Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup site like craigslist

It might not be fantastic to ask this during dinner, but it is a fairly fascinating question. gay sites in norfolk Look, I m going to be sincere with you guys… I m a enormous superhero fanatic so this query is super essential to me. It is a conversation, not an interrogation just after all. ashton hatchell onlyfans If your claim is valid and you file an eligible weekly certification, payments are ordinarily issued the following day to your unemployment debit card.

san antonio hookup spots

As critical as it is to ask YOUR questions, it is just as significant to ask the Ideal inquiries. online dating durango colorado com is a major authority on technologies, delivering Labs based, independent testimonials of the most current products and services. Dating apps and so on are designed to make people dollars very first and formost, and will never ever place your own desires first. spdate com apk She also felt the sting of rejection, which usually took the kind of a flurry of dates, followed by radio silence on the man s part.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/6/2007 6:42:24 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

nsew
Houston, TX

get him amber

12/6/2007 6:50:16 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Yes some men do. Why are all of you negative people so rude? You think big people have no feelings? I saw some of you post on another thread about weight. You don't like it you have to be mean? What makes you think you are all that????? Being slim doesnt make you beautiful/handsome no more than having money makes you better than other folks.

12/6/2007 6:50:25 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

iansmom
Sarasota, FL

ignorance is too nice....we actually have feelings and are human too, so you don't have to love BBW but don't make rude comments, keep em to yourself....And we're not desperate. just looking for the same things everyone does, a good relationship.THINK before u speak next time!!!!

12/6/2007 6:57:06 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

bellinghamster
Bellingham, WA

I still dont understand how thin people can eat a fast food meal and not gain weight.

12/6/2007 7:04:56 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

No

12/6/2007 7:25:17 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

globalgolfer
Reynoldsburg, OH

OK, I'm the new (old) kid on the block here so just for that reason alone you may not care to here what I have to say. Frankly, I think that insensitive questions invite insensitive answers, and I think it was an insensitve question. So, why is OK for someone to ask an insensitive question, but not OK for someone to answer in the same manner. I don't get it?

12/6/2007 7:37:18 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

shadow107
Gilmanton, NH

shut up stupid lol

12/6/2007 7:46:25 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Very sensitive Shadow...LOL..

12/6/2007 7:46:42 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Not calling any names but

12/6/2007 7:52:11 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

globalgolfer
Reynoldsburg, OH

Godd one Shadow! LMAO

12/6/2007 7:59:50 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

splitlicker
Stockbridge, GA

I like you the way you are Kim and yes I know her personally

12/6/2007 8:25:34 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

12/6/2007 8:28:05 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

emt854
Appleton, WI

I agree global..then why ask the question if your not open to all the answers.

12/6/2007 9:13:49 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

itsjustme861
Dover Plains, NY

Heck ya I like BBW women!

12/6/2007 10:02:39 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

This is one of those questions that if you don't like the answers you're likely to get, you probably shouldn't post the question. Some guys do, some guys don't. Personally, I'm a "don't." I like thin women. That's not a value judgment or anything but a personal preference.

Page: 1, 2, 3