Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

girl hookup apps

You can get something you want from dating web sites but you just need to have to know where and what you stand for. single women in kentucky I absolutely freaked out — I had to reach out instantly. It s also an simple way to get a really feel for your date s family life and personal history. amolatina com delete account Dating app developers will need to think about and strategy for scalability even just before they begin the application and infrastructure style processes.

megapersonls

You have to be pretty thick skinned to place oneself out there as you by no means know who you will come across and what may well take place. california dating site Sign up for the Fatherly newsletter to get original articles and professional guidance about parenting, fitness, gear, and much more in your inbox each and every day. Founder and CEO Ravi Mittal says the corporation will take into account introducing far more regional languages on the app soon after collecting feedback from customers. homemade real lesbian Hashem protected you from future emotional catastrophes ought to you have married her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/16/2009 3:28:59 AM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Why is it that whenever you are new people send you inappropriate pictures of themselves. I mean why is that just because you are digging me you try to make me dig you by sending me a picture of you di*k? I mean woo me with your words write me a poem, do something that makes me smile, not make me want to vise grip the screen. Don't send me something that I have already seen a million times(healthcare worker, not wh*re) I mean you can't pull a woman without showing her your goods? Make her want you, crave you, wonder whats in those pants. Well until then. People tell me what you think about that.

7/16/2009 3:59:33 AM Why is it...  

sammael
Over 1,000 Posts (1,723)
Fountain, CO

You mean to say you don't want to see my 3 inches of hard chinese d*ck ? Lemme tell ya , those penal implants really do work

Seriously though , I don't have a clue why a guy would do that . It make them seem that , that's all they are(and I wouldn't be surprised if that were so) .

7/16/2009 5:41:10 AM Why is it...  

msladyboss
Madison Heights, MI

It's cause they have nothing in there heads. So they show you which head they really think with. Alot of them are to small to think out side the box of there small minds. The real men of the world don't do that cause they have respect, to make you want to see whats going on down there. A great mind is so sexy to me!!!

[Edited 7/16/2009 5:42:33 AM PST]

7/16/2009 10:24:42 AM Why is it...  

jonas35
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Dahlonega, GA

I'm glad you posted this because your were next on my list to get a d*ck pic. If you change your mind let me know.

7/16/2009 5:41:33 PM Why is it...  

crgzero
Tulsa, OK

Quote from jonas35:
I'm glad you posted this because your were next on my list to get a d*ck pic. If you change your mind let me know.

Quoted for pure win. LoL

7/16/2009 9:18:21 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Thanks to all of the positive answers to my question.

7/17/2009 1:52:54 AM Why is it...  

midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,005)
Memphis, TN

Too bad girls aren't sending me inapproproate pics just randomly.

7/17/2009 2:31:49 AM Why is it...  

jstover
Live Oak, FL

send me some

7/17/2009 2:53:50 AM Why is it...  

gm3250
Over 2,000 Posts (2,266)
Columbia Falls, MT

Quote from midnightgambler:
Too bad girls aren't sending me inapproproate pics just randomly.

is your keyboard sticky? just kiddin!

op, reply back to these dic pic guys and ask if thats all they got!!!

7/17/2009 6:21:51 AM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Seems like a good idea!

7/17/2009 6:48:14 AM Why is it...  

littleyooper
Petoskey, MI

OMG, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/17/2009 9:46:49 AM Why is it...  

jlking4now
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,552)
Florence, CO

its because they feel they have nothing else to give to a women....they dont know how to just be them selfs and get to know people.....they think there member will impress someone

7/17/2009 2:29:53 PM Why is it...  

amazon1012009
Scottsboro, AL

ya, i agree, i think that is the only head they have to think with. jerks

7/17/2009 2:44:53 PM Why is it...  

gm3250
Over 2,000 Posts (2,266)
Columbia Falls, MT

Quote from amazon1012009:
ya, i agree, i think that is the only head they have to think with. jerks

enough with the man bashing already. i have respect for myself and would never send a dic pic! let me guess, your a person who likes the same sex!!!

7/17/2009 3:01:21 PM Why is it...  

gtcarpentry2000
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,836)
Stafford Springs, CT

GM....why is it if you have respect for urself....but,you put urself in the THEY catigory??

and why ASSume the lady above likes the same sex because some guys think with the little head?

[Edited 7/17/2009 3:01:41 PM PST]

7/17/2009 9:06:41 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Terapin, how is it part of the game? So part of the game is being an online perv? It could be part of the game if I posted that with his face on it as well?

[Edited 7/17/2009 9:10:17 PM PST]

7/18/2009 8:23:04 AM Why is it...  

msladyboss
Madison Heights, MI

He would be the one that would send a pic of his lil boy with one eye and about 3inches tall

7/18/2009 1:23:49 PM Why is it...  

wenniepooh
Havelock, NC

lmfao notice how many men defend their own sex??? just kidding ppl laugh at it. girl some guys are just not thinking i guess

7/18/2009 1:36:07 PM Why is it...  
legalfeline
Omaha, NE

i have gotten a few of those...you cant take it too serious....guys will be guys an girls will be girls....if you like it you accept it if not, ignore it...

7/18/2009 1:48:53 PM Why is it...  

wenniepooh
Havelock, NC

good advice

7/18/2009 2:08:53 PM Why is it...  
legalfeline
Omaha, NE

thanks

7/18/2009 2:10:14 PM Why is it...  

wenniepooh
Havelock, NC

we got to stick together rite???

7/18/2009 2:11:06 PM Why is it...  
legalfeline
Omaha, NE

thats the way i operate...lol..

7/18/2009 2:12:21 PM Why is it...  

wenniepooh
Havelock, NC

cool me too

7/18/2009 2:12:59 PM Why is it...  
legalfeline
Omaha, NE

so how are you today

7/18/2009 2:19:06 PM Why is it...  

wenniepooh
Havelock, NC

doin good today n you

7/18/2009 2:22:20 PM Why is it...  
legalfeline
Omaha, NE

had to work earlier this morning...but back home relaxing now

7/18/2009 7:44:32 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Umm, thank you!

7/18/2009 8:23:49 PM Why is it...  

midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,005)
Memphis, TN

As far as defending their own gender, I definitely think most men are annoying and most women are annoying. lol

7/20/2009 11:52:56 AM Why is it...  

brulerkingb
Danville, VA

Well, it should be kind of obvious that a man is sending you d*ck pics it's because he's trying to get some p*ssy. You run across people from all walks of life online. From single, married and looking, swingers, etc. The site is for hooking up and it's up to us to choose what type of "Date" hookup we want. Me personally, I think you should talk to someone a little before sending them that type of thing. But first and foremost you should at least ask them if they would be interested in those types of pics before sending them.

7/20/2009 3:39:38 PM Why is it...  

wenniepooh
Havelock, NC

uhhhh they sent them to HER. why do men do that? the good girls dont but we see that most of the men do. yes some girls do

7/20/2009 7:14:08 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from brulerkingb:
Well, it should be kind of obvious that a man is sending you d*ck pics it's because he's trying to get some p*ssy. You run across people from all walks of life online. From single, married and looking, swingers, etc. The site is for hooking up and it's up to us to choose what type of "Date" hookup we want. Me personally, I think you should talk to someone a little before sending them that type of thing. But first and foremost you should at least ask them if they would be interested in those types of pics before sending them.

This happened within my second day of being on this site. You're absolutely right, you should be asked first. I was not and that was very unexpected, I was just glad that no one was looking over my shoulder. And I would never try to score d*ck online, I would have to be pretty desperate to try to score some of that anyway.

7/22/2009 7:26:45 AM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from terapin:
i bet there are alot of over weight unattractive woman out there who wish they would get any kind of attention from a man. so lets stop complaining about the little things in life and be happy for our health and what we have in life GET OVER IT
And no one asked you, so you get over it. if you didn't like my answer then you didn't have to respond. you are probably one of the pervs that go around sending your d*ck to women all willy nilly. So as I stated you get over it Oh and a question to you...does that tiny car resemble your tiny size, I noticed that you are 5'5" so its got to be, if you know what I mean.

[Edited 7/22/2009 7:34:27 AM PST]

7/22/2009 9:35:23 AM Why is it...  
donnahimes
Kerrville, TX

Quote from donnaboo:
And no one asked you, so you get over it. if you didn't like my answer then you didn't have to respond. you are probably one of the pervs that go around sending your d*ck to women all willy nilly. So as I stated you get over it Oh and a question to you...does that tiny car resemble your tiny size, I noticed that you are 5'5" so its got to be, if you know what I mean.

terapin is not one of those guys that goes around flashing inappropriate pics of himself. i've known him over a year, and i know first hand that his package is quite nice....

7/22/2009 9:37:02 AM Why is it...  
donnahimes
Kerrville, TX

terapin, leave the other donna alone and be nice.

7/22/2009 2:29:04 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

From terapin
Subject: biatch
Message: you look like a man and your probably a crack head trick.

Ok, I was going to come here and put you on blast teapin, but I am not going to lower myself to your level. And mam' above me I seriously doubt the package thing, but to each its own. If you like the dirty bum look, then kudos. He is just mad at what I stated and like I said no one asked him he can keep off of my thread. He constantly has something to say after what ever I post.

7/22/2009 6:15:41 PM Why is it...  
donnahimes
Kerrville, TX

well dont doubt it...it is true that black men are usually bigger in size, and i've had a few of them...terapin measures up. i am sorry that you two do not get along. as far as his looks? he is a hippie, and so am i...i happen to love his look

7/22/2009 7:11:29 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

well like i said to each its own, maybe you like them small you don't have to defend that with me,so ok, whatever. you are the one that has to deal with his big mouth and small unmentionable. nothing against you though.

7/22/2009 8:48:28 PM Why is it...  

clubfestival
Norwalk, CT

7/23/2009 5:52:27 AM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

From Terapin
i cant wait

terapin
view all msgs: received from | sent to 7/23/2009 5:03:36 AM
Subject: hello

view all msgs: received from | sent to 7/23/2009 5:11:07 AM
Subject: N**GER
Message: in fact you are a f**king n**ger i am deleting my profile
cause they will flag me any way N**GER
terapin
view all msgs: received from | sent to 7/23/2009 5:13:44 AM
Subject: n**ger

LIKE I SAID BEFORE A SMALL MAN WITH A SMALL PIECE. YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE HE HAS SHORT MAN SYNDROME. I DON'T MIND TALK LIKE THIS COMING FROM SOME SORRY HOBO THAT LOOKS LIKE HE LIVES UNDER A BRIDGE MAYBE HE HAS PERSONAL ISSUES. I COULD GO THERE ALSO, BUT THEN WHAT TYPE OF PERSON WOULD I BE?

7/23/2009 6:04:22 AM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from terapin:
YOU ARE A true N**GER
NO SIR I WOULD SAY THAT YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE INFERIOR AND A VERY IGNORANT PERSON AND THAT IS THE MEANING OF THE WORD MR. HOBO. SORRY THAT YOU ARE A VERY MISERABLE PERSON. OH AND P.S. I STILL BET ITS SMALL, THATS WHAT YOU ARE REALLY MAD ABOUT.

[Edited 7/23/2009 6:10:22 AM PST]

7/23/2009 6:12:50 AM Why is it...  

harbinger0d
Riverside, CA

Hope you don't think I'm stalking you donnaboo. You're posts just caught my interest. I've come across another jerk being crude and insulting on this site and it's crazy how some people can be. Guess they didn't read the guidelines.

[Edited 7/23/2009 6:13:12 AM PST]

7/23/2009 6:35:15 AM Why is it...  
donnahimes
Kerrville, TX

Quote from donnaboo:
well like i said to each its own, maybe you like them small you don't have to defend that with me,so ok, whatever. you are the one that has to deal with his big mouth and small unmentionable. nothing against you though.

terapin is not like that with me. he just doesnt like YOU. he IS thin, but at least he doesnt have to ever worry about becoming overweight. maybe he SHOULD send you a picture of his d*ck. you just ASK for trouble with posts like yours. well i guess you found it didnt you.

[Edited 7/23/2009 6:50:35 AM PST]

7/23/2009 7:16:20 AM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from donnahimes:
terapin is not like that with me. he just doesnt like YOU. he IS thin, but at least he doesnt have to ever worry about becoming overweight. maybe he SHOULD send you a picture of his d*ck. you just ASK for trouble with posts like yours. well i guess you found it didnt you.
Nope because I could care less about either of you. Neither of you phase me that is why your comments arent deleted. Instead of him posting and keeping it moving he chose to attack me and when I attacked back he didn't like it. So boo hoo his ego was shot down. And far as sending me a pic of it...I don't like worms. So take up for your man Apparently its bothering you too.

[Edited 7/23/2009 7:17:43 AM PST]

7/23/2009 7:20:23 AM Why is it...  
donnahimes
Kerrville, TX

you DO care, or you would quit replying to me. and i DO care too, so i reply. it would be nice if we could ALL just get over this.

7/23/2009 7:21:30 AM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from harbinger0d:
Hope you don't think I'm stalking you donnaboo. You're posts just caught my interest. I've come across another jerk being crude and insulting on this site and it's crazy how some people can be. Guess they didn't read the guidelines.
No I don't think that you are and thank you for your interest. I guess some people just can't take a woman's opinion.

7/23/2009 7:25:04 AM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from donnahimes:
you DO care, or you would quit replying to me. and i DO care too, so i reply. it would be nice if we could ALL just get over this.
Nope I reply because its my thread and the fact that you keep coming back. I am far over it, I was over it when I read the emailS. Its all good to me. I don't know him and he damn sure doesn't know me so maybe you need to get over it.

7/23/2009 7:19:23 PM Why is it...  
donnahimes
Kerrville, TX

gee.. did you get off your own topic, and confuse anyone that might want to reply????
you care and you know it....STAY ON TOPIC..... everything will be ok. you will find your nice BLACK man you are looking for.....

7/23/2009 7:54:59 PM Why is it...  

clubfestival
Norwalk, CT

well, i was going to stay out of this but i cant take another week of it so here i go......i say let hobo and hobo-ette keep each other and trade their perverted pics amongst themselves....u have a right to defend urself (blog, post, email..ect) if that perv sent u nudes of himself...of course he want u that bad or he wouldnt have sent them...and he really shows his true colors if he thinks the "n" word has any effects on african americans today...dumb dumb dumb.

i agree he is the ignorant one and so is his woman for tryin to defend his perverted ways

i say leave trailer trash with trailer trash

donnaboo, u did a great job at responding and remaining a WOMAN!!! keep up the good work

[Edited 7/23/2009 7:57:26 PM PST]

7/23/2009 8:29:27 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from donnahimes:
gee.. did you get off your own topic, and confuse anyone that might want to reply????
you care and you know it....STAY ON TOPIC..... everything will be ok. you will find your nice BLACK man you are looking for.....
Nope you got me off of my own topic, have to address the issues at hand, and everyone here knows what the topic is by reading the first post. Thank you Mam'.

7/23/2009 8:31:45 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from clubfestival:
well, i was going to stay out of this but i cant take another week of it so here i go......i say let hobo and hobo-ette keep each other and trade their perverted pics amongst themselves....u have a right to defend urself (blog, post, email..ect) if that perv sent u nudes of himself...of course he want u that bad or he wouldnt have sent them...and he really shows his true colors if he thinks the "n" word has any effects on african americans today...dumb dumb dumb.

i agree he is the ignorant one and so is his woman for tryin to defend his perverted ways

i say leave trailer trash with trailer trash

donnaboo, u did a great job at responding and remaining a WOMAN!!! keep up the good work
Now I couldn't have said it any better than you did. I really appreciate it

7/24/2009 7:42:18 PM Why is it...  
donnahimes
Kerrville, TX

terapin did not send donnaboo nude pics, but apparantly someone else did

7/24/2009 8:42:51 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Ok, I thought that you were not going make anymore posts on my forums anymore?

7/25/2009 2:56:49 PM Why is it...  
justdonna
Kerrville, TX

grow up and get over it....

7/25/2009 7:50:17 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

you have issues lady, sever issues. you say that you aren't posting here but you keep coming back? ISSUES

7/26/2009 1:54:51 PM Why is it...  
justdonna
Kerrville, TX

grow up and GET OVER IT....

i'll post where i want. if you don't want me to reply, quit creating threads...very simple...or is that too much for your brain cell?

7/26/2009 2:06:53 PM Why is it...  

chasingshadows
Over 2,000 Posts (2,273)
Vernon, NJ

7/26/2009 4:26:38 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

I remember that song.

7/26/2009 4:27:09 PM Why is it...  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from justdonna:
grow up and GET OVER IT....

i'll post where i want. if you don't want me to reply, quit creating threads...very simple...or is that too much for your brain cell?
Lol, you're funny!

7/26/2009 7:15:30 PM Why is it...  

donovan406
North Las Vegas, NV

How is everyone today,

i think alot of guys do it cuz their lonely and have nothin better to do.
and i bet u that the guys that do it r still single