Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings

The unfortunate side impact was that James had annoyed his buddy who had set up the date. free texas personals We re two months into a brand new relationship. A couple of of them seemed good enough, but I turned down dates for any quantity of motives (they have been too young, also old, and so on. best dating apps in your 30s uk Flaking out on plans tells a lot about a person—not pretty pleasant factors, primarily.

successful craigslist hookups

This way, you can quickly gauge someone s personality prior to committing to meet them, only to uncover out they re not really the particular person their photographs produced them out to be. englewood singles You will be surprised to see the number of folks sharing your age group on these dating web pages. Some forums can only be observed by registered members. 347 722 0992 Meeting your on the web boyfriend—andfirstboyfriend—along with his parents for the very first time is a terrifyingly awkward experience, but it is a single that I d do again in a heartbeat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 9:04:11 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

mbblond1
Myrtle Beach, SC

pirate i love your answer...lmao

12/5/2007 9:06:02 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

I was gonna put a biological, germ warfare suit on top of that...

Did I mention after the tequila I was gonna top 'er off w/everclear n light a match 2 it?

Controlled burn...

12/5/2007 9:10:21 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

lovlee22
Exeter, MO

Im not mad trust me. I just think its stupid to question my question when any normal person can see its just a what if question. It was a simple question I posted for fun and Its rude of you to try to offend me and start shit because your desperate to show your ass to get attention from whoevers willing to give it to you. Trust me Im not upset.

[Edited 12/5/2007 9:12:27 PM]

12/5/2007 9:16:09 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

bigmamita
Miami, FL

ok you've told me twice ur not upset MOVE ON!!!!!!!

12/5/2007 9:16:39 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

friendlyinnc
Mount Holly, NC

damn nick..its time for you to come out of the woods..

12/5/2007 9:19:20 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

It's tuff in the sticks!...

12/5/2007 9:27:23 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

lovlee22
Exeter, MO

seeing how i posted this thread big gal, you move on! and remember, I aint mad at ya!

12/5/2007 9:32:08 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

angeloimani
Newark, CA

So the question is if I would keep going or stop and run right?Right! so it is a double answer.. well if I realy like her I would tell her that I have a surprise for you and play it off, Run my ass upstairs make a kick arse Bubble bath " And bust out the insence and throw a few pedals in there, blindfold her and walk her to the bubble bath make sure it is just right. And keep the blindfold on her and when your rubbing her your washing her and she will bust one,be some great steamy Mc Luvin that will put her to bed and in the Morning you will wake up to fresh cofee a paper morning heard and a second Match Everyone can be a winner no?" Lmao kewl question hahahahah!

12/5/2007 9:37:34 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

scorpion1975
Leitchfield, KY

I would do something along the lines of what the above poster said...be respectful and find a nice way to get into the shower or tub with her.....

12/5/2007 10:22:18 PM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

uptoc
Castle Rock, CO

If it's fermentin I'm relentin, I wouldn't run, might suggest it's time for cheese-n-crackers..well crackers anyway.

[Edited 12/5/2007 10:45:55 PM]

12/6/2007 12:04:13 AM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

cottage cheese with those crackers? that's some sick shit, uptoc.

angel, bro, you better add a 55 gal. drum of industrial strength massengill to that bath scenario. otherwise, call nickster and let the professionals handle it.

might be terrorist related. new kind of really dirty bomb.

12/6/2007 12:10:09 AM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

Try to politely say something such as, "I can't do this; at least, not tonight."

12/6/2007 12:10:36 AM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

charlesdecker
Sun Valley, CA

I'd ask her if she want's to take a shower with me.
We all smell, we all stink from time to time.
It's a fact of life.

NEVER go away from a woman because she has an odor.
Embrace it, and deal.

If you can't, don't even try to begin to think that you are a man.

12/6/2007 12:45:03 AM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

maybe you missed the humor of the thread.

btw, is that your domestic partner with you in the pic?

12/6/2007 1:03:18 AM So you meet this really hot chick.................  

cjbaker
Decatur, AL

suggest a douche and bath, see if that helps... if not, i wouldn't eat it, but i'd work around it

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4