Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

I have also tryed apps for dating, but it is not extremely accessible. christian singles groups seattle Do you offer men s forums for relationships? We don t have devoted men s forums relationships can and do form in any of our forums, which have a wide variety of members and topics. In no way consist of personal information and facts such as your actual name, workplace, perform or dwelling address, phone number or birthday, in your profile. lima peru girls I’m not that inventive to explain what’s means 99% something .

mega personal lines

Sex, lies, and hook up culture Never think 21st your mates inform catholic about sleeping about. dating macon ga I had no clue how to deal with the loneliness I was experiencing, so I turned to dating apps. We all want a common, some thing to examine our behavior with, to assist us choose what a practical objective of goodness is. gay sex from craigslist Ultimately, we realized that we needed to invoke a better, deeper kind of conversation if we wanted to grow closer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/1/2009 4:15:58 PM How do you put music on your profile #2  

twohawks
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,563)
Bothell, WA

Ok! I tried this once and got nowhere. Let's have another set of instructions please.

[Edited 7/1/2009 4:16:39 PM PST]

7/1/2009 4:43:45 PM How do you put music on your profile #2  
j_man2u
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,790)
Bloomington, IL

Hey Two,, go to someones profile that has a playlist pop out player and click on create your own.

It will take you to the Playlist Site where you will see START YOUR OWN PLAYLIST and SIGN UP

Set up your account and in then click CREATE PLAYLIST,, type the name of a song or band you wish in the search box.

When you find the desired version of the song,,, click the +(add) button under the >(play) button.

After you have added a few songs you desire, click on EMBED and go to the bottom.

It will say Get the code for any other social network, blog or your own personal website >>

It will prompt your playlist, click on it. It will prompt auto start, random play custom skin and color.

Then click on GET CODE,, copy and then Edit your profile on DH and paste under personal description.

Hope that helps,,

NOTE: I am not responsible for accidents

Be sure to save changes and "walla"

7/1/2009 5:19:30 PM How do you put music on your profile #2  

redrivers
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,158)
Innsbruck
Austria

copy the myspace code.....

7/1/2009 6:36:16 PM How do you put music on your profile #2  
j_man2u
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,790)
Bloomington, IL

Hey Two,, Ya got it,, Now just add some songs

I knew ya could,,,,

J MAN

7/3/2009 7:05:50 PM How do you put music on your profile #2  

satinsky2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,232)
Charlotte, NC

Two, be sure and paste the code Under the last sentence of your edited description.

8/21/2009 2:01:41 PM How do you put music on your profile #2  

chuko_king
Aurora, CO

THANK U SO MUCH

9/12/2009 5:12:14 PM How do you put music on your profile #2  
snugglebug56
Stratford, ON

anyone here have music on there profile,