Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

His mother especially, was beneficial to me immediately after I converted to Islam. black dating sites chicago The round also saw participation from current investors India Quotient and Elevation Capital. Bumble uses your GPS place to obtain men and women in your location who match your age criteria. plenty of fish hookup Sure, they may well not be who they say they are, but you can do that with orthodox dating also.

your secret hookup com

It is a enjoyable thing to attempt if the 1st date is a success. hook up in vacaville These primarily based on questionnaires can be problematic mainly because people today do not constantly have fantastic insight into themselves and some intentionally mis portray themselves. Most Effective Dating Apps For 2021 craigslist cities tulsa A web site made for those with HIV, HPV, herpes, and other sexually transmitted infections , Optimistic Singles has been reside because 2001.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2009 5:22:04 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
kriskerr
Canoga Park, CA

i just want to know what you men and women think about bbws being the new sexy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/21/2009 6:39:40 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

Fat chance.

7/21/2009 7:09:55 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
awesome523
Los Angeles, CA

7/21/2009 7:59:04 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
jbloedorn
Riverside, CA

guys be nice and bbws are the new sexy

7/21/2009 10:42:56 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

wave90291
Venice, CA

Quote from tedpeterson:
Fat chance.

Right On ! That's why there is 32 flavors at Baskin Robbins! People like what they like!

and the BBW's don't have to have them ALL !

7/22/2009 2:41:48 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

Right On ! That's why there is 32 flavors at Baskin Robbins! People like what they like!

and the BBW's don't have to have them ALL !

Seriously, huge is not sexy.
There are men out there that like the big girls, but I'm tellin' ya - they are few and far between; and they aren't exactly lookers themselves.

Go to gym, lady.
Live there.
When you're done, you'll be happier about yourself and you'll start acting like a new, better person.

7/22/2009 6:50:21 AM Bbw is the new sexy  

marymiso
Vista, CA

men are jerks
i dont get why men dont like big girls.
i love them
i also love skinny girls.
a woman's body is beautiful no matter what shape or size.
i think they should be healthy tho. and i have meet a lot of large women that are more healthy then skinny women

anyway

BBW IS beautiful

7/22/2009 8:53:36 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

men are jerks
i love them
i think they should be healthy tho. and i have meet a lot of large women that are more healthy then skinny women

anyway

BBW IS beautiful

Let me get this straight.
Men are jerks because they don't prefer what they interpret as ugly?
Are you stupid? Are you KIDDING me?
People aren't to blame for their preferences. They either like something or they do not.
If you love fat AND skinny chicks, great! That means that you have a larger pool to choose from. And, as I asserted earlier, you fit the bill on the type of person that would.

BBW might be "beautiful" to you, but it's dog ugly to most people, which is why it's kind of stupid for you to assert "BBW is beautiful" as any type of a generally accepted statement shared by more than a very, very small minority of people.

7/22/2009 6:25:41 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
kriskerr
Canoga Park, CA

you are just one man in the world and yes there are a nice size group of men that find big women disgusting let me tell you what i have noticed that where there are the few that find us gross there are the same few that realize that big woman have bigger hearts and are more secure with themselves and dont trip near as much as a skinny chick oh yeah did i mention we arent b*tches either and we know how to take care of our men. and we dont break

7/22/2009 6:25:56 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

devolt99
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from marymiso:
men are jerks
i love them

anyway

BBW IS beautiful
YOU WISH!!!!!

7/22/2009 7:14:20 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

wave90291
Venice, CA

bbw is the "New Sexy" ?-- BULL SHIT ~ Plain and Simple!

If BBW Was The New Sexy ! Translation-"Fat is HOT!"-wouldn't they be crowding the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue ?]
DUUUDE! I agree with you 110 % !
Getting back to past posts here, if she loves 370lbs - of "All Woman", more power to her !
GO FOR IT! That's GREAT! If she loves skinny girls... Again... WHATEVER! More power to her !

7/22/2009 9:35:31 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

big woman have bigger hearts and are more secure with themselves and dont trip near as much as a skinny chick

Actually it's the other way around. Bigger women are insecure, thin, attractive women are more secure and get their stuff done. They have motivation, happiness and good looking guys. You have to sit on a message board and try to convince people that you're hot.

Go to the gym and workout. When and if you ever get thin, you'll be a new person and you'll see life differently/better. Until then, you'll just be an angry bbw that only gets the ugly dudes that like fat chicks.

7/23/2009 5:35:55 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
harbinger0d
Riverside, CA

To the jerks in this post
You're on this site WHY? Guess that's why you're still trying to get a girl Yeah good luck with that, NOT!!!

7/23/2009 7:31:29 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

You're on this site WHY? Guess that's why you're still trying to get a girl Yeah good luck with that, NOT!!!

You didn't define what you mean by a "jerk".
If you don't like some of the responses, too bad. Not everyone is like your stupid ass; deal with it.

7/23/2009 7:57:23 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
kriskerr
Canoga Park, CA

well its funny how you say that i only get ugly guys when the men are date are very attractive and as for the self esteem well you know i love being the way god made me and thats all that matters if you dont like it then get off this page

7/23/2009 11:36:56 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

well its funny how you say that i only get ugly guys when the men are date are very attractive and as for the self esteem well you know i love being the way god made me and thats all that matters if you dont like it then get off this page

1. I'm sure your definition of "very attractive" is way different than mine (or most people's).
2. No god made you, since there is no god. You made yourself that way.
3. I'll do whatever I like, and I don't have to listen to whiny, insecure envious girls like you.

7/23/2009 12:15:49 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
musicnbrew
Sacramento, CA

i'm gonna try to be as nic as possible... BBW's may be what some guys like, but not me personally... Its a choice... I've never been into the big girls(i still got love for ya'll, but not the physical kind)... I respect yall for loving your size, Im just not attracted to it AT ALL

7/23/2009 1:06:59 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

devolt99
Los Angeles, CA

Quote from harbinger0d:
stop tripping .. go to gum loose some weight than we'll talk.. but 4now shut the hell up..

7/23/2009 7:14:30 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
gadman69
Madera, CA

It does not matter if you are BBW or if you ara as skinny as a rail....The most important thing is what is in your Heart of Hearts........That is what is important!!!!!Would you rather have a beautiful woman that treats you like trash or someone with a few extra pounds that will treat you right ?

7/23/2009 7:17:37 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
gadman69
Madera, CA

Hope you like very hot Places. Ya better go and buy yourself a fire suit my boy....

7/23/2009 7:29:41 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
kriskerr
Canoga Park, CA

very true a woman can be the prettiest one in the room and be the bissest b***h there is while you have this girl who is overwieght and is the life of the party

7/23/2009 9:26:11 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
musicnbrew
Sacramento, CA

Quote from gadman69:
It does not matter if you are BBW or if you ara as skinny as a rail....The most important thing is what is in your Heart of Hearts........That is what is important!!!!!Would you rather have a beautiful woman that treats you like trash or someone with a few extra pounds that will treat you right ?

A BBW is not a few extra pounds, its alot of extra pounds... Theres nothing wrong with being big, just know that big girls are not on my radar... We can be strictly platonic friends but thats the short and long of the situation...

[Edited 7/23/2009 9:26:28 PM ]

7/23/2009 10:20:18 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

Would you rather have a beautiful woman that treats you like trash or someone with a few extra pounds that will treat you right ?

Ok, there's a big difference between "a few extra pounds" and a bbw.
Please, re-word your question.. or let me do it for you. Stop trying to twist your words around, brah. Not gonna work.

"Would you rather have a beauitful woman that treats you like trash or a big fat woman that will treat you right?"

Now, let's analyze that. First off, you're suggesting that all beautiful women will treat you like trash. So not the case. You try to make it black and white, for the bbw's benefit. Doesn't work that way.
But to be honest, if that's all I had to choose from (which I don't, because your scenario sucks ass), I'd pick the hot woman that treats me like trash before I even CONSIDER rollin' around in a bed with a fat chick.

very true a woman can be the prettiest one in the room and be the bissest b***h there is while you have this girl who is overwieght and is the life of the party

I know quite a few hot chicks that are the life of the party.
I guess you failed there.

7/23/2009 11:02:25 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
teddy_eddie
Tacoma, WA

I have dated gorgeous "skinny" girls and I have dated gorgeous girls who had a "few extra pounds". But personally, I kind of draw the line at a certian size. Its just my personal preference. I'm just not into BBW. But, it is great if you feel sexy and you know that there are others that think you look it too. More power to you.

7/23/2009 11:23:49 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
harbinger0d
Riverside, CA

Thank you musicnbrew, gadman99 and teddy eddie for being civil voicing your opinions. I totally respect where you are coming from. Thank you again.

devolt99, is a gum?

7/23/2009 11:27:40 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

Thank you musicnbrew, gadman99 and teddy eddie for being civil voicing your opinions. I totally respect where you are coming from. Thank you again.

Lose some weight, and you won't have to be such a carebear when you read posts online.

[Edited 7/23/2009 11:27:47 PM ]

7/23/2009 11:34:52 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
harbinger0d
Riverside, CA

I could care less what you or any other hater of full figured women think.
Oh how very civil and un-insulting of you to call me a carebear. I'm sure it was a relapse in your nature.

7/23/2009 11:43:22 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

I could care less what you or any other hater of full figured women think.
Oh how very civil and un-insulting of you to call me a carebear. I'm sure it was a relapse in your nature

Sorry, did you think you were being witty?
Um, I'm a "hater of full figured women"?

You really mean; I'm not sexually attracted to FAT women, and you dislike the fact that I correct you people when you try to say that you're the "new sexy", which is a joke?

Keep yourself in reality, and you'll be fine.
Don't like it? Go to the gym.

7/24/2009 4:51:44 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
kriskerr
Canoga Park, CA

You have proven yourself to be one of the most idiotic fools on here. At least the other men on here are honest and respectful, you on the other hand are just another a**hole who has nothing better to do with his time then belittle others. get a life and news flash you are that good looking anyway

7/24/2009 10:28:18 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
strick119
Sacramento, CA

I wouldn't say i'ts the new sxxx. Sxxx is how she portraise herself. If she happens to be a thick she can also be Sxxx. I like Sxxx.

7/24/2009 10:33:24 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
strick119
Sacramento, CA

That dude ted P. You LOOK like a looser!!! Ha Ha!

7/24/2009 11:21:05 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

You have proven yourself to be one of the most idiotic fools on here. At least the other men on here are honest and respectful, you on the other hand are just another a-hole who has nothing better to do with his time then belittle others. get a life and news flash you are that good looking anyway

How have I not been honest?
So not being respectful, as per your interpretation, somehow makes someone "idiotic"? Interesting.
I'm an a-hole because I don't go along with your unrealistic line of you thinking you're somehow the "new sexy"? I should walk on eggshells while you try to make yourself feel better about your weight? Somehow, to you, it's bad to disagree with your idea of being the "new sexy"? Why should you get special treatment of being sheltered from criticism; because you're fat? Does that somehow make you special? Is it like a disability that's taboo from being touched upon in conversation?

I'm that good looking? Thank you! I know. I go to the gym. I have no insecurity issues. I'm not some fat person pretending to be sexy, and then get all bent out of shape when someone takes a dump on my delusion.

That dude ted P. You LOOK like a looser!!! Ha Ha!

Far from a loser.
In fact, I can even spell the word correctly.
You should work on that sense of humor.

[Edited 7/24/2009 11:21:56 AM ]

7/24/2009 7:03:10 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
adventuregirl35
Chico, CA

Dear God,
Please don't let any of these men ever get a woman pregnant. I can only imagine how they would treat a pregnant woman with her voluptous curves during pregnancy.
How sad.

7/24/2009 8:07:02 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
musicnbrew
Sacramento, CA

Quote from adventuregirl35:
Dear God,
Please don't let any of these men ever get a woman pregnant. I can only imagine how they would treat a pregnant woman with her voluptous curves during pregnancy.
How sad.

Whoa Whoa! I know u didnt compare pregnancy body to a big body? Its not the same... I have a kid so I saw my babymama's body, It went back to normal afterward and even when she was pregnant, it was pregnancy weight... My mom gave birth 3 times and weighs 102 lbs,once again not knocking the big girls, but ITS NOT THE SAME!

[Edited 7/24/2009 8:08:34 PM ]

7/24/2009 8:37:05 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

Whoa Whoa! I know u didnt compare pregnancy body to a big body? Its not the same... I have a kid so I saw my babymama's body, It went back to normal afterward and even when she was pregnant, it was pregnancy weight... My mom gave birth 3 times and weighs 102 lbs,once again not knocking the big girls, but ITS NOT THE SAME!

It's hopeless when you go up against women that only talk using their emotions after they've selectively interpreted to hear only what they want to hear. One cannot have a reasonable discussion when reason is absent from one side.

7/24/2009 10:06:55 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
musicnbrew
Sacramento, CA

Quote from tedpeterson:
It's hopeless when you go up against women that only talk using their emotions after they've selectively interpreted to hear only what they want to hear. One cannot have a reasonable discussion when reason is absent from one side.

Its starting to look that way

7/25/2009 1:05:20 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
jostar84
Riverside, CA

wow.. its sad to see how shallow the guys on here can be. ok yes not everyone may see BBW as sexy but who cares.. u dont have to come off all negative and talkin shit to them.. just voice your feeling on it.. if its not what you are attracted to so be it. And FYI TedP... there are A LOT of men out there that do find BBW sexy.. n just so u know, they are very hot and attractive. Yes we all have different views on what "attractive/good looking/ hot/ sexy" is.. n personally... ur not any of those in my book. your personality just ruined it all. so yeah for sum shallow, ignorant people like YOU... you may not like BBW.. but just keep in mind that not everyone is as cold hearted and ignorant as yourself and they love all types of women. if someone is confident with themselves more power to them n confidence is key. n believe me there are MANY skinny girls out there that just arent cute.. at all. so go for the skinny ugly girls n skip the thick ones.. but just know... a thick girl can lose her weight an ugly girl cant lose the ugly.
and go ahead and talk all the shit u want to me.. cuz personally..i really dont care.

7/25/2009 1:41:04 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

its sad to see how shallow the guys on here can be.

How is it "shallow" to not be attracted to bbw?

ok yes not everyone may see BBW as sexy but who cares.. u dont have to come off all negative and talkin shit to them

Perhaps you didn't read the first post/title.
It makes an assertion that BBW is the "new sexy".
That's an attempt at an absolute statement. That is different than you admitting that "not everyone may see BBW as sexy". The person needed to be corrected, and it was done. If they want to avoid being made fun of, they won't attempt such silly absolute statements.
Simple.

just voice your feeling on it

I did. It's a forum.

And FYI TedP... there are A LOT of men out there that do find BBW sexy

Good for them. Then the poster should direct her post to them, and not the general public which mostly doesn't agree with her.

n just so u know, they are very hot and attractive

I seriously doubt many are.
Most of them are not, maybe a small minority are.. all depending on how you define "very hot and attractive", of course.

Yes we all have different views on what "attractive/good looking/ hot/ sexy" is.. n personally... ur not any of those in my book.

That's fine. You're a fairly dismal-looking person to me, too.
Point?

your personality just ruined it all

My personality rocks. So sad you're too much of a failure to see it.

so yeah for sum shallow, ignorant people like YOU

Whoa whoa... where did this "ignorance" come from? How am I ignorant, exactly?
So far you've said I'm "shallow" and "ignorant", but you have not, in any way, explained exactly how. Don't make assertions about someone unless you can back it up; otherwise it will just be tossed out as childish ranting from you. Next time, back it up.

you may not like BBW.. but just keep in mind that not everyone is as cold hearted and ignorant as yourself and they love all types of women.

How am I "cold hearted"? ...just because I voiced my opinion on fat women? Are you stupid?
It doesn't matter if there are people out there that "love all types of women". "Loving all types of women" is not required in order to not be "shallow and ignorant", you doofus.

if someone is confident with themselves more power to them n confidence is key.

As long as they find someone that likes their huge self, then more power to them.
Remember, not only is confidence the key, but also finding someone that finds you attractive; which is what we were discussing here. Simply saying "confidence is the key" ..means what in what context here?

n believe me there are MANY skinny girls out there that just arent cute.. at all

..and there are many skinny girls out there that ARE FREAKIN CUTE AS ALL HELL AND VERY NICE!!! Doh! Ok Tubby Girl?

so go for the skinny ugly girls n skip the thick ones

Oh you betcha I will tubby!

a thick girl can lose her weight an ugly girl cant lose the ugly.

I'll make sure to stay away from the ugly chicks!
Thanks for the advice!

7/25/2009 2:21:51 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
jostar84
Riverside, CA

HAHAHAHA.. talk about childish?? the one who uses such words as doofus and callin everyone stupid?? hmmm look in the mirror before using those words towards others... cuz the doofus and stupid one is staring right back at you. and yes your voicing your opinion on your views on bigger girls.. but ur also generalizing that ALL people view them the same as someone as shallow as yourself. So instead of trying to tear people down on here to try making yourself feel better... go get a life. and if you had a personality that "rocks" then hmmmm you wouldnt be on this site would u? you would have already found someone u "click" with and would be happy... right?? hmmm so i guess maybe thats what you should work on in order to find that person to be serious with. cuz right now... i think you come off as someone who isnt very happy.. lol. as much as u may want to sound cocky n say u think your "a good looking, in shape guy" ummmm sorry buddy but when u talk down to others about how they look or what others may feel towards people of different shapes and sizes, i think the one lacking confidence is YOU. and yes.. people who look at others for just their looks.. they are shallow.. so u fit that title perfectly. and yes their are skinny cute girls out there im not sayin there isnt, hell i do know many of them.. BUT the MAJORITY of their personalities SUCK.. OOOOOHHHH wait.. thats why you like them.. cuz they are the ones just like you!!! and the ones that have awesome personalities are definately not ending up with guys like you.. obviously right?? lol. so you keep your opinions about how you see people which will keep you on the many different dating sites... n let the others who arent as shallow as yourself live a happy life. and many of the guys that are attracted to big girls are hot in many peoples eyes. n when i say hot i do mean "six pack abs, handsome face, healthy, with PERSONALITY" soooooooo you can keep thinkin that only unattractive guys like big girls... but reality of it is that you dont even measure up to the many guys that do like them. and as far as callin me "tubby" hahahaha thats cute...but hell ive had plenty and i mean plenty of guys who ARE good looking, with personality.. unlike you.. and cute skinny AND thick girls hit on me n want to date me. sooooooo call me everything you want... big, fat, "tubby", thick.. whatever... i dont care lol.
AND for the record.. you have made it clear that YOU dont like big girls...so leave it at that. stop talkin for others.

7/25/2009 2:31:24 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
musicnbrew
Sacramento, CA

^^ To the girl above me, I dont see anything wrong with TedP's Statements, I get it, the thredstarter was asserting big woman as the be all end all of whats "in" now and sorry to say its not "in".. Lets eave it at this, SOME guys like Big girls, SOME guys like skinny girls, SOME guys like both...

Quote from jostar84:
yes their are skinny cute girls out there im not sayin there isnt, hell i do know many of them.. BUT the MAJORITY of their personalities SUCK.. OOOOOHHHH wait.. thats why you like them.. cuz they are the ones just like you!!! and the ones that have awesome personalities are definately not ending up with guys like you..

Youre being a hypocrate right here, you dont want to be general lized buy you're generalizing skinny girls as having sucky personalities, QUIT Hatin

[Edited 7/25/2009 2:34:00 PM ]

7/25/2009 2:45:48 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
jostar84
Riverside, CA

hatin?? HAHAHAHA on what??? thats funny. theres nothing for me to be hatin on anyone for ... sorry. lol.. wow that was a good one though.

7/25/2009 3:06:14 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

boogie03
Hawthorne, CA

Its funny that people throw questions out and get mad when they dont get the response that they are searching for... Bottom line Big, skinny, tall, short... its the attitude that makes a person attractive. physical beauty is an attribute that most are blessed with. Love and respect yourself and it wont matter what anyone thinks. but for the record. Being Big isnt really Sexy, its mearly a current epidemic in the U.S. and i personally dont believe in the saying "If u cant beat them Join them"... I'll take my chance on finding a good hearted skinny girl or even a nice Thick one (its not a needle in the hay stack) I'm way to active to settle for anything less... dont miscontrue a nice thick girl and a fat girl (sorry i mean big or obese)... there is deffinatly a difference.

7/25/2009 3:22:05 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

talk about childish?? the one who uses such words as doofus and callin everyone stupid??

Please point out the childishness in those words, thanks.

hmmm look in the mirror before using those words towards others... cuz the doofus and stupid one is staring right back at you.

Again, more meaningless banter from you.

yes your voicing your opinion on your views on bigger girls.. but ur also generalizing that ALL people view them the same as someone as shallow as yourself.

Um, I never said that. I never said that "all people" view them as not sexy. I merely let her know of my viewpoint and what I felt, and also let her know that most people won't agree with her statement. Think and read carefully before you respond.

So instead of trying to tear people down on here to try making yourself feel better... go get a life.

Attempting pop-psychology on me is not going to get you anywhere.

and if you had a personality that "rocks" then hmmmm you wouldnt be on this site would u? you would have already found someone u "click" with and would be happy... right??

I'm trying to understand your logic here, but I think you're confused yourself.

people who look at others for just their looks.. they are shallow.. so u fit that title perfectly

Basically, you're making shit up here, trying to say that's me, and then attacking me on it.
That's called using a "strawman argument".
You are really, really pathetic.

Like the poster above said, you assume all "thin" girls have a bad personality.
You can try like hell to compensate for your weight problem, but you'll always fail.

You seriously failed every time you posted.

7/25/2009 5:39:16 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

ava_adore
Over 1,000 Posts (1,507)
Concord, CA

Quote from jostar84:
so go for the skinny ugly girls n skip the thick ones.. quote]

So you want to not be bashed for your weight but you will bash other people's weights? Hypocrite much?

7/25/2009 6:02:54 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
alicekathleen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,642)
Sacramento, CA

I doubt if it is "new". Many men are attracted to plump, bosomy women. I have been dumped for one myself.

7/25/2009 8:23:23 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
lovebug5
Anaheim, CA

I think you are a beauty. but I myself, hate the weight I have gained(pain pills, no activity)I am almost a 16. It is harder to feel my mans $%^*! body with my belly and his belly. I think it is all about how you feel about yourself. If you feel fine then your man will too. I just don't like it.

7/25/2009 9:53:35 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

_vee
El Sobrante, CA

its funny how so many men on here are saying that they don't like bigger women. its the same men who either end up with a bigger woman or already has one. I love the fact that men who prefer a smaller woman marries them... then all of a sudden she huge. i mean r u going to tell her babe i love but your fat so i want a divorce.. i mean what has this world come to. i look at how things where back in the day when the personality or the wisdom of the person meant more then his/her physical appearance. i know women and men who r big and beautiful they have the greatest personalities that one can ask for. its crazy how most men in Cali NYC and other places love smaller women but when u go down south the bigger the better it's Wat they call A Real Women..... well that all i have to say.... hate if u want but you'll be wasting your time and energy besides the fact that I Don't give a Damn!!!!!

lol love it or hate u decide
Vee

7/26/2009 12:07:00 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
adventuregirl35
Chico, CA

If these guys on this thread dislike BBW so much, why in the hell did they respond to a thread that has BBW and sexy in the title?

If they don't like BBW, then why didn't they pass up this thread if they were not interested in BBW?

It seems they do like BBW, for their own perverted reasons, to abuse them.

Creeps

[Edited 7/26/2009 12:13:48 AM ]

7/26/2009 12:40:41 AM Bbw is the new sexy  

boogie03
Hawthorne, CA

LMAO... THATS CLASSIC, but your right i would let my wife know she gained weight... a little is ok... to much is unhealthy... i would expect nothing less then for her to tell me the same...like i stated before... there is a difference between being thick, having a few extra pounds which is ok, and being obese/big... my whole family is from the south.. and southern women are Thick with some big sprinkled through... If your happy in your skin then cool do you.... and for the record... i have no obese women fetishes...

7/26/2009 1:27:30 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
musicnbrew
Sacramento, CA

I notice alot of hurt feelings for no reason. We all have preference. Im a black male im not gonna call the girls who wont date me cause theyre not into black guys haters. Its their choice. Let people voice their opinions without jumpin down their throats. So what if ted me and other dudes dont like big girls. Some guys do. Some dont. Quit cryin about it

7/26/2009 2:51:12 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
bass_thumper
Indio, CA

i like bbw/thick women. imma big dude and i like a girl i can hold and grab on. no bones for me please

7/26/2009 7:28:43 AM Bbw is the new sexy  
tedpeterson
Los Angeles, CA

its funny how so many men on here are saying that they don't like bigger women. its the same men who either end up with a bigger woman or already has one.

I don't like big women, and I will never end up with one, nor have I ever had one.

I love the fact that men who prefer a smaller woman marries them... then all of a sudden she huge.

This is why one should never get married.
Don't ever give women a chance to "let themselves go".
Live the Tom Leykis way.

i mean r u going to tell her babe i love but your fat so i want a divorce.. i mean what has this world come to.

If she won't lose the weight, and you're unhappy about it, then DTB !! The world is bad if you present yourself a certain way, then decide to completely change that because you get "comfortable".

i look at how things where back in the day when the personality or the wisdom of the person meant more then his/her physical appearance.

I'm pretty sure that guys still had to get their d*ck up, even back then. So I bet you there's guys that wouldn't have been able to do that with fat women. Thus, your above statement only pertains to the people back then (minority) as they do today. It almost sounds like someone saying: "Remember back in the 50's, when things were simpler and more innocent, and etc etc".
I seriously don't think that there were a lot more men willing to feed it to a fat woman back in the day (or women to have sex with men), which I feel that your above assertion is attempting to suggest.

i know women and men who r big and beautiful they have the greatest personalities that one can ask for.

Depends on what you refer to as a great personality.

its crazy how most men in Cali NYC and other places love smaller women but when u go down south the bigger the better it's Wat they call A Real Women

That's because most men prefer thinner women.
I don't think you'll find the ratio much different elsewhere, just that perhaps the further inland you get, the fatter and uglier the people.

If these guys on this thread dislike BBW so much, why in the hell did they respond to a thread that has BBW and sexy in the title?

I already covered this, but to cover it again: It attempts to make an absolute statement which is ridiculously false. And it's a forum, we can post in any thread we wish. The reasons for such can be our own, if we so wish. Are you going to attempt pop-psychology on me now?

If they don't like BBW, then why didn't they pass up this thread if they were not interested in BBW?

If it was geared towards only men who like BBW, then others might not have responded so much. What does it matter who responds to what, anyways?

It seems they do like BBW, for their own perverted reasons, to abuse them.

Then the stupid BBWs shouldn't be coming on here, starting threads, if they can't handle the heat! Gawd. How hard is it to understand?! A BBW started this thread, NOT ANYONE ELSE! Think!

7/26/2009 12:39:30 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
bass_thumper
Indio, CA

lil men think most women are to big

im 6'3 250 so i love and perfer a thick women

if u a dude and u 5'6 160 u will want olive oil shaped girls...str8 up and str8 down

big girls dont feed the people who like drama..eventually they go away and find another place to act up

7/26/2009 2:36:05 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
jostar84
Riverside, CA

hahaha.. TedP im so sorry you have to be so stupid.. but as much as u try sounding like everyhting u say is right.. its not. you keep sayin a "minority"or people may like BBW.. now a days it may be a majority...u are urself and only one of idiotic people.. so stop makin it seem like u know all mens preferences. you dont like BBW so be it.. leave it at that n stop tryin to bring people down. y does it matter so much to you to try makin it seem like EVERYONE dislikes them??? you go on n be ur miserable little self.. n hey maybe you dont like BBW cuz it only makes you d**k look smaller than it really is..hmmmm. so its ok if you need a skinny girl to make u feel better hahaha. like ive said i have nothing against the nice, cool skinny girls.. i know many of them. so just stop trying to sound like u know everything... when clearly u dont n just get on with ur pathetic lil life. good luck findin sumone that can put up with ur f**ked up personality...
And i personally am not gettin my feelings hurt in any way... cuz what he thinks means nothing to me.. its just annoying to hear an a** like himself run his mouth n try bringin people down. its so sad when TedP has nothing better to do than be on here all day talking shit on BBW....lol

7/26/2009 3:00:43 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

boogie03
Hawthorne, CA

jostar84
are you calling yourself big??? (jus a question because i was a little confused)i had to check your profile out a couple times.... you dont look big to me at all... or are you merely defending Plus size women?

7/26/2009 3:57:16 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
jostar84
Riverside, CA

im not skinny thats for sure..i like to consider myself thick i guess..lol. but i was bigger before.

7/26/2009 4:00:38 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
haliey25
San Diego, CA

everyone j=have there own taste in women i see alot men with bbw so may it is the new sexy

7/26/2009 4:01:40 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
haliey25
San Diego, CA

i Defend big girls

7/26/2009 4:04:16 PM Bbw is the new sexy  
jostar84
Riverside, CA

thank you haliey... lol. yeah i have nothing against big girls...a lot of them are the sweetest people u can meet. n a lot of the women are BBW... n believe me they have sum game.. they have more men hitting on them than sum of the skinny girls i know. those are real men who know what to look for in a woman besides their size.

7/26/2009 5:08:18 PM Bbw is the new sexy  

boogie03
Hawthorne, CA

well J i dont consider you big at all... ur a nice size to me... ah well, like i say love the skin your in and the rest will follow...