Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

You could be a lover of Korean like stories or romantic motion pictures. dating discussion forums Numerous individuals would agree that this is for the best, while several other users on Twitter share the similar opinion that On the web Dating Applications are basically ruining relationships. I haven t spoken to him because that evening, and I have not utilised Tinder either. delete adult friend finder profile He meant so a great deal to me and I had by no means broken up with any person prior to! But what is a great I only see you as a friend gift? So, yes, I broke off a piece of my mom s cactus in the living space, potted it, and drove to his property.

mega hookup app

And it says a lot a lot more about your date than how they like to hold their bed. killeen personal classifieds When you meet up, you will get a superior thought as to how the conversation flows, if you delight in every single other s corporation, and so on. In distinct, they can view other users profiles, send winks, send a handful of inquiries generated by the platform, and add others to favorites. adultlook orlando You can verify their Assistance Forum if you have any situation and queries relating to your account.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2007 10:19:02 AM Cat and Mouse game  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

you better believe it bro

12/7/2007 10:24:20 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

SOULTRY..you are 38 and i suppose you are dealing with a generation of women much younger then I, BUT can you believe that even women in their 50's still think that they can hold out their P@@#Y's as if it was still 22 years old..Hey those days are over. I think women in my age bracket need to take down a bit and face the facts..THEY ARE NO LONGER TENDEROINES...LOL

12/7/2007 10:25:08 AM Cat and Mouse game  

scorpion1975
Leitchfield, KY

okay....here goes again

statements made should include some/most but never ALL, very few things fit into an ALL category...that being said...

Some/most women want a guy to take charge in the bedroom but not outside of it. They also think that because a guy shows a little bit of weakness, i.e. giving in during a fight, that they have no spark in the bedroom....stop and think that maybe we think you want us to give in during the fight so we can take charge in the bedroom.

and b t w...where are the women that like those walks and compassionate, yet bedroom savvy men?

just a thought

12/7/2007 10:27:24 AM Cat and Mouse game  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

look bro , plain and simple , women are all f*cked up in the head, you know that . dont try to understand it cuz you cant . youll spend your whole life tring to , to no avail . we hate to love them , but we cant live with out them . i havent met a woman in my life of sane mind . that includes my mother on down. no exceptions . it must me that hormonial thing they claim f*cks with their head. i dont know i dont have the answer . and i know no one else does either .

12/7/2007 10:28:45 AM Cat and Mouse game  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

ok now im just plain offended Soul. I am not Crazy... well not 3 weeks outta the month anyway!

12/7/2007 10:31:36 AM Cat and Mouse game  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

Thank God i don`t go thru that anymore.

12/7/2007 10:58:11 AM Cat and Mouse game  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

wonder why they call you crazycajun

12/7/2007 11:29:00 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

FIRESTARTER..Have you ever started the subject about sex with a man you recently met?

12/7/2007 11:31:23 AM Cat and Mouse game  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

im sure she has

12/7/2007 11:31:55 AM Cat and Mouse game  

composerman
Beverly Hills, CA

Figured out why everyone thinks I'm crazy, Cajun! I prefer my girl to be slut on the street (but only with me) - any place and every place we can find to be as nasty as we can think of - particularly enjoy removing her panties at Sunday brunch. I used to have a remote-control "buzzer", that fit right in her panties. The deal was when ever I took her for sushi, she had to wear them. It got to be such a regular thing I was beginning to smell like fish all the time. She liked to wear leg-length stay-ups just to see if I could feel whether she had panties on by the end of lunch. Only been caught twice, once by a nice oriental couple while actually pumping her from behind on a sidewalk just outside the Ritz Carlton and once by the police. We were on a photo shoot and the model kept taking off her skirt whenever I lifted up the camera (just cause I asked her to a few times...she enjoyed it!) But I prefer a lady in the bedroom because I don't like crude language (sensitive ears), except sometimes. Don't like pain either (giving or receiving) but hair can be pulled to very good effect, with lots of control and no pain, if done right. This requires skill and practice.

[Edited 12/7/2007 11:36:05 AM]

12/7/2007 11:33:48 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

CRAZY you appear to be a very beautiful looking lady and so far VERY OPEN MINDED, what do you expect from a man when you are dating him? And what should he expect from you?

12/7/2007 11:35:15 AM Cat and Mouse game  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Honesty, trust, communication, respect and lots of sex. He can expect the same in return. It is really quite simple as long as you are upfront and honest from the beginning about what you want. Relationships need time to grow and become more so patience is also a key quality.

12/7/2007 11:40:24 AM Cat and Mouse game  

billybuttspank
San Diego, CA

It seems to me that we humans tend to want what we don't have and disregard what we do. This is not gender specific, just human nature. We all want what we think is our "perfect match" and do not want to settle for anything less or compromise. In the end we compromise and feel we have lost something--the perfect love, a nicer car or better job.

I try to live and love by this motto--No expectations, no disappointments.

12/7/2007 11:41:14 AM Cat and Mouse game  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

...carl....your full of s--t, Your too easy to read and It's plain to see why you are alone. If you dont like the circle you are in, step out of it....

12/7/2007 11:42:29 AM Cat and Mouse game  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

You know Billy... I agree to some extent but I think that compromise is not settling. There are some qualities that are a must, no exception but there are other areas where I am willing to give a little. I know there is no "PERFECT" person or I would just be setting myself up for a heartbreak situation.

Page: 1, 2, 3