Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

philly hookup

Just about just about every man spends days, weeks, months, and even years scheming about some significant dream they have. north carolina singles E. 1 girl believed a person she had been talking to on the internet was quite typical. greek girls are easy Discovering much more about their function and employment will enable you figure out their exclusive targets and aspirations, and how they hustle to reach these desires.

best free legit hookup site

You just could possibly will need some time to get to know each and every other s rhythms and the very best way to do that is talk, talk and talk some a lot more. single parents melbourne Most advice about safety, on the other hand, puts the onus firmly on the user. Private Member only forums for more significant discussions that you might wish to not have guests or search engines access to. rubmaps dubuque He stated, Okay, we will get back quickly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/29/2007 10:04:20 PM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

I've been around far more times than I ever wanted to. Several women over the years. There have been more than one that I've reconnected with and definitely one or two I would have given my life to get back with... major serious heart throbs!!! So people. How should one initiate a reconnection when there is still a faint glow of the embers and the fire has almost gone? I'm not talking about rekindling the flame in a relationship...I'm talking about that lost love that has "almost" moved on and has been out of the picture for a while. The one that almost totally wrecked your life because you thought you couldn't live another day if they didn't come back....made you feel that you didn't want to live anymore and hoped you wouldn't take another breath because the pain was so bad? What are some good tips on rebuilding to get back to that place where life was so perfect and both of you were so perfectly happy for once in your lives? While doing this..think about the fact that at the age of my peers there are adult children and grand children that pull the heart strings of this lost love and are a major serious competition.

11/29/2007 10:20:16 PM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA

start with a phone call and some flowers, take her to dinner a couple times, and see where it goes from there... if you can't think of how to ask, just say something made you think about her and you were wondering how she was doing, etc etc, and did she want to go out to dinner to catch-up on things and reminisce about the past.

One day at a time

Good luck!

11/29/2007 11:18:32 PM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

stalk her.

11/29/2007 11:21:45 PM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

libra75
Lowell, AR

Quiji board.......( i know, didnt spell it right)

11/29/2007 11:30:58 PM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

flirtygurl07
Deltona, FL

I have no clue!

If you find a way that works... Let me know!

*Flirty*

11/29/2007 11:36:48 PM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Try just enjoying the time you spend toghter. Don't let family get to either of you. If they truly love you/her then they will wish for your happiness..Maybe try not using words also with them, I mean as time goes by they will see and accept that you are right toghter. Good Luck.
xoxoPeaches.

11/29/2007 11:54:05 PM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

ixmyheart
Amarillo, TX

In all reality we as humans control nothing. And if things has already happened let it go you can't do nothing. As long as we have a breath of air in our lungs we are survivours.

11/30/2007 12:02:32 AM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

pickyguy
Poway, CA

my own experience was just to suffer and move on,reconstruction didn't work,eventually the pain subsides,maybe not the regrets? we grow.....I try to figure what "I" might have done "wrong" and try not to repeat these actions.
My tip would be to just ask the other party her point of view on that subject,you know,to get a dialogue going....let it take off from there.....no one can read your thoughts so this would be a good time also to express how you feel.......good luck in your quest!

11/30/2007 11:15:55 AM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

I'm so afraid of experiencing the pain of separation all over again that I'm afraid to even try...but I know that eventually I will. Just not sure what will work. Since I know she is on an emotional roller coaster (probably due to hormones in menopause) and has issues of being separated from her daughter (32 with 3 kids!) I'm just so afraid of saying the wrong thing. For sure, I know the two of them (her and the daughter) need to be separated for both their good. Too much dependency going on there. Too much transference of feelings. So, If I elect to try to initiate a meeting or date I know it will be useless unless I can get her to meet me alone....then have a talk with the daughter when the time is right for anything to come of it or to get back to where we were. Just got to figure out what to do. If I can get her to meet me without me begging then I think that I should as much as possible let her talk and not be condemning and avoid any negative that I possibly can...as well as not be overly complimentary or excessively agreeable. Kind of a tight rope there but I feel it would get to be a con game and I'm not for that at all. Maybe the time I've spent online and on forums has prepared me more to move on...but then, damn, we were so happy and had such a good life until a couple of months before her brother got out of prison and came home...but that created alot of expectations of the daughter and alot of competition and turmoil in their family from all the anticipation of him coming home. Strange how thing that are not a part of our lives can complicate things. But, I do think the bro coming home was connected to other issues that brought it all together, put her in an emotional breakdown, and took her away from me. It was not another man but the principle is just the same.

11/30/2007 11:30:22 AM How do you reconnect with that lost love?  

lizardking72
Deerfield, OH

why would you want to reconnect with a lost love,you broke up for a reason do you want to open up a old wound.my thoughts on this is to let them go and keep looking for the right one its stupid to go back to heart ach and pain..