Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fb hookups

You are welcome, and no, we re not sorry for sharing. palm springs singles Soon after a week of chatting on BBM , we determine to meet up for a drinke. I consider it really is heightening the feeling for a lot of people today that they would genuinely like to have a romantic companion. grindr cd The concept of being a fat individual who is happily dating in public creates definitely robust feelings in people today.

skipthegames one night stands

Or accidentally matching with a goat referred to as Colin. craigslist the villages Perhaps the existing social events are great enough. Tana, who never falls brief of coming up with crazy ideas to entertain her fans, has been partying her way out of 2021 lately. online dating costa rica There have been highs and lows, and for the duration of the low instances, It s generally a challenge to keep the conversation going on a date except for some naturally talented persons.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2007 9:32:06 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

Ladies..I have to say that every time I enter any kind of chat room, I ALWAYS find women b*tching about how men are always looking to talk about sex or say that they are looking for a soul mate when all they want to do is have sex. OMG!! Why do women like to think of this as a flaw in men when the fact is men have been this way since the beginning of time. True some men like to talk that BS about being Christians and wanting to wait. That's a bunch of crap. On the other hand women cliam to be disgusted with mens ONE TRACK MIND but keep coming into these chat rooms when they already know things will never change. Once a woman claims to have found Mr Right, it is she who wants nothing more then spending the whole day doing what men spend the day going after..CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY WE KEEP FINDING OURSELVES GOING AROUND IN THE SAME CIRCLE?

12/7/2007 9:36:05 AM Cat and Mouse game  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

Carlito i don`t know.But i`m not one of the women complaining about men with one track minds.

12/7/2007 9:40:30 AM Cat and Mouse game  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

ILL TELL YOU BRO , they dont want nobody to know that there just as freaky as us . they want to be political correct so to speak . lady in the streets freak in the sheets sydrome

12/7/2007 9:53:52 AM Cat and Mouse game  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Isn't that what men would prefer though... lady in the street and a freak in the bed? Surely men like a LITTLE excitement! I personally like a man who can keep up with me!

12/7/2007 9:54:25 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

I took the time to read what WRITERMAN had expressed under the title "Women are their own enemies" I agree with him 100%. We as men are just being men, we never had to fight for equality but accepted the fact that we are not endangered but women being equal. Problem is, women wish to be equal ONLY when it suits them. When was the last time as equals did a woman called any of you guys and asked you on a date..meaning she was paying for everything.
Women ALL say that like long walks, going out for diner etc. etc..Hey I love all those things as well. I'll do this everyday IF a woman wanted to pick up the tab...lol

[Edited 12/7/2007 9:54:59 AM]

12/7/2007 9:56:42 AM Cat and Mouse game  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

I'll give my best shot, sweetie

12/7/2007 9:56:58 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

CRAZYCAJUN...we all like excitement, but as men we are always being kicked to the curb for trying to bring some excitement into our lives. We can have excitement ONLY when the women says ok

12/7/2007 10:01:40 AM Cat and Mouse game  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

Carlito now i disagree with you on that point .That just isn`t true about all women .

12/7/2007 10:04:50 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

FIRESTARTER..nothing really applies to everyone, but in general I think this holds true to the large majority of women. Ask any man if he has not had to deal with this problem atleast 100 times during his life time

12/7/2007 10:06:26 AM Cat and Mouse game  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

I am so with you FIRE!

Hell... I like a man to "take charge" in the bedroom. We can compromise if needed outside the bedroom!

[Edited 12/7/2007 10:06:58 AM]

12/7/2007 10:08:09 AM Cat and Mouse game  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

you've been with the wrong women bro, but i feel you as well

12/7/2007 10:08:41 AM Cat and Mouse game  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

I agree Soul.... ps. you got mail

12/7/2007 10:09:07 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

It has been said..( I have no actual proof of this ) that in the world population, women out number men at the rate of 7 to 1. IF this is true, it should be us men who should have that laid back attitude.
Women always say that men can't be loyal to the mate. Well, if every man had a woman and was totally loyal to that women, them how man women would be left out with a man if the ratio of 7 to 1 was true. If this ever happened, women would be cutting each others throats to lay with a man..lol

12/7/2007 10:09:34 AM Cat and Mouse game  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

Yeah Carlito i agree with soul on that point.Hey Cajun

12/7/2007 10:10:58 AM Cat and Mouse game  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

SOULTRY..don't get me wrong..I have had my share of good women and reall Asshole, just as I am sure that you have been there done that..lol

Page: 1, 2, 3