Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

7% of cell telephone apps users (representing three% of all adults) say that they have utilised a dating app on their cell telephone. barstow dating Email addresses, photos and info may possibly also be shared with third parties for marketing purposes on behalf of Oasis. This question unpacks not only what the other person values but also lets you glance into your potential compatibility, says Veronica Grant, a appreciate and life coach. rubrating salt 90 a month for 12 months.

gay anon hookup

There s no casual dating allowed, so customers can jump straight into a partnership that s ready to stroll down the aisle. sarasota hookups But immediately after six weeks of becoming in a relationship, she identified out her new boyfriend had produced adult videos for a living previously and so she dumped him. We kept in touch utilizing texting apps, and I knew I loved him by the second week he was goneā€¦but I didn t want to say something mainly because we weren t official. can you find sex partners on craigslist Our deep queries peel back the layers from your crush so you can see who he genuinely is.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/30/2008 12:39:31 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

1-30-2008

My friend Jeff from
the UP made these for
me.He's a Finlander,sure
do come in handy.

My neighbors house.

Our high today is -6 with a
windchill of -32.I heat my
home mainly with wood.

1/30/2008 9:45:46 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

smilin_bob
Broadway, VA

Joe,
As a native Yooper (born in Sault Ste Marie, and raised in Newberry, went to college at Michigan Tech), these pictures sure do bring back great memories! I even noticed a couple of Winter Carnival pictures..

Thanks for sharing them!

[Edited 1/30/2008 9:46:13 PM]

2/1/2008 9:01:01 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

my dad had a pair of snow shoes he made when he was a kid,but a crack head out in cali stole them when he died.keep them locked up joe,you never know who your real friends are.

2/3/2008 7:37:49 AM Michigan Ice and Snow  

49sunshine
Belleville, MI

WOW!! Did you take those picutes???!! They absolutely breath taking!!! I love looking at Ice Scuptures...either looking at pictures.. more so being there. They have them here in Plymouth... I try to get out there to see them, but those you posted... are absolutely fabulous!! I love the one of the Fireman also. Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. I look forward to seeing more.

I am new at this... so not sure how to get my profile picture to show so you know who I am...or will it show automaticly. Like I said this is my first time posting anything on here. I need to take a computer class!!! Or few!!!

Thanks Hanover!!!
49Sunshine
Fellow Michigander

2/5/2008 8:36:29 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

katie1954
Harlingen, TX

Hanover I from Oscoda it is gods country in the Northern part of Michigan more so in the U.P.

Page: 1, 2