Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

Although your opening message s content will determine if a person clicks through to your profile, it is that little thumbnail image that will decide if they open the message at all. christian dating site in brazil If you acquire a 6 month membership, you ll get a reduced cost of £7. This is a terrific a single mainly because Television is an essential portion of practically everyone s life. megapersonals app Age is nothing at all but a number in the context of finding out who you seriously are.

mega personal sign up

This consists of getting calm and controlled when on board, no hectic, no yelling, no cursing, no red heads. craigslist hiram ga I wasn t carrying out something else with my time why not give it a shot? he said. Throughout the evening I obtain quite a few calls from him and I ignore them all. is mocospace safe Very best of all, there had been hundreds of on the net dating sites waiting for me to sign on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/12/2008 12:45:29 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

bryhykr
Calgary, AB

well a console is a game machine.. basically a 100 mhz processor with an incredible graphics engine, is all a console is..
I never liked the feedback I get with sonys controllers.. A PC is / can be more of a full experience.- bordering on true immersion/simulation. With a mouse and keyboard I have thousands of available options- sometimes too many, whereas the console usually if you can play one PS2 game, you probably know the controls for every ps2 game made.. because there just isn't a lot of variety/ variability, once you get past the basic game engine....

[Edited 2/12/2008 12:47:41 AM]

2/12/2008 6:58:32 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

explorer3
Warminster, PA

Same thing jimmy said.There both really cool though.Both computers and consoles have cool games you can only play on them.

2/28/2008 12:59:06 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

togot
Rockford, IL

i don't care for computer games because if you don't have the right requirments you just waste money on a game you can't play without buying more software

3/7/2008 11:52:10 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

chuckyk
Portland, OR

My kids have had consoles forever, but I have never been able to use the controllers. Lack of coordination, I guess. So, I play on the PC. I'm into First Person Shooters, I get to take out all my aggressions on Nazi's.

3/8/2008 4:36:58 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

babygirl360
Washougal, WA

3/8/2008 9:12:36 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

colbiwan
Salt Lick, KY

im a PC gamer for the fact that if you get bored with a PC game you can download mods and make it a totally new experience. RPGs and MMO's rock out on the PC. FPS are better for me on the PC because all i have to to do is point and click not like the bulky controler where i usually over shoot my target. Consoles are way better for sports games IMO. Both have their advantages. Both have their cons.

3/10/2008 2:28:19 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

rayne65
High Point, NC

2. Games on the computer are the best.

there is a new level of gamer there .

3/11/2008 11:00:36 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

xxghettonerdxx
Blair, NE

I so wish I could choose two because consoles is what I love now, but i was also
a kid from the 80's and remember where it all started! Arcade's would be my second pick hands down. I guess thats why I have M.A.M.E(Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) runing on my modifyed xbox! Best of two worlds!

Page: 1, 2