Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide info

In the sections that stick to, Lin gets granular on every single of those higher level actions, filling in tactical assistance and drawing on stories from her own co founder search experiences. gay bowling green ky This typically, or ideally, happens steadily over time but in this case, it is given a catalyst structure that helps it take place in a a lot more accelerated way. Searching for an icebreaker that will speedily allow your coaching session participants to meet fellow participants? Have to have an icebreaker that will warm up the group with action and movement? This speed meeting icebreaker will accomplish each of these objectives. locanto belfast This query in on line dating app is a good way to get somebody talking.

megapersonals app

OkCupid has absolutely free and paid A list memberships. datehookup discontinued Gordon and Laura Jane Wareinghave penned a three portion series for INSPIRELLE that offers you the suggestions to survive and then thrive inside the planet of on line dating. ok. vietnam single girls After the matter is reported, the EBT card will be deactivated so the rewards can t be used by any person else.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2007 7:11:40 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

1. Consoles all the way
2. Games on the computer are the best.
3. arcade games rock them both.

Hey guys/gals. I was going to give a third option of both but I figured this would force people to choose. Myself, I know I tend to be a console fan. Too many hours spent trying to cofigure a game to my computer only to have it not work. I like knowing that I can buy a game, take it home ane know I'll be able to play it without worrying if I've got a fast enough videocard/processor, operating system configured correctly. On the other hand, online gaming is a lot easier with computers and you have access to both a mouse (the really only way to play FPS in my mind as consoles' control sticks don't have the range of motion that you need some times.) and keyboard with a lot more buttons which means a lot more options of gameplay instead of mashing the same 8 buttons over and over again in various combinations. X...... no, O.. Shit!!! Like I said, I'm a console fan, just because of the factor. What about you folks out there? and why? (ok, now I feel like a highschool english teacher.)

[Edited 12/5/2007 6:22:31 AM]

12/5/2007 4:52:14 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

shieldoftyr
Jefferson City, TN

Since I was forced to choose I'll have to go with consoles. I generally prefer console games as that is what I grew up playing. There are certain types of games, like Real-Time Strategy for example, that I prefer to play on PC but most everything else I'd rather play on console.

"Arcade" might have been a good third option for the poll.

12/5/2007 6:22:13 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

yankeeluvspeach
Athens, GA

I took your suggestion shield and added arcade games. I don't even want to think about how much money I blew on the arcades as a kid.

12/5/2007 12:35:44 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

sharefantasies
Bronx, NY

Damn Yankee u said it all ... leaves little room to add more. But i and range of motion but it is cumbersome to use. Put a controller or joystick in my hand and i'm good to go. Computer games do have the best graphics and game play (using a controller for most games). I love arcade games ... bittersweet memories of yesteryear.

12/7/2007 2:37:29 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

shieldoftyr
Jefferson City, TN

It pains me to think of the small fortune in quarters that met it's single-file, clinking demise, at my hand, down the coin slots of various, "Street Fighter 2", "Mortal Kombat", "Lethal Enforcers", et al. arcade machines back in the big ol' days.

12/12/2007 8:04:57 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

jimmee2
Warminster, PA

I prefer the simplicity of the consoles.1.Because you dont have to spend hours setting up the game.2.Because after your finished with the game you can trade it in.3.I like the simplicity of the console controllers.Even though technically i know computers are better because there more powerful.and have better online capabilities.

12/27/2007 12:39:32 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

tamieleeann
Westville, OK

This way the game can be moved to whatever room or location you want, can't move the computer that easy.

12/27/2007 10:54:27 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

12/29/2007 2:40:07 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

rphoenix411
Rapid City, SD

the reason why i chose consoles is because i dont like to deal with foul mouth 10yr olds giveing me trouble when i play a game. a game should be fun not constant fighting with another person. i'm a adult dealing with a snot nose foul mouth lil kid on a online game gimmie a break. it just shows the downfall of society these days!!

consoles rule zelda rocks!!!

12/30/2007 3:17:45 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

mustang88gt
Piscataway, NJ

Honestly, for a while I've been having difficulty sitting down to a console and playing my ps2. I seem to prefer handheld games lately with my DS and PSP. xD

Next year I'm getting a ps3 though, so maybe my interest for playing consoles will change.

1/4/2008 6:07:33 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

bsuge
Ridgewood, NJ

I enjoy console games but it seems 2 me like computer game developers take more risks with their games. Console games are only developed & marketed 2 sell the most durring the holiday season. Did u ever play a great console game & wanted the developers to make a part 2? Well if the first game didn't sell well no matter how great the game was that great game was doomed from the start.

1/20/2008 9:35:42 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

Consoles all the way for me anyway. The Pc offers lots of great games but its a messy affair getting them up and running. No disrespect to pc gamers you simply have more patience than i have. It is i that is at fault not you!!

1/25/2008 5:50:30 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

pirate72
Paris, IL

I prefer consoles, mainly because of the ease of play, and like you said, you buy a game, take it home, and don't have to worry about if it'll work or not. And I actually find FPSs to be easier on consoles once I get the hang of it. The one thing I WOULD like to see is more console FPSs where you can configure the controls the way you want them. XBox is a bit lacking in that department.

I have to be honest, though, and say that right now, I play Enemy Territory: Quake Wars on the PC. Anyone else on there?

Oh, and phoenix...what console games do you play that you're not dealing with snot-nosed punks? Had to deal with them all the time playing all 3 Halo games.

[Edited 1/25/2008 5:52:54 AM]

1/25/2008 6:04:00 AM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

countrydancer32
Chicago, IL

I don't really play games much, but I liked the old arcades..

Pinball machines, Pole Position, and all of those Karate games. Hee Hee.

2/10/2008 4:58:45 PM Do you prefer games on consoles or computers?  

dirtrider7
Brantford, ON

I miss the old arcade games, Sega Rally is not nearly as fun on the xbox360 as it was in a full-motion arcade game.
That said, I'll take my xbox360 over a PC. PC games are more sophisticated but I got tired of upgrading to video card "B" because video card "A" was out of date and not supported by game "C" and better make sure your drivers are up to date!

When I want to play, I just want to crash on the couch and play!

Page: 1, 2