Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free casual hookup

In distinct, they can make accounts, edit them, send smiles and likes, view profiles, and use the Carousel function (a tinder like game in which you like or skip members). free online dating puerto rico If you do not fall into the cis hetero dating pool, you ll be content to know that most of the apps reviewed here are inclusive. This is exactly where chat rooms on the web can truly help you when it comes to seeking for like and romance. adult look nashville So, what s the ideal way to use dating websites and apps to essentially meet much more folks? All our members absolutely free genuine people , each member is manually verified to ensure a protected atmosphere.

lesbian hookup websites

Right here are 40 actually great initially date queries that will make you look excellent and give you a lot of speak about. datehookup canada Each platforms had been popular meet up portals for those who were single and prepared to mingle. Life soon after a break up, dealing with divorce, moving on and searching for love again. doublelist pittsburgh My son, Jack, 6, was playing with his 4 year old, Gabe.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/30/2009 4:46:36 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,603)
Haughton, LA

What is your routine like when you first wake up in the morning - do you wake up in a good mood - are you wide awake and ready to face a new day? Are you like a zombie? Do you wake up and say IT'S A NEW DAY and i'm ready to face it with a new attitude.

Do you wake up on the right side or wrong side of the bed. Sometimes if you read the early morning posts you can tell what someone is really like. Do they greet the day with smiles and good wishes or do you wonder if they stayed awake or dreamt all night about what they can do today to "MAKE YOUR DAY"???

I love mornings and I wake up bright eyed and full of energy and go out on the deck and listen to the birds and watch the squirrels and try to hunt down the rabbits. I am always in a good mood when I wake up - ready for a bright new day....

What about you?

Would hate to wake up or wake up with someone in this kind of mood

7/30/2009 5:26:50 AM When I Wake Up  

denimjeans
El Dorado, AR

Vicki I'm a morning person, I wake up going and usually don't stop all day, but am ready for bedtime too.Jean

7/30/2009 5:36:08 AM When I Wake Up  

sharsea
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,255)
Gulfport, MS

Normally I awaken to my coffee..have several cups in a trance like state. I enjoy easing into the day without too much distraction and enjoy the peace and alone time.

So, good or bad is determinded an hour later. I would have to say it is a good mood because I enjoy it.

7/30/2009 7:01:21 AM When I Wake Up  

nenebubbles
Over 2,000 Posts (3,872)
Naperville, IL

Love quiet mornings where I can sip coffee and gradually awaken.

I am always glad when I wake up ... it is much better than the alternative.

Will soon be getting up earlier and harvesting those vegetables on the farm so am really enjoying my quiet mornings now.

7/30/2009 7:05:23 AM When I Wake Up  

gentlebear1949
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,941)
Wooster, OH

Quote from 10snut;
I love mornings and I wake up bright eyed and full of energy and go out on the deck and listen to the birds and watch the squirrels and try to hunt down the rabbits. I am always in a good mood when I wake up - ready for a bright new day....

How would you like to be in an even BETTER mood.........

7/30/2009 7:23:24 AM When I Wake Up  

jennyann71
Over 1,000 Posts (1,863)
Clarksville, AR

I hate mornings with a passion and I do not want to talk """"till I have my coffee.

7/30/2009 7:39:12 AM When I Wake Up  

morles
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,359)
San Antonio, TX

When I wake up....
...I feel lucky...I am still sucking air..
......So no doubt that puts a smile on my face...
........then as I read threads....
..........then I think of the school of witchcraft...
............and especially the instructor as she aready claims
................then yaking about controlling and stink in pastures
...................with her dog house I can imagine the stink....
........................then I have to "PUKE"

[Edited 7/30/2009 7:43:11 AM PST]

7/30/2009 7:58:49 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

I always wake up happy bear - but yeppers - I could wake up happier given the opportunity..........

7/30/2009 8:23:32 AM When I Wake Up  

sharsea
Gulfport, MS

We could all stand a lot more of an upper in the morning!

Then perhaps coffee in bed.

7/30/2009 9:12:11 AM When I Wake Up  

aginghippy2008
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,923)
Beaverton, OR

I am always awakened before 5:00 a.m. by sweet, loving, sloppy kisses ................
from my best friend, my yellow labrador retriever.
Then it is off to the coffee pot and my telephone for some humor.
The early morning hours are the best part of the day! But they could be even better ................

7/30/2009 9:16:13 AM When I Wake Up  
candyapplestar
Over 2,000 Posts (3,388)
Greeley, CO

For the past 5 days I have woken up with an arm around me and a nice warm body snuggled up against my backside. That was very was nice at 10,000 ft above sea level and the temps were very cool. Today I am back to reality and woke up early, as usual, to the sound of my Shih-Tzu snoring. He loves to come up and cuddle with me as soon as I call him though.

7/30/2009 11:38:00 AM When I Wake Up  
cactusbaby
Fredonia, TX

Oh, Candy, my friend. What a lovely vacataion. I am so happy you had it.

I usually wake up slowly, but happy. Doggy kisses get me out of bed to make coffee. I drink my coffee back in bed in the winter while the house warms up. In the Summer, it's out on the porch to join the birds and whatever else is wandering around in the very early morning.

I do have my days when just want to roll over and stay there. thank goodness, not too often. Generally, I glad to see the day.

7/30/2009 12:15:41 PM When I Wake Up  
blackdutch
Bedford, IN

Quote from sharsea:
We could all stand a lot more of an upper in the morning!

Then perhaps coffee in bed.

I'm normally up around 4:30. I get out of bed at 6. Is this what you mean?? Were you asking for help??? Am I confused??

7/30/2009 2:49:25 PM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

Some people "get up" and then others "roll out" and some just try to remember where they are. Then there are those that rise to meet the day.........

7/30/2009 2:50:49 PM When I Wake Up  
shorterthanshor
Over 2,000 Posts (3,686)
Wauseon, OH

You are cracking me UP!!!!!!!!!

7/30/2009 3:20:16 PM When I Wake Up  

coffeetime
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,526)
Knoxville, TN

I usually wake up about 3 or 4, have coffee, then back to bed for a little longer.
I am not much of a talker when I first wake up until I have my coffee
BUT I do eventually get going and am grateful for that..

Candy, So glad your vacation was a good one.

7/30/2009 4:03:44 PM When I Wake Up  

sharsea
Gulfport, MS

Quote from blackdutch:
I'm normally up around 4:30. I get out of bed at 6. Is this what you mean?? Were you asking for help??? Am I confused??

Here you go, dahhhhling...something to make you feel good all day!!!!

7/30/2009 4:10:12 PM When I Wake Up  
blackdutch
Bedford, IN

Quote from sharsea:
Here you go, dahhhhling...something to make you feel good all day!!!!

Shoot....too bad she smokes. Hell I would have loved to rode that......

All right all you flagging perverts. She's a horse. People ride horses.....get it. Get a life.....

7/30/2009 4:16:52 PM When I Wake Up  

sharsea
Gulfport, MS

I just give up...Too funny!!!

Tell Bruce hello, Cowboy!!!

7/30/2009 4:18:55 PM When I Wake Up  
blackdutch
Bedford, IN

Quote from sharsea:

I just give up...Too funny!!!

Tell Bruce hello, Cowboy!!!

Good night Dear....Bruce said Hi. He loves his new saddle...but hates the spurs....

7/30/2009 9:27:12 PM When I Wake Up  

gentlebear1949
Wooster, OH

I need all the help I can get,just to smile in the morning......

7/30/2009 9:51:46 PM When I Wake Up  

aroselver
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,590)
Kent, WA

My cat wakes me up around 4:30 to be fed. I always go right back to sleep. Then he'll wake me up again about 7:30, wanting to be petted. I'll make coffee, sit in bed, read a book and pet him 'til I'm ready to get moving for the day. When I get up, my cat goes back to sleep.

7/31/2009 1:14:41 AM When I Wake Up  

morles
San Antonio, TX

Quote from candyapplestar:
For the past 5 days I have woken up with an arm around me and a nice warm body snuggled up against my backside. That was very was nice at 10,000 ft above sea level and the temps were very cool. Today I am back to reality and woke up early, as usual, to the sound of my Shih-Tzu snoring. He loves to come up and cuddle with me as soon as I call him though.

Welcome back Candy..
..It appears you had fun and ???????
....Candy I hope you didn't sin at 10,000 ft
..........You did say he was on your backside...

.............the school of witches say they can have babies...
................I always wonder what hardups would ever Wake Up
...................and Snuggle up to them...????
.....................Then I just remembered...
........................Especially the one in the Green...to funny

[Edited 7/31/2009 1:17:37 AM PST]

7/31/2009 9:25:01 PM When I Wake Up  

morles
San Antonio, TX

Hey Wake Up...Back to the Top.....I wouldn't want anybody to miss this one....LOL

Candy ...
...I have heard of the mile high club....
......but 1000ft is better....
.........almost double the fun......the height... ....

[Edited 7/31/2009 9:27:41 PM PST]

7/31/2009 9:34:02 PM When I Wake Up  

sassy_lassy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,843)
Kingston, TN

les, wake up your are dreaming and talking in your sleep.. again...

7/31/2009 9:37:08 PM When I Wake Up  

gentlebear1949
Wooster, OH

Les,the one in the green's weenie heard you mention the Witches and went into hiding.....

7/31/2009 9:42:59 PM When I Wake Up  

morles
San Antonio, TX

Sassy I am out in the middle of nowhere in the NV Desert tonight...LOL

Bear to funny....

8/1/2009 8:32:41 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

When I wake up I always hope it is a new day with new attitudes and people that are friendly and in a good mood and trying to move forward - but that is not always the case

I know we have all learned what is right and wrong and some people choose to be the way they are.....I know one thing for sure - it does not make someone very charming to keep bringing up crap all the time like why the block is here and why we have the tools we have - constantly being negative is NOT charming and believe me - that is not just MY OPINION.......grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Glad I have more interesting things to talk about then the same ol' same ol' all the time....And just because someone does not say they have found someone here does not mean it has not happened - maybe they just don't advertise it and open themself up to ridicule from mean, nosy people....I have just about had it with all the nit-pickin' crap that goes on in some of these negative threads and they sure are NOT good for newcomers. I wish people would just LET IT GO and let it be what it is. I can only pray that the newcomers read the positive threads before they ever read the negative ones and then maybe they will see this is a great place to meet friends and yes - even meet that special someone like so many have already done.

Everybody makes mistakes but to keep making mistakes over and over is the biggest mistake people have made.

There - now I feel much better????

How is your day going>>>>>>>>>>>

8/1/2009 8:58:43 AM When I Wake Up  

havasusweety
Over 2,000 Posts (2,483)
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Negative threads are made by negative people. Always complaining about everyone and everything. If they are so upset about DH why do they stay??? Because they love to complain and be negative. They can no longer jump in everyone's thread to cause problems and try to control what is said in everyone's thread.
Maybe they should try and figure out why they don't have a mate instead of why another hasn't met a mate.Its a fact the traveler has met many female friends and is loved by many.
His tin can as some call it more them likely cost more then the home they live in ,so must just be a case of jealous rage.
Its easy to see why new people leave or don't post,just look at all the negativity in the threads by some.
I hope the new people just block out all the negative threads and have fun on the other threads.

8/1/2009 9:08:17 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

I always wake up is a positive mood and ready to face a brand new day - wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone would try that just ONE TIME and see how it works - try coming in and posting everything positive - chat about something interesting with their friends rather than rehashing all the antiquities of the 60's. We have a great bunch of people here and everyone can post about the good things going on in their lives or come up with a subject that is interesting and fresh to hold a discussion on - something related to our age group that would be interesting to discuss ........ I just have more interesting things to discuss than would've could've should've -

LIKE MY RABBIT that keeps eating my plants......

8/1/2009 11:20:23 AM When I Wake Up  

betterjv1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,358)
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote from havasusweety:
Negative threads are made by negative people. Always complaining about everyone and everything. If they are so upset about DH why do they stay??? Because they love to complain and be negative. They can no longer jump in everyone's thread to cause problems and try to control what is said in everyone's thread.
Maybe they should try and figure out why they don't have a mate instead of why another hasn't met a mate.Its a fact the traveler has met many female friends and is loved by many.
His tin can as some call it more them likely cost more then the home they live in ,so must just be a case of jealous rage.
Its easy to see why new people leave or don't post,just look at all the negativity in the threads by some.
I hope the new people just block out all the negative threads and have fun on the other threads.

I'll second that GF !!!!

morales Since when do witches have ANY power over an Angel

8/1/2009 11:28:26 AM When I Wake Up  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,088)
Goldsboro, NC

**sigh** damnit!!

8/1/2009 11:48:11 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

Oh well - thought it was worth a shot - I'm through with it - I will keep my "positive" thoughts away from any of the negativity and just go on my merry little way.....There is nothing that will convince some people how negativity makes them look bad....and by the way - about the "queen" - the "queen" says HI for the last time.... nicknames are for junior high and I think i'm a senior citizen now

8/1/2009 2:26:12 PM When I Wake Up  

betterjv1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,358)
Pittsburgh, PA

Good Lord why would anyone wish to be seen as a Queen ?? Can you say Marie Antoinette

I just don't understand folks who have no reason to live except to be proud of the number of people who they hate and who hate them . Do they keep a score card next to thier computers ?? Thats just soooo very very sad .

But I am not surprised as I have met many sociopaths in my time and pity is wasted on them .

I wake up next to Judge so whats not to be happy about every day ??? Then I come here and relax with all you lovely folks for a bit and go about my day with a smile Thank You ALL

8/1/2009 2:32:52 PM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

Angel - you and Judge are two really blessed people and I am looking forward to the same blessing .......... But i'm fixing to lose my charm - it keeps raining here and I have a leak that has sprung in my roof - have someone coming tomorrow to look at it and then will be calling my insurance company Monday morning. New roof for whoever buys my house....

8/1/2009 3:37:40 PM When I Wake Up  
candyapplestar
Over 2,000 Posts (3,388)
Greeley, CO

I woke up at 4:00 for the past two days to go help my daughters with their yard sale.
I watched them sell what had cost gramma (me) literally thousands of dollars for a few lousy cents on the dollar. I'll take one of those drinks.

8/1/2009 3:59:34 PM When I Wake Up  

betterjv1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,358)
Pittsburgh, PA

Sounds like there have been dark clouds & rainy days for a few very lovely ladies lately The only good thing about that is when the sun finally shines in your lives again you do enjoy & appreciate it all the more
Sunny Days Pictures, Images and Photos

I do hope it shines on you soon

8/2/2009 4:37:10 PM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

When I woke up the clouds were gone and we have had beautiful sunshine all day long - and I have had a good day today.

I notice that not everyone is as happy as I am but guess they had clouds or rain. Wonder if that effects your mood that drastically?

I have been catching up on some threads and then some more threads. Verrrry Interesting. Same ol' same ol' with the same ols' ols'.............

8/2/2009 8:04:10 PM When I Wake Up  

havasusweety
Over 2,000 Posts (2,483)
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Yes same ole same ole, they fan the fire all week and when it gets hot then they wont pity.

8/2/2009 8:27:03 PM When I Wake Up  

alicekathleen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,932)
Sacramento, CA

Get up early, about 4 to 5. Coffee is first, then breakfast, slowly greet the day. I like to sew and do crafts, and cannot do any of my projects before the house is well lit with daylight, so I relax on DH or start the water going, pruning, raking in the yard. I have a big yard and it takes at least 30 min daily if not more just for the most basic maintainance. Oh, feed the pets, dog, cats, birds, rabbits, that takes a few minutes and do any pet clean up. Start the daily laundry, do laundry daily in this household.

I like to work out in the morning in this weather, do 30 minutes minimum of something, have many exercise dvds. By then, it's time to get dressed and run errands, the morning is in full blast, maybe 9 am I leave the house daily, riding my bike to store/post office/ bank, etc.
Usually, like you, am in good spirits, glad to be alive and glad to be retired.

8/2/2009 8:35:06 PM When I Wake Up  
stocktondon
Stockton, CA

It's a little before 6 and cool in the sailboat cabin. Get up and look out to check the weather and view of Mt. Diablo. Put on the oatmeal, find the cinnamon, and take the morning blood sugar reading and collection of meds.

Smile at the peace if it is during the week and listen to the clamor at the launch ramp next door if its the weekend. Either way, glad to be here.

Enjoy the oatmeal, too!

8/2/2009 8:59:25 PM When I Wake Up  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

well I always think I am a happy person, lately I am not all that sure but I am getting better all the time, I am positive the sun was shining in my life today and I am having fun with fun people and that is what is making my days these days happier.. still miss my kids though, talked with my next to oldest today and said she might be coming out to see me in a couple of months ,, yep, made my day!!! tomorrow will be even brighter .. sun or no sun..

8/2/2009 9:38:24 PM When I Wake Up  

morles
San Antonio, TX

Once I wake up and SWAT some flies and break a few Broom Handles...

......Then off to all my friends in FOC...
.........They always put a smile on all our face's
.............Making it a wonderful Day for all....
........................Thanks !!!!!!!

8/3/2009 4:42:04 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

When I wake up I get COFFEE and get ready for another fun day....every day is full of learning.........

8/4/2009 2:35:39 AM When I Wake Up  

betterjv1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,358)
Pittsburgh, PA

I am not really awake yet just had to use the facilities and thought I'd check on the demented ones as its fun to see how twisted thier knickers get . So now its the local athorities lardo's siccing on me and she has my full name and address to boot . Thats so far from reality and the truth that its almost scary but then again sociopaths lies do get more & more far out in a desperate attempt to scare off someone when they know they are clearly seen for what they are .

I do wonder why they think notifiying people that ignorant & inappropriate remarks about an organization they are part of so they can voice an objection in whatever manner they choose to is viewed as a threat ?? Paranoia ??? or Paranoid Schizophrenic mayhaps.

BBL when I am truly awake & had my coffee

8/4/2009 3:04:57 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

When I went to bed last night I was angry with myself. Angry because I had said to myself over and over I would not allow myself to get upset about things on this site. But last night I allowed myself to get upset again about some things going on and some things that had happened in the past.

I have been suspended one time since being on this site and it was because I allowed someone to finally get to me when they posted some very personal information about me and I was suspended along with that person for defending myself and my rights to privacy. I have only openly attacked two individuals on this site and I felt very justified in doing so.

Well - today I woke up with a smile on my face and coffee in hand...and I have decided that today is a new day. And it's a day to go back and let myself be the person I was before last night.

I challenge everyone to make it a new day and do what I plan to do. I will NOT allow myself to be baited or taunted. We are here to have fun and meet and interact with friends and make new friends and hopefully find a special person to share the rest of our life with. Let's have some fun and enjoy the friendships we have made. That is my what I plan to do.......

8/4/2009 3:37:26 AM When I Wake Up  

makeunus
Mount Airy, NC

Welllllllllll, 1st, turn out the nite lite down the hall,2d,throw a lot of cold water on my face and brush my tooth. 3rd,let the dog out to do the "peez",4th,find the on button to the coffee pot (Folgers Gourmet Supreme) and I am a p*ssycat through all of this(meow). 5th,turn on TV and check the weather. 6th,come over here and check the gossip mill and see who is mad at me today or how much the list of the people I have offended has grown over night. 7th, spend a brief moment repenting until I smell the coffee or hear the maker girgle. 8th,enjoy my first cup of p***** coffee and by then I'm ready to wrestle with somebody (roar)no more p*ssycat!!!!!!!!!! From then on,society dictates my mood and reaction or .How'd I do? Fondly,Tom the p*ssycat!!!

8/4/2009 3:46:56 AM When I Wake Up  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,088)
Goldsboro, NC

WhenI wake up I always think its going to be a great day-- unless of course someone ruins it for me..
I relax with a cuppa , and think awhile of so many people in real time before even treading the waters in DH..

Each day I hope everyone will be pleasant unless they have a legigitamate reason not to be.....I had a reason, recieved a letter from my car dealership ,a month ago (being nonchalant here) It needed to have a minor repair or could go on FIRE under the hood..
Well that wasnt a happy thought but its all been repaird now !!

Wishing a Happy Day and no stress!!.

8/4/2009 6:36:30 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

I'm just glad I wake up every morning.....

8/4/2009 6:50:35 AM When I Wake Up  

denimjeans
El Dorado, AR

Jean

8/4/2009 7:08:49 AM When I Wake Up  
blackdutch
Bedford, IN

It tickles the chit out of me that I cheated death once again.....

8/4/2009 7:20:23 AM When I Wake Up  
shorterthanshor
Over 2,000 Posts (3,686)
Wauseon, OH

Dutch???????What???????When??????Where??????

Like everyone else, just glad to see the morning light.....

[Edited 8/4/2009 7:21:08 AM PST]

8/4/2009 7:26:45 AM When I Wake Up  

nenebubbles
Over 2,000 Posts (3,872)
Naperville, IL

When I wake up, I am happy that I did. I love the morning sounds and smells (especially the coffee).

Tom, I cannot imagine that you would upset anyone ..

Steve, did you have a "petit morte"?

Vicki, Isn't it great when we sleep and rebalance and rethink our prioritize? In the whole scheme ...

8/4/2009 7:48:06 AM When I Wake Up  

betterjv1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,358)
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote from 10snut:
When I went to bed last night I was angry with myself. Angry because I had said to myself over and over I would not allow myself to get upset about things on this site. But last night I allowed myself to get upset again about some things going on and some things that had happened in the past.

I have been suspended one time since being on this site and it was because I allowed someone to finally get to me when they posted some very personal information about me and I was suspended along with that person for defending myself and my rights to privacy. I have only openly attacked two individuals on this site and I felt very justified in doing so.

Well - today I woke up with a smile on my face and coffee in hand...and I have decided that today is a new day. And it's a day to go back and let myself be the person I was before last night.

I challenge everyone to make it a new day and do what I plan to do. I will NOT allow myself to be baited or taunted. We are here to have fun and meet and interact with friends and make new friends and hopefully find a special person to share the rest of our life with. Let's have some fun and enjoy the friendships we have made. That is my what I plan to do.......

Good Morning ALL !!! I agree 10snut . I too was upset yesterday as it was a long hard day as Westboro Baptist Church attempted to disrupt the Funeral Services for SGT Ryan H. Lane here in PA for the 3rd time . Fortunately they had to stay far back from the proceedings as thier permit to protest did not allow them to be any closer then 100 feet and the PGR Flag Lines kept them from being noticed .Afterall who even notices 3 or 4 lunatics ranting in the distance when they can see a Fallen Hero being Honored by so many different well respected groups such as The P.D. His Father was Chief of for much of His Life ,The F.D. they both belonged to , Town Officials , High Ranking Representatives from ALL Branches of Our Armed Forces, The V.F.W , The American Legion The Patriot Guard Riders from PA & 3 nearby states as well as ALL the wonderful folks one hand over thier hearts who lined the streets in town or stood in thier driveways along the route to the cemetary holding small American Flags & Signs expressing thier gratitude for His Sacrifice .

So today is a new day in which I too shall be Thankful for all the lovely things in my own life and relax with my friends here when time permits .

8/4/2009 9:21:17 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

Quote from betterjv1:
Good Morning ALL !!! I agree 10snut . I too was upset yesterday as it was a long hard day as Westboro Baptist Church attempted to disrupt the Funeral Services for SGT Ryan H. Lane here in PA for the 3rd time . Fortunately they had to stay far back from the proceedings as thier permit to protest did not allow them to be any closer then 100 feet and the PGR Flag Lines kept them from being noticed .Afterall who even notices 3 or 4 lunatics ranting in the distance when they can see a Fallen Hero being Honored by so many different well respected groups such as The P.D. His Father was Chief of for much of His Life ,The F.D. they both belonged to , Town Officials , High Ranking Representatives from ALL Branches of Our Armed Forces, The V.F.W , The American Legion The Patriot Guard Riders from PA & 3 nearby states as well as ALL the wonderful folks one hand over thier hearts who lined the streets in town or stood in thier driveways along the route to the cemetary holding small American Flags & Signs expressing thier gratitude for His Sacrifice .

So today is a new day in which I too shall be Thankful for all the lovely things in my own life and relax with my friends here when time permits .

I know how you feel - we all go through things like that many times and sometimes it just takes one thing to set you off.

Like I said - I was suspended one time and that is because someone chose to disclose private medical info about me and I went ballistic and attacked back and kept the copies of all the posts.

I will always keep my head about me from now on Angel and only respond and interact with people that I consider friends and that are honorable people. I enjoy this site and will continue to enjoy it without losing my cool again. There are some really great people on here and also a lot of interesting topics.

8/4/2009 9:39:47 AM When I Wake Up  

morles
San Antonio, TX

Good Morning all....and a Hug right back at you Vicky...

..............Photobucket

............................aren't some on this site too funny....LOL

[Edited 8/4/2009 9:42:24 AM PST]

8/4/2009 9:43:48 AM When I Wake Up  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

to a cup of coffee, the birds singing ,sunshine and everyone after having a good nights sleep and regrouping their thoughts , it makes me smile. our group of friends are really happy folks and sometimes we do backslide when provoked but that doesn't last as we are not ones to hang on to these negative thoughts. I am going to just have fun and enjoy my friends I have made. Have a wonderful, peaceful and happy day everyone...

8/4/2009 9:47:44 AM When I Wake Up  

truckersmother
Over 1,000 Posts (1,024)
Campbellsville, KY

Love the morning, up at 4;am,coffee then look for something to get into

usually not very hard to find, let my 4 pack out ( my 2 jack russells & my son's 2 jacks)

check and see how much house is left then it's play time

sometimes it's fun and then it's like now healing up, them

falls can really hurt,

hope everyone is ok

8/4/2009 9:52:48 AM When I Wake Up  

10snut
Haughton, LA

Hey there Les - don't know if I can wrap these skinny legs around that one for a hug but I sure can try........

Hi there sassy and Anne - glad to see you both - remember the old saying - another day another dollar. Well since my days all pay the same anyway - I would rather say "another day with friends"......

8/4/2009 9:59:53 AM When I Wake Up  

betterjv1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,358)
Pittsburgh, PA

10snut God forgives rightous anger & so do I Seeing the attacks on aginghippy & yourself yesterday made my temper go over its limit as far as sociopaths & disgusting people were concerned .

A few here would as my Mom used to say "Make even the Blessed Mother tear her hair out " . I am off to make phone calls and work on my inventory & display items . Have a lovely afternoon all .