Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites like craigslist

Bumble Increase costs $24. dating northwest indiana Being accepted for who you are by your partner is an crucial component of creating a like that lasts. All members of the web site can use free functions , and even love welcome bonuses which let them attempt special solutions like messaging. datehookup closed Luckily for you, our group of modern dating professionals reviewed thousands of on line dating conversations that resulted in dates for our male customers.

mega personsls

Quarantined alone in her apartment, contemplating what seemed like it could be the end of the globe, Ellen stated she started to rethink her choice to end factors final year. chico personal classifieds If the answer is nowhere , you ve got oneself a hermit. The slower technique is about developing trust and rapport. reallifecam i Didnt get to try that app yet as that app calls for individuals to meet up.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/20/2007 6:29:00 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

ezdozit67
Plainfield, IL

Let's see...can't sell the house, so we still live together (seperate bedrooms). We actually have conversations about the people we are seeing. I found myself giving her advice...I need therapy...

12/20/2007 7:41:05 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

disabled1
Tarentum, PA

Sharing a house with my ex wife myself.... friends, yes but complicated by not enough space for comfort. I keep getting dragged back into the drama that surrounds her.

12/21/2007 6:35:14 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

iansmom
Sarasota, FL

have always been friends, especially for the sake of my son....We still go out to dinner
together etc but I still like going home to my own place

12/22/2007 4:56:41 AM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

ornative
Florence, OR

It has taken over four years to get to the point where we can talk, and i would say, yes, be good friends. We have two children together and will always be connected in that way. I actually did meet him for dinner a few weeks ago(he lives 1 1/2 hours away), after not seeing him for over six months. He was sober, and therefore the nice guy I remember him for. and i would get back together with him(maybe would have to give it sometime to see he meant good on his word), but i know that he is unwilling to change (getting help with alcoholism and drug use), and i've come to realize that i don't have to feel guilty for not accepting his lifestyle and being a part of it...he doesn't know that i have started dating and i do think i would probably move out of state, or out of the country if i did get serious about someone else...

12/27/2007 7:49:21 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

ym49
Gresham, OR

not at frist but now we are! she lives in one state an I live in Oregon works out good that way

12/27/2007 9:27:35 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Would not have a clue as we are not friends at all still glad we are divorced longer the better.

12/28/2007 7:51:39 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

smalltownwis
New Auburn, WI

Sometime, we are tell he starts cutting me down,calling me name and yelling then i hang up on his and dont hear for weeks or a months dose not call kids at all or sees them so hard to be his friend. when we see each other still huge.
just play it with him

12/30/2007 5:34:30 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

rose37
Kyle, TX

That is how it happens with me also....We have three adult children and their children...But we cannot be around each other for more than a hour till he starts throwing up the past....That divorce was 30 years ago and he still keeps vivid memories...he needs a shrink....

12/30/2007 7:59:07 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

jan113
Downingtown, PA

Far from best friends, (couldn't trust him for a minute)however we can be civil with each other. The kids are grown but they get upset when he make negative remarks about me(can be Dr Jekyl Mr Hyde)I know in my heart if anything serious happened to me he would be there, he knows he messed up a good thing but too proud to admit it and continues same habits.~I have raised myself above getting into the drama

1/16/2008 9:42:02 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

tazmania_four20
Bothell, WA

you know its really sad that my X doesn't want to be my friend. She says if she is my friend then I can see my kids that are 3 and 1 and 1 on the way and she doesm't want me too see them. She was unfortunately abusive to our 3 year old and told her if she didn't stop i was going to Divorce here and get a restraining order the next day she did the exact thing and now i never see my kids. I'm in the middle of getting her for fraud for lying on the restraining order. I have talked to her once since then and she says she is punnishing me for wanting to be a father. Crazy shit huh.?

1/16/2008 10:17:17 PM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

maddy211
Farmingville, NY

Just because things don't work out with you doesn't mean you can't get over the bad things. Forgive and forget, let it go. You loved each other once right? I know lots can happen beleive me I have been there but I rented part of my house to an ex boyfriend and ex husband at the same time. People used to think I was a little crazy but they weren't bad people we just had bad relationships.

1/17/2008 10:47:07 AM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

blueyes37
Battle Creek, MI

My ex and I are still best friends. When you have kids it makes it easier to be friends then not to be. Everybody is different when it comes to this issue.

1/20/2008 11:34:56 AM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

john118
Johnston, RI

i agree just because one has a bad relationship does not mean you can not be friends with that person

1/22/2008 4:49:31 AM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

stormilove
Norman Park, GA

My ex and I are still friends. We talk weekly see each other about every 6 weeks enjoy the time we do have together and go back to our seperate lives. We never hated each other before, during or after the divorce it just didn't work out.

1/23/2008 2:03:11 AM Best of Friends after the divorce????  

collide64
Janesville, WI

Friends - sure. Best friends - that is weird and it's gotta be rare. JMO

Page: 1, 2, 3