Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

Then I had a couple of pals with similar crazy dating stories, so I asked them if they wanted to make a storytelling show as a form of group therapy, it got well liked and we started globe touring. panama city personal classifieds We also like how our show about real dating stories brings a smile to our audience s faces, particularly the ones who are at the moment struggling with dating. Patient aims to aid the world proactively manage its healthcare, supplying evidence primarily based facts on a wide variety of healthcare and overall health subjects to patients and health professionals. viet dating canada She says she didn t hear from him till he showed back up a handful of weeks later.

meag personal

It took me some practise to figure it out. winter haven singles I have been in and out of relationships, one evening stands, close friends with positive aspects, nevertheless online is a new ground to me. Luckily, one particular of those girls happened to be Alyssa. speed dating halle When it may appear tempting to come up with a charming opening or even make a joke as an opening line when meeting someone in particular person for a initially date, Kederian says it s superior to just be your self.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 8:52:04 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

does brother bob know you're here?

12/5/2007 8:52:13 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

They only OK good lookin' pics. 6-8 weeks turn around...

12/5/2007 8:54:12 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

johnny122379
Dallas, TX

hahaha I like you pleasure pirate I don't care what everyone else says

12/5/2007 8:55:47 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

johnny122379
Dallas, TX

P ~pirate.... you ever been to covington?

12/5/2007 8:55:55 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

We all have our own opinions on this and thats just what it is " our" opinion. Right or wrong it has to be respected. It has nothing to do with God for you have your own relationship with God.
Now in answer if you want to wait till marriage its your right. If you dont that also is your right but dont condemn each other for what you believe in that is not right JMO

12/5/2007 8:57:25 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

So hey I post pictures and they instantly pop up so where are the pictures Johnny? I really am lookin to see what you look like. Try posting something not too nasty this time

12/5/2007 8:59:05 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

johnny122379
Dallas, TX

wah wah wah wahhhhhhh that was good. I just posted them....I don't know...you ppl have been here a whil how long does it usually take when you first get on???

12/5/2007 9:02:17 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

what about your elders, bro. steve, bro. tom, bro. david, bro. kevin, bro. george, bro. gayland? maybe you should talk to brother preston about recommending this site to the young adults or bro. larry for the singles ministry.

hey, i like you, too. you seem a bit conflicted though.

12/5/2007 9:04:02 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

"i may not have a religion listed on my profile but there is a reason for that!!! but also that doesn't mean i don't know about the many religions there are"

You must not have read that Johnny and no I'm not hostile but when attacked and disregarded yes I will defend myself and others!!

I also never asked would I be damned I said "i guess I'm damned forever"

everything i've done in my life I've done myself with no help of others so I have had to be aggressive!! in this world today to survive you have to be aggressive whether man or woman!!

BTW Don't know if ya know or not but I'm a woman not a man!

~M~

12/5/2007 9:04:40 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

johnny122379
Dallas, TX

Hahaha........ good night all

12/5/2007 9:06:15 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

johnny122379
Dallas, TX

I was laughing at pirate...not you M~ yes, I know your a women I asked to be your friend. g night

12/5/2007 9:08:14 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

gnight johnny says. Don't be runnin away now we still need the hottie photo.

12/5/2007 9:11:30 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Now that was good Melbie...great to cya ...how ya doing....

Back to the thread...I answer for my life, my mistakes and no one elses'....like Victor said...its God's place,not mine to judge anyone. I respect everyone on here and wish everyone here could do that too, but since its not a perfect world, there is good and bad in all of us,men and women, we all learn from our mistakes and try to do better.JMO Dragon

12/5/2007 9:13:42 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

Dragon you said the same thing I did but better . I really hate it when people disrespect each other. Especially what someone believes. Who am I to attack what anyone believes?

12/5/2007 9:18:03 PM Women are becoming worse than men.............  

camaro99
Alton, IL

what are you going 2 do if you get with a chick and then she dont want u anymore?I would be pissed!You would of waited for nothing!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8