Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fb hookups

You are welcome, and no, we re not sorry for sharing. palm springs singles Soon after a week of chatting on BBM , we determine to meet up for a drinke. I consider it really is heightening the feeling for a lot of people today that they would genuinely like to have a romantic companion. grindr cd The concept of being a fat individual who is happily dating in public creates definitely robust feelings in people today.

blendr hookup app

In 2014, the OKCupid app was the first to introduce 22 genders and 13 sexual orientation choices. plattsburgh ny hookup New members please inform us a bit about yourselves. I obtain nothing incorrect with the poster, just the man she is in really like with. double list phila So no matter if your like life is on life assistance or you haven t been touched in way as well extended, right here are four podcasts that know exactly how you really feel and are ready to deliver advice, consolation and a humorous escape.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2007 7:38:27 AM Michigan Ice and Snow  

hanover
Harrison, MI

For my friend Seb's
(won't see this in Florida)

We have little towns that
do ice sculpting and snow
sculpting,throughout Michigan.

I will add a few more later.

Natures Way of doing it.

12/4/2007 8:41:33 AM Michigan Ice and Snow  

hanover
Harrison, MI

This one is my favorite.My nephew
was killed during 911,he was a
Fireman.

12/5/2007 2:58:06 AM Michigan Ice and Snow  

sebzalive1
Leesburg, AL

Thanks Hanover... but I don't miss it. One of the pics I used to show was me at the ice show in Plymouth, of course with a dolphin.. though made of ice. I think that through that, we realized we were at the same place on the same day.

Small world.

12/6/2007 2:52:11 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

lotsoffun1953
Richland, WA

very pretty but looks cold

12/6/2007 6:01:42 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

southernlady44
Pulaski, TN

I miss snow! Those sculptures are beautiful! I was born in Kalamazoo and lived, at different times, in Romulus, Pinkney and Belleville - worked in Ann Arbor. I don't miss the dangerous driving and the way the beautiful snow looks after it's been plowed and driven through - but I do miss it!

Thanks for sharing these pictures.

K.

12/12/2007 2:59:54 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

hanover
Harrison, MI

These were taken today.12-12-07

12/21/2007 1:30:30 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

hanover
Harrison, MI

These were taken today(12-21-07)

1/11/2008 10:26:57 AM Michigan Ice and Snow  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

Hanover and I are the same
person.

1/11/2008 7:00:26 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

northern_star
Rhinelander, WI

OMG!!!! Absolutely breath taking. Fantastic photos Hanover. Is the carriage really an ice sculpture? Wow! We have a few up here. Eagle River usually does a castle, but not this year. Must be too warm? Not! Thank you ever so much. Star

1/19/2008 5:24:38 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

aprilviolet
New Milford, CT

Enjoyed the snow and ice pictures. My first experience seeing this type of thing was when I attended college in Burlington, Vermont in the late 1960's. They had a contest for the UVM sororities and fraternities. I still have the pictures I took the two winters I was there. Wish I had that talent.

Aprilviolet

1/19/2008 7:31:10 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

I live in the Central part
of Michigan.Today is the
beginning of Tip Up Town in
HoughtonLake,Michigan.Wait
till you see these pics when
I get back.

1/20/2008 4:18:24 AM Michigan Ice and Snow  

lazykitty
Jacksonville, IL

I am from Il.and my best freind was from Michigan she let our last ice storm chase her all the way to Florida,and she says she is never moving back by the way your pic are wonderful.They make wish I could see something like that in person.The only ice scultures we see around here is an ice cyle hanging from a limb and even thoughs are rare any more .As for snow the last big one was in 1977 and then there was 8ft.snow drifts on both sides of the road and what road that was cleared was done with a front end lodder, lodding in to state trucks and hauling it away.Now we are lucky if we see a reasonable well built snowman

[Edited 1/20/2008 4:23:27 AM]

1/20/2008 6:28:01 AM Michigan Ice and Snow  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

cool pics hanover.

1/20/2008 9:50:46 PM Michigan Ice and Snow  

frits69
Central Point, OR

oops

[Edited 1/20/2008 10:35:55 PM]

1/22/2008 9:41:12 AM Michigan Ice and Snow  

kleiser