. If you are speaking of a woman taking lead in other areas of the relationship then that is something else..

7/3/2009 10:02:39 AM Why can't the female take the lead?  

cusoon0979
Carlsbad, CA

Hell, the majority of men like the woman to take the lead. There's nothing hotter than a dominate woman who knows what she wants and how to get it!!

7/3/2009 7:58:57 PM Why can't the female take the lead?  

kenneth07
Warsaw, IL

I love aggressive women, lets me know that they are really attracted to me. Since i can be passive at times (and suck at reading hints from girls) it can be a very good thing for a girl to be aggressive.

7/3/2009 8:02:19 PM Why can't the female take the lead?  

shawnntx
San Antonio, TX

i love a woman to lead thats good stuff why cant she not complain about taken the kead???