Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Hobbies show their character, extracurriculars, and values in life, says Tracy. indiana singles How this plays out in my life, especially in the aspect of profession, is that I struggle undertaking function I do not believe in and is not aligned with who I am. If you aren t on the very same web page, it could signal some challenges in the long term. dating hungarian girls If you want to know whether or not you re compatible with your date, you superior get started mastering all about the personality forms.

best place for hookups

Earlier this year, the firm enabled private browsing, a function that enables for the discoverability of a profile only when the user wants it. dating in st augustine fl He Wears A Signet Ring To honor his household and their history, Henry Cavil wears signet rings that hold the Cavill household crest. When you arrive, write your favored dating story on our casual confessions slips, anonymously. onlyfans com 3d secure One particular person was a classmate from college whom I hadn t spoken with in a though.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/6/2009 12:29:03 PM Random Funny Shit.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

This shit is funny take a gander....
This is a thread for everyone to post something funny they come across online....
We all need a good laugh from time to time..

Funny Shit

[Edited 7/6/2009 12:31:45 PM PST]

7/6/2009 7:46:37 PM Random Funny Shit.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

No One likes my random funny shit thread? i thought this would be a good thread and shit. i could check it everyday and get a laugh.
Guess not! screw you guys! grrrrrrrrrrr dfrutdkijrfgvwsergdrujhfytjhndrstQ3RQYHEKJI6T8O79,LQGRFQGZ,FYLGYJHEFVafedyukf,h!

7/6/2009 8:01:37 PM Random Funny Shit.  

azjeepgirl
Yuma, AZ

Here you go Ricky.....

Seven Kinds of Sex

1st - Smurf Sex: This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

2nd - Kitchen Sex: This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so needy you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

3rd - Bedroom Sex: This is when you have been with your partner for a long time, your sex has become routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

4th - Hallway Sex: This is when you have been with your partner for too long, when you pass each other in the hallway you both say "screw you".

5th - Religious Sex: Which means you get nun in the morning, nun in the afternoon and nun at night.

6th - Courtroom Sex: This is when you can't stand your wife any more, she takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

7th - Social Security Sex: You get a little each month but not enough to enjoy yourself.

7/6/2009 8:03:58 PM Random Funny Shit.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

Lmao so true. but i have only got as far as bedroom sex.

7/6/2009 8:13:21 PM Random Funny Shit.  
hockeydad1974
Scottsdale, AZ

Been there - done that for 1-5. 6 will be hopefully be wrapping up soon, so I'm starting to stock up on the KY...

7/6/2009 10:17:49 PM Random Funny Shit.  

azjeepgirl
Yuma, AZ

The Day the Penis Asked for a Raise

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor, I work at great depths, I plunge headfirst into everything I do, I do not get weekends or public holidays off, I work in a damp envirnment, I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation, I work in high temperatures and my work exposes me to possible contagious diseases.

Sincerely,
P. Niss

The Response:

Dear Mr. Niss,

After assessing your request and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight, you fall asleep after brief work periods, you do not always follow the orders of the management team, you do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations, you do not take iniative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working, you leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift, you don't always observe necessary safety regulations - such as wearing the correct protective clothing, you will retire well before you are 65, you are often unable to work double shifts, you sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed your assigned task and if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious looking bags.

Sincerely,
V. Gina

7/6/2009 11:05:03 PM Random Funny Shit.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

lol did no one watch thhe video i posted on the first post? its pretty funny. at least to me it is.

7/7/2009 9:39:08 AM Random Funny Shit.  

kxtoya
Flagstaff, AZ

ROFL! I think i dated her!

7/7/2009 12:42:34 PM Random Funny Shit.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

Lmao that chiks crazy huh...

7/7/2009 8:32:25 PM Random Funny Shit.  

champagne47
Gilbert, AZ

People on this site can be be pretty funny!!

7/7/2009 10:38:12 PM Random Funny Shit.  

azjeepgirl
Yuma, AZ

Quote from rickygtiaz:
Lmao that chiks crazy huh...

You mean that's a turn off for you guys??

7/7/2009 11:07:07 PM Random Funny Shit.  

azfunsun43
Glendale, AZ

John was lonely and so he decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. He went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede, (100 leg bug), which came in a little white box to use for his house.. He took the box home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar for a drink.

So he asked the centipede in the box, 'Would you like to go to Frank's place with me and have a beer?'

Silence; there was no answer from his new Pet. This bothered him a bit, waited a few minutes, and then asked him again, 'How about going to the bar and having a beer with me?'

Again, there was no answer, nothing but silence came from his new friend and pet. So, he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation.

He decided to ask him one more time. This time, putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting, 'Hey, in there!

Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a beer with me?

A little voice came out of the box: I heard you the first time! I'm putting my f**king shoes on!

7/7/2009 11:46:54 PM Random Funny Shit.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

lmao funsun....and hells yea jeep girl you going to make it really really dry 4 me..lmao

7/8/2009 11:44:55 AM Random Funny Shit.  

champagne47
Gilbert, AZ

AZFUN funny stuff!!!

7/8/2009 11:56:00 AM Random Funny Shit.  

rickygtiaz
Phoenix, AZ

Another Funny Video..Agift for you ladies..