Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

Come on, join us and chat, talk about your interests, hobbies and aims in our dating forum and make your initial date simple in video chat rooms. asian singles san jose Some of us like discussing people who do not even exist however, and pretty a great deal all of us like to feel much more with our head than our heart when it comes to performing fantastic. Through these years, we have contributed to raise awareness about the value of study for social development. is happn for hookups Lengthy distance dating can be complicated and time consuming.

free hookup sites in india

But if the date has been going well, you can look at bringing up a extra ~sensual~ subject. durango singles Scroll through profiles as an alternative of swiping even though on the app, and use the paid subscription to unlock the capability to send messages to matches. Soon after verifying it we will publish your knowledge right here. why grindr is unhealthy Study the piece here.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/30/2007 2:07:03 PM why do married men go on this site??  

angieangel40
Tillsonburg, ON

I have had a few messages from men that admit they are married...looking for "love" WHAT??
If you're married then what are you doing on a dating site?
I was married for 17 yrs to a man that cheated on me, there's no way I would ever do that to another woman,...who would??
If there is any married men reading this tell me, what are you thinking?? If you're not happily married then get out of the marriage , THEN and only when you are totally free go find someone else.

11/30/2007 2:12:26 PM why do married men go on this site??  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I agree with you Angie. To me that is a real low-life. I have no respect for ppl like that.

11/30/2007 2:56:16 PM why do married men go on this site??  

mr_passion_2009
Texarkana, TX

all come way

married men want some to lol

11/30/2007 3:05:30 PM why do married men go on this site??  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

agreed. but there are both men and women doing the same.
unfortunately, those that do make it harder for the majority which are truly available.with trust/honesty being the number one issue in relationships, it makes it harder to look past the bad apples,but what choice do we have?

11/30/2007 3:08:32 PM why do married men go on this site??  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Why does the chicken cross the road...

Ya can't figure some folks out. I'd venture 2 guess, that in their mind, coz you're on a datin' site they figure ya desperate, easy, willin', available and/or it's a crap shoot n they're playin' n planin' on the percentage of the number of ladies contacted to work eventually in their favor.

11/30/2007 3:10:51 PM why do married men go on this site??  

bamarose
Sterrett, AL

I get them from married men just looking for "someone to have fun with". Meaning, someone to call in the middle of the night or any time they have the urge to take a leak - I can act as their fire hydrant.

Don't think so!!

[Edited 11/30/2007 3:21:22 PM]

11/30/2007 3:12:40 PM why do married men go on this site??  

sylviasmatch
Winter Springs, FL

i would have to say that NICKSTER hit it on the HEAD!!!

11/30/2007 3:19:45 PM why do married men go on this site??  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

why are married women on this site?
why are married men on this site?
why is milk white?
why is blood red?

11/30/2007 3:22:02 PM why do married men go on this site??  

angieangel40
Tillsonburg, ON

you're right it's not just married men but married or attached woman as well, I guess I should have said "married men /or woman" My mistake.
I'm not on this site because I am "desperate" or "easy". Please!! I work full time and am a single parent so kinda hard to meet anyone....thats why I figured I'ld give this a try......oh well guess ya gotta put up with the bad to get to the good....I hope....

11/30/2007 3:24:03 PM why do married men go on this site??  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

never give up angie ,hope will keep it alive.

11/30/2007 3:24:39 PM why do married men go on this site??  

bamarose
Sterrett, AL

Yes, married women cheat just as often as married men. When I reached the point in my marriage of wanting to meet someone else, I knew it was time to ask for a divorce. I wasn't faithful for HIM, but for me and my own values. It would have been hard for me to live with the guilt. However, some people have no issue with guilt.

11/30/2007 3:27:22 PM why do married men go on this site??  

angelleyess
Middleboro, MA

i dont understand it either, i get married men asking for fun all th time i just ignor them and they finaly go away

11/30/2007 3:27:34 PM why do married men go on this site??  

randyeye
Cumberland, WI

Bama who could cheat on those eyes

11/30/2007 3:29:09 PM why do married men go on this site??  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

I'm not on this site because I am "desperate" or "easy". Please!!

I wouldn't n didn't say that 'bout you but, who knowz how these folkz rationalize their actionz?

11/30/2007 3:29:58 PM why do married men go on this site??  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

<----Desperate , easy and loving it!

Page: 1, 2, 3