Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Drop in here to obtain and share the ideal love quotes, sayings and quotations. single ladies in cleveland oh You can post now and pick your username and password later. To me, the contemporary day obsession with dating labels such as high worth woman or low value man is a sign of how on the net dating is ruining romance. the nun santikos The subreddit also deletes posts that don t comply with our principles.

gay hookup sacramento

To help you in this quest, we offer absolutely free dating assistance at Like and Harmony. singles jonesboro ar His grand idea is to now HITCH HIKE across the GW Bridge. Even though, if you re a guy, make sure you do not answer with X ray vision , it s only going to get you ghosted. happy speed dating montreal The current Australia Talks National Survey conducted by the ABC reported 35% of folks found their current companion on the web.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 9:21:07 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

you make a good point gator.

we're all entitled to our beliefs. it's fair game though to point out actions that run counter to those stated beliefs and obvious inconsistencies. dare i say hypocrisy?

12/5/2007 9:21:51 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

OK folks I'm not attacking his beliefs if he wants to wait till he's married to have sex again then so be it good for him really I was callin him on his contradictions that's all not his beliefs

Hey Dragon I'm good and thanks!! And you??

Exactly my point Pirate thanks!!!

Smooches Melbie

[Edited 12/5/2007 9:23:28 PM]

12/5/2007 9:22:51 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

agreed pirate its like from our parents to school. Do as I say not as I do.

12/5/2007 9:25:01 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

truth is and I think we all saw it he may "say" he wants to wait but in reality he wants it.. who knows. and what pirate said was exactly right.

12/5/2007 9:30:05 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

with apologies to the bard, "the dude doth protest too much, methinks."

12/5/2007 9:40:55 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

Johnny this pic says so much more than i wanna wait till i'm married!!!!!!!JMO

~M~

12/6/2007 1:00:52 AM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

fruit salad?

12/6/2007 5:42:30 AM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

mochaflower
Indianapolis, IN

I agree with the OP. Women are becoming more aggressive, and taking the lead role in pursuing men. Being old school, I still believe that a man should be the pursuer.
Some women seem to have no pride or finesse. Women are becoming worse than men. I applaude you for wanting to save yourself for marriage.

12/6/2007 6:26:15 AM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

bambam2
Salisbury, NC

Well it's because we've spoiled them by never saying NO! I used to have morals wouldn't do a married woman , but so MANY have now had me, I don't fight it any more just go with the flow,enjoy please and pray for forgiveness.

12/6/2007 7:18:13 AM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

mistymoon1818
Martinez, CA

Johmmy, I think your perfectly right in your veiw on some woman but not all our so forward. I think the girl your talking about is insecure. She dosent know how to get your attention so she doing the one thing she thinks will break you and that trying to make you think with your other head..... Some woman think that the only way to land a guy with morals like you is to get the to cross the line. Then you frrl guilty and most likly to the honorable thing. Don't fall for it!! To her its just a conquest and when its over she will get bored and move on to someone else. you have someone special out there for you and its definitly not someone who would want you to go against what you believe. As for women in general: I don't think their more centered on sex. just more open to there basic wants. Men have been able to express there wants in that area for centuries when women where not aloud to even talk about it.

12/6/2007 9:59:07 AM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

sami2
Eureka, CA

Dont give in too it. i think that it is amazing you are waiting till marriage. i wish their were more guys like you out their. i wanted to wait so badly until i was married. because with the religion of christianity that is what your supposed to do. i ended up hooking up with this guy who was well seemed to be nice. he was so pushy that i ended up giving in. I wish I wouldnt have now. i ended up pregnuant with my son. so all i can say is dont give in. and dont worry what others think of you. i think its amazing. and whoever you end up with is very lucky and should respect your wishes.

12/6/2007 5:34:47 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

That's right. Don't give in to her, Johnny!!!! You'd never forgive yourself.

Tell her to get a profile here and introduce herself!

12/6/2007 5:51:36 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

what do u mean becoming

12/6/2007 5:52:50 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

12/6/2007 6:20:12 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

arrrrgh! i know what you mean bambam. i feel so used.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8