Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

What ever your needs could possibly be, you have the opportunity to explore chat rooms and talk with remarkable singles each day. single girls in new jersey One important difference although is that most people today have at least some practical experience with true life dating. It really is light, and it promptly provides you an notion about her. securejoinsite com safe Coaching since 2011, Eddy specializes in self confidence developing, sophisticated social expertise and relationships.

legitimate free hookup sites

The app works by matching persons by means of entertaining games, personality quizzes and icebreakers psychologists say these aid develop truthful one particular to a single conversations. where to get laid in long beach ca I’m not that creative to explain what’s suggests 99% some thing . Just after we created it by means of we got in a cab and realized we didn t bring enough cash with us to get across the George Washington Bridge. double list phx Get started with the 1st episode of this memoir podcast, and you will be hooked on Parise s addictive homage to second probabilities.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/15/2006 9:33:02 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

This has been bugging me. I am looking for women (and Kat, too) to respond on this. It seems us guys are very permissive when it comes to our "ladies" having male friends. But I do not see that from the other side. Although we are told it's okay. I can tell that, whenever another woman's name comes up....the eyes are saying "why the "f*ck" are you talking about her. But it DOES come up in random conversations. How is this best handled? Is a disclaimer needed, prior to the invocation of another woman's name? Is a full disclousre required before or after her name? What gives here?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/15/2006 9:41:00 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
emtnancy50
New London, WI

I have many male friends..and I welcome a mans female friends but dont keep them hidden..Open and honest communication and there wont be a problem. (smile)

5/15/2006 2:58:23 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Are you calling me jealous Krazz?! I only get possessive when you suddenly toss one of your girls into our chats about love, the universe, shopping, toiletries, etc. I mean, where is your commitment guy? Do you need another round of tile therapy? LOL

Joke aside, I do not care if my man has a female friends as long as they both respect me, do not do anything covert, and keep proper boundaries with eachother. Anything that is an inside joke between them, etc is not good idea.

5/15/2006 6:02:55 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

chucky_t
Over 2,000 Posts (2,603)
Akron, IN

I have a lot of female friends. That does cause problems with relationships.

I have had some of these friends for over thirty years, they have put up with me for years. I value them and if a gal can't accept them, then she would not be for me. I will stay with my friends.

With the history and length of friendship I have with most of them, there will be inside jokes. If you wasn't there, you wouldn't understand kind of things.

5/15/2006 6:11:08 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

But you can explain to your current gal what the inside jokes are about so she does not feel like an outsider. MEN! LOL Kat

[Edited 5/15/2006 6:11:36 PM ]

5/15/2006 6:37:28 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

chucky_t
Over 2,000 Posts (2,603)
Akron, IN

I could, and have, but they never seem to get the joke...Women!!

5/15/2006 6:57:31 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

May be it's the person doing the telling. MEN! LOL Kat

[Edited 5/15/2006 6:57:45 PM ]

5/15/2006 8:06:02 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

chucky_t
Over 2,000 Posts (2,603)
Akron, IN

or the one that AIN'T listening...WOMEN!...LOL

5/15/2006 8:46:18 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

more like the one not explaining properly and whose fly is open. lol Kat

5/15/2006 8:59:33 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

Now CHILDREN???
C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N ? ? ? ? ? ?

If you can't behave yourselves, I won't let you play together anymore.

CHUCKY? Go to YOUR room!

KAT? Go to MY room!

So much for this forum thread.

We need a whole bunch of Ritalin!
LOL! Krazz

5/15/2006 9:14:12 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

lustorlove
Holiday, FL

OK LOOK KRAZZ KAT IS GONNA B WAITING AWHILE CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT U WERE IN MY ROOM....UNLESS .... DID U SNEEK OUT THE DAMN WINDOW AGAIN LOL AH CRAP ITS OK ILL CATCH YA .... I GOTTA AGREE WITH KAT....MEN!!!!

BUT MY EX WAS THE BIGGEST FLIRT AND ALWAYS MAD A BAD SITIUATION LOOK WORSE OU..WELL I GUESS IM BETTER OFF WITH OUT HIM... LOL

5/15/2006 10:19:20 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

So true, so true. I personally think that you are quite a catch Lust. MEN!! LOL

5/15/2006 10:51:11 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

WOMEN!!!
I just wanted to be a part of this, BECAUSE THIS IS MY DAMN FORUM THAT HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY.............you guessed it..... WOMEN!!!!

5/16/2006 3:13:05 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Ummm since we dont have a quote button yet I'll just reprint part.

Krazz, in yer first statement>>>> But it DOES come up in random conversations. How is this best handled? Is a disclaimer needed, prior to the invocation of another woman's name? Is a full disclousre required before or after her name? <<<<

I believe you have the makings of "Rodeo sex". Just try hollerin out anuther female's name while in the sack. Then you can try an stay on for 8 seconds till the buzzer goes off.

Yeeeee Haaaawww!

Giddyup Rawhide

5/16/2006 4:43:26 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
emtnancy50
New London, WI

Kat LOL MEN!

[Edited 5/16/2006 4:45:52 AM ]

5/16/2006 6:24:26 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
WOMEN!!!!!

5/16/2006 7:15:28 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

I heard the damn buzzer! I heard it!!! I ain't done cowboy! MEN!! Smile when you call me that! lol Kat

5/16/2006 12:29:52 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

chucky_t
Over 2,000 Posts (2,603)
Akron, IN

They do say you slow down as you get older Kat...(walks away whistling)

5/16/2006 1:14:55 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
emtnancy50
New London, WI

no Chucky...not slower..faster..no need for sleep at this age.

5/16/2006 2:02:00 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

chucky_t
Over 2,000 Posts (2,603)
Akron, IN

But I like sleeping...just some other people don't like me sleeping.

My daugher is always waking me up and telling me she is trying to watch TV...LOL

She can't get the volume high enough to hear over my snoring...LOL

5/16/2006 2:55:54 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
emtnancy50
New London, WI

I have a word of advice for your daughter..tell her to stick a sock in it..Yes Chucky..in your mouth lol (just kidding)

5/16/2006 5:11:06 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

chucky_t
Over 2,000 Posts (2,603)
Akron, IN

"Are you kidding? I don't want to be grounded!!"

I can almost give you 100% odds that would be her answer...LOL

5/16/2006 5:32:18 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
kidglove
Ottumwa, IA

Hell ya it is. I've got more female friends than male.Lived with em & slept em in the same bed nothin ever happened. Learned along time ago female friends will always look out for ya, 1/2 to3/4 your male buddies when it comes to booty will say one thing & then turn &look at ya & go whatttttttttttt.

5/16/2006 5:43:50 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
emtnancy50
New London, WI

NO Chucky...actually put a sock in it..your mouth LOL

5/16/2006 7:35:58 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

He can't here you, he's snoring too loud!
ROFL... Krazz

5/17/2006 11:33:42 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Poor dumb doggy.........I mean poor Chucky.......LOL WOMEN!!!! Kat

5/17/2006 12:36:45 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

dustin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,251)
Roseville, CA

I don't see any reason why people shouldn't be able to have friends of the opposite sex. But... if you are attracted to them in any way then you are playing with fire.

The thing is I don't see how a guy could have an attractive female friend and not want to have sex with her. I'm not saying he will or even attempt it but you better believe he has imagined her naked many times. But that is just how guys are. So I can see how a woman would be just a bit suspicous by nature.

5/17/2006 1:48:39 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Hey, if you're cool with your girl having close male friends who she finds attractive but doesn't sleep with, then have at it......I mean, as long as there's no double standard or something silly like that. Kat

5/17/2006 7:37:53 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

"It's all good!" (Oh wait, I should have posted this in the "phrases/quotes forum")

So then women don't do a little "daydreaming" about what's down their male friends pants????? WOMEN!!!!!!

5/17/2006 7:56:33 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Shoot! I am out of the running again. Deviance has a death grip upon me. LOL Kat

5/19/2006 2:18:06 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

That wasn't deviance's grip, that was the chilli you had for lunch!
ROFL! Krazz

5/19/2006 2:23:49 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Yeah........probably right - it feels pretty much the same. Warm and squishy! LOL Kat

10/16/2006 8:37:37 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

bustafoxy
South Australia
Australia

well, my ex lives next door i have my house up for sale now as i need to get away, but anyway he thought it was ok to pick women up {not friends for ages} an call them friends an be up all night playing pool with them, thought it was ok cause I am not doing anything with them! I would wake up in night for a wee an hear them but he thought this was ok?
I tried it back went out on bike ride with someone I met, well he HATED it and he even goes off if I talk to a guy on here! when its just a computer an I havnt even met them!
To me its one rule for guys one for women, like how wrong was that hey!
I dont feel I will ever meet a guy for a proper relationship from past ones too I dont trust them, why are guys like this?

10/16/2006 5:54:58 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

Easy now, Foxy..... I think you are generalizing, labeling, and making it sound like we are ALL the same.

I think you may need a change of lattitude,
which will give you a change of attitude.

All men are not pigs. All women are not liars... It's the peeps girl... it's the peeps!

Krazz

10/16/2006 8:43:52 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
cutiepie31
Minneapolis, MN

I totally think it is good for men to have female friends. As long as the female/man knows how the other feels about them. And what type of relationship they want going in. So there is no misunderstanding. I have guy friends and it is going well.

10/17/2006 8:26:39 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

I usually have a few male friends and it works out fine....unless he decides he wants more, then he is no longer happy just being friends and I am b*tch if I keep him in the friendship zone....thus ending the friendship. Most of the time it works pretty well though. It is not one sided at all - women also resent being relegated to the friend end too.........lol I guess it just depends upon......whatever.

10/17/2006 8:55:36 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD

Hmm. Now that time has passed, both ex-wives are, technically,"friends," now. And, yes, sometimes, but ever so rarely a little more. As far as other women, it's absolutely necessary for me to maintain professional friendships with women colleagues, and even some high school and college friends are still around, and sure, I'm a guy, the idea of sex is never far from the prefrontal lobe, but that doesnt mean I have to act on it, no matter how much I'd love to, yet maintain the friendship. And, I'd treat my partner as having the same respect, albeit the same thoughts, as me. So, be aware there's tension, but have some faith in a partner's fidelity.

11/17/2006 12:08:34 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

I have the easiest solution to this problem: I would allow and encourage my men to have female friends and friends with benefits too. Sex is a man's candy. Women have no rights to take it away from them.

11/17/2006 2:21:50 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
gawd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Appleton, WI

No they shouldt take it away, their mate should be as eager to give as receive and not send him looking for someone else.

11/17/2006 10:07:27 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD

I don't know. Again, I'm old fashioned, here, but would like my sex partner believing that I think she's "special" and the only one that I'd want to have that way. And, considering, some of my demands at times, she certainly is special for putting up with me, lol. I don't think I could possibly have any sort of "bond" with a woman that tells me to go after more out there on the street , , , she'd just become one of the others out there, then.

11/17/2006 11:46:07 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Ladies and gentlemen....the Slow I kinda like is back........round of applause please. LOL

11/17/2006 11:53:50 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

(clap,clap,clap) I'm impressed Slow...LOL

11/17/2006 2:16:10 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
gawd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Appleton, WI

Bravo Slow...

11/17/2006 2:19:21 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD

I'd stand up to take a bow, but, you know, having been relegated to that friendship zone of kat's has made me somewhat indisposed to getting up, at least on my feet.

11/18/2006 8:43:04 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

Nice to have you back slow....
It was tough for Hill and me to keep the MAN-ZONE occupied.
Oh the topic?
Hell I started it... blah blah blah...
Krazz

11/18/2006 2:15:12 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
tami5507
Summersville, WV

Slow Wow!
Gota respect!

11/21/2006 11:40:43 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
redhead3030
Yuba City, CA

I believe it is possible in some situations for men and women to be friends but I have to say that sexual tension is usually there... and can become a problem. Like most everything else it's a character and trust issue. Coming from a relationship that wreaked with infidelity that just wouldn't be a comfortable place for me. But I applaud the women and men that can make that work.

11/28/2006 5:36:53 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

I have a few female friends my "extended family" to some Im a brother others a father etc
However if in a relationship with another woman certain behaviors must be recognize

1. Friends should never be placed before the person we choose to be our partner
2. If the friend can be over when the partner is gone they should also be over when
the partner is around.
3. neither should spend more time in private discussions with the friend than the partner
4. emotional betrayal is a deeper betrayal than sexual
5. Any of these would signal the end of any relationship because it will always lead to questions that damage trust and without trust there is no relationship.

we pick our partner and that should be for more than sleeping arraingements even if I had slept in the same bed with female friends in the past without any sexual ctivity when with someone that should never occur

All of these are great signals to anyone, if your partner acts contrary then you are not placed that high in their concerns and maybe you should continue to seek that partner that does value you to this level.

we all deserve to be seen as the most important person to those we place as most important.

For thesame reason women do not like men having female friends "closeness that is aside from or in competition with " men know that given the chance most male friends of their lady would not refuse a chance to sleep with their girl who would she is clearly perfect right?

11/28/2006 7:01:09 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
january1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,787)
Monroe, NY

It works both ways I am a gal that has male friends and if there is a man in my life that cannot understand that it is his loss because the limited amount of friends that I do have are male and not in a sexual way we have been there for each other for years.
Most of the females I know are more of aquaintances but some I would consider as friends.
B

11/28/2006 7:42:56 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
tami5507
Summersville, WV

Gosh Hard, you sure got a handle on this one.

I was wondering where you got your name from. lol

11/30/2006 1:12:18 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD

i see a very strong tie-in to the "dawgs" thread developing, here.

11/30/2006 7:02:56 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
cutiepie31
Minneapolis, MN

Personally I don't see why men and woman can't be only friends. But, that is a problem for alot of men. Cause they want it to to be a sexual thing. That has been my experience. I have had many guy friends that were only my friends, and they had no problem with it being strickly friends and no sexual contact.

12/1/2006 10:23:50 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD

Hey, Cutie,
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'd venture to guess, that some if not all those friends had already at least undressed you with their eyes, and at least had a flash of what you were like in bed, moments after meeting you. Depressing, but there are those studies that state men think of sex like every 12 seconds, and who better to think of it with than the woman you're currently standing in front of, no pun intended. Whoops, there it goes, how many seconds have I been typing, now?

12/1/2006 7:08:52 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
traumadez
Over 1,000 Posts (1,404)
Westminster, CA

Sorry cutie, slow is right! that's what the studies say! but after that the friendship depends on each persons control! I have alot of male friends!

12/1/2006 8:02:23 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

I have some ideas on how to take down and control friends, but not sure if you'll be able to keep them as friends once the drug wears off and the ropes are loosened....he he

12/2/2006 12:01:55 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
traumadez
Over 1,000 Posts (1,404)
Westminster, CA

that sounds like fun!!! lol

12/2/2006 4:31:47 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
gawd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Appleton, WI

Oh Kat you naughty girl....

12/2/2006 11:32:38 AM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Oh, I am all talk......kinda. LOL

12/2/2006 12:05:42 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

Just when I thought we really had a chance Kat now you say its all talk I knew you were oral but I had no idea you meant that way. lol

As for these studies about men and thinking of sex. well news flash everyone contrary to popular belief "women dont want us to know"

WOMEN THINK ABOUT SEX ALLOT AS WEL

Yep proven fact, take it from a chauffeur

Bachelorette parties are far worse than anything men get up to

Women havejust been taught not to let that info out because it gives them a better bargaining position

Ladies whats the word are yo sticking to the party line or will you fess up?

Think about it, women do not trust other women to be our friends because they know what other women are like.

Ever screw up and let one of your girlfriends know how great your new boyfriend is in bed? see how fast she is after him while your together.

Scandalous for sure.

Granted not everyone male orfemale is this way just broad brushing but I have found that its those that are not getting any that think about it every 12 slow

when it reverses see how quickly it can fade to hourly or daily

well marriage and kids can wipe those thoughts at times also lol

12/2/2006 1:28:45 PM Is it okay for a guy to have female "friends." Really.....  

wolfy9459
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Dayton, OH

i have many female friends. some times the women im with romantically dont like it, not trusting me or the other female. only tells me that they (the romantic one) could not be just friends with a guy. as the old saying gos if someone dont trust you for what ever reason its because they should not be trusted.
Kenny