Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup plentyoffish

I rapidly cancelled the other dates I had lined up that weekend. fort pierce singles She then proceeded to do a line of coke off the dinner table. That get in touch with lasted over two hours, there was in no way a moment of awkward silence, conversation flowed with ease. busty girls amateur So we hop back in the auto and head back toward the bar.

what is rubmaps

How you act is up to you, and there is not a wrong selection. dating in savannah ga Honestly, I had a script as well, and meeting an individual on the net was not 1 of them. For the reason that sadly, most of the initial conversation subjects standard of the beginning stage of a connection are basically fairly shallow and are just tiny talk, without having any comply with up queries. how to delete zoosk profile on ipad But coming right out the gate with shallow comments isn t the move.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/6/2007 6:21:53 AM Alternative Lifestyles  

aniceplaytoy
Baltimore, MD

Curious to see how many out here are into it, or even know the meaning. And if so tell me what's your definition?

12/6/2007 8:33:12 AM Alternative Lifestyles  

huckleberrysqr
Renton, WA

Well there are many different ways to live an alternative lifestyle. I would have to say that me being a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism is a bit alternative, because it's not the "norm".
There are those that are into alot of ink, heavy piercings, the punk scene, the death metal scene, swingers, polyamorous people, etc etc.
I guess alternative is all in the eyes of the beholder. I have such a diverse group of friends that I have a hard time viewing much of anything as being alternative.

12/6/2007 11:57:58 AM Alternative Lifestyles  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Choosing to live your life the way "you" want, not the way society thinks that you should. Yeah definitely going against what most would consider "normal"..

12/6/2007 12:01:40 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

jazzygirlok
Tulsa, OK

Is there such a thing as normal these days?

12/6/2007 12:07:18 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

When someone mentions alternative lifestyles I instantly get the idea he's talking about being a homosexual. If that's not the case, I suggest you spell out what you are talking about before you use an ambiguos term as alternative lifestyle.

12/6/2007 12:53:42 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

I thought it was being one thing one day and something else the next....variety, alternatives,.....i find swithcing from neutered to sexual is the most difficult.

12/6/2007 12:55:23 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

peachess
El Reno, OK

To much "Vanilla" alone is boring
xoxoPeaches.

12/6/2007 12:55:51 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

ylekiot
Carson City, NV

I'm a member of "AAAA" - Americans Against Acronym Abuse

12/6/2007 12:59:21 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

emt854
Appleton, WI

You got that right Peaches..

12/6/2007 1:01:19 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

aniceplaytoy
Baltimore, MD

Well so far "stormygrl" is on the right track...

As for "dutchboy4u" Dude I'm into the holes not the poles...

It's about stepping outside of the box, and going against the grain of what some people believe to be normal behavior.

It's to open up ones mind and just say,

Good beer, great open friendships, makes for unimaginable fantastic sex. And makes for a wickedly wild ride...

As the song says, "And They Were Swinging, Just-a-Swinging"

12/6/2007 1:03:50 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

aniceplaytoy
Baltimore, MD

"Peachess" I agree to much vanilla flavoring in here for some people to understand...

12/6/2007 1:04:41 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

peachess
El Reno, OK

I'm not into the Swinging...To complicated and scarey...There are many other ways to express yourself and have a wild kick ass time.
Let your mind wonder, Explore your life and have fun.
xoxoPeaches.

lol, got any "Lickerish rope"

[Edited 12/6/2007 1:05:12 PM]

12/6/2007 1:05:19 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

Playtoy...that would be "Swanging" in the south!

Hehehehehe!

12/6/2007 1:10:59 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

aniceplaytoy
Baltimore, MD

To funny "elfie" my southern grammar's corrected. I thank you...

And as for licorice rope? What flavor would you like??? I would prefer strawberry. That way I could at least enjoy eating my way free...

12/6/2007 1:12:25 PM Alternative Lifestyles  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Strawberry is fine, Grape handcuffs, bubblegum flavoured gag....
xoxoPeaches.

Page: 1, 2