Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

popular hookup apps

Went on a coffee date with a guy whose pupils have been dilated the complete time. dating in hartford If you have ever felt like enjoy is a battlefield loaded with shitty dudes waiting to stomp on your heart whilst generating you choose up the cheque , have no fear—we ve allbeen there. Each of us could speak of it to our spouses and each of us could speak to a Church audience in the presence of the other without the need of embarrassment. latinchat gratis estados unidos I mean if his buddy pointed out he also liked them.

casual hookup boston

For four minutes tell your life story in a lot of detail. murrieta dating com, as well as other web sites such as Indeed. Bumble Boost charges $24. rubmaps turlock Frequently our parents and trusted good friends can give us superior advice about deciding on suitors simply because they are not emotionally blinded.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/3/2007 6:05:20 AM BBW - do men really like bbw  

kimgailmarie
Marietta, GA

Ok heres one for you guys - are you ever attracted to plus size woman?

12/3/2007 6:40:41 AM BBW - do men really like bbw  

qwest
Youngstown, OH

Yes. I think all women, no matter what the size are attractive. Yet instill many BBW's have a hard time excepting themselves because they thing being big is a flaw. I tell women all the time if you would not have made such a big fuss about it I would have never noticed. Most womwn bring attention to what they don't like about themselves when the man probably likes it or over looked it.

12/3/2007 6:42:56 AM BBW - do men really like bbw  

viper13142
Pulaski, NY

plus size, small size............whatever its what inside that counts and are ya akin us if size matters? lmao

12/3/2007 6:53:39 AM BBW - do men really like bbw  

gizmo1938
Redgranite, WI

I LOVE ALL SIZED LADYS.BUT HAVE FOUND OUT THE PLUS SIZE HAS MORE CREAM FOR ME AND I LOVE THE TASTE OF THAT CREAM

12/3/2007 3:32:09 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

prncechrmng
Cleveland, OH

Prefer it.

Ribs belong on my dinner plate bbq'd ! Not on my lady in bed !

12/6/2007 6:34:51 AM BBW - do men really like bbw  

freddiegene
Richland, MO

That what attracted me to my wife more to love and more to hold

12/6/2007 9:18:34 AM BBW - do men really like bbw  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

NO , NO, NO GROSS. But they're desperate so if you want to get laid go for it in a bar.

12/6/2007 9:19:19 AM BBW - do men really like bbw  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

cant say i like them this is my ex

[Edited 12/6/2007 9:19:47 AM]

12/6/2007 12:18:47 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

wifluffy
Hartland, WI

I am a BBW and let me tell you one thing I AM NOT DESPRATE! So the men here that make those comments are SOOOOOOOO wrong! Personally i think it should be based on the person as in personality, do u have things in common etc etc. If men choose to make comments about BBW's mayb us women should start talking about the men we find that have such a small d*ck we can't even find it or how about the ones out there that got it but couldn't satisfy a woman with it because plain and simple they don't know how to use it. I am not trying to sound like a b*tch but as a BBW it makes me upset that men think we can't find a man because of our size. Mayb some men can't find a woman based on their size and i am not talking about weight. I am trying to say is don't look at body size but rather the person and who they are inside before judging us. Come on men out there i know you will have a few things to say to this.

12/6/2007 12:27:37 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

nashoba_miko
Bethany, OK

rofl!!! I didnt wanna say it. Usually chicks are just nicer about dumping them cuz of their ..umm.....little issue. And bony guys.......if my kids could take him out.....he aint safe around me or my family. We can play rough...lol

12/6/2007 5:52:50 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

Hey I dont have a d*ck size problem and BBWs might be great people, yeah get to know the person inside , fine, Dont mean I wanna have sex with ya

12/6/2007 6:33:37 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

kealy
Union City, TN

thats wrong of you to say.bbw women are as good as little women thank you!

12/6/2007 6:35:28 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

kealy
Union City, TN

you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

12/6/2007 6:36:34 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

[Edited 12/6/2007 6:37:10 PM]

12/6/2007 6:36:46 PM BBW - do men really like bbw  

amberism
Charleston, SC

man polo, you get more ignorant every time i see you post.

Page: 1, 2, 3