Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any real hookup sites

They re more subtle, much less awkward ways to ask if someone s adventurous. gay dating oklahoma city Find out what concerns to ask on your next date. This is a single of the greatest concerns to ask a girl. skipthegames quad cities Relationships have to have time to unfold, so do some reflecting after your 1st date is more than to assess how it went.

mega personls

A few years ago my wife and I and an additional Basic Authority and his wife were on a Church assignment. craigslist personals champaign Tall Eric and one more guy were occupying the nearest bench, so I rested my arms on the fence, watching the little ones. Further, if you had an appointment with your worker and you require to reschedule, please use the website listed above for further assistance. meet me dating site review You can lastly be the particular person you seriously are, in complete safety, and focus on obtaining those who have far more in prevalent for you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/7/2007 2:42:27 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I will not ask how would your life be different because we really have no way of knowing what changes might have had a different outcome. But just by taking a fleeting moment in life that you might have done differently, what would that have been?

I would have accepted the people who cared the most about me into my life

12/7/2007 2:45:26 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

Would have never gotten a divorce 35 years ago.

12/7/2007 3:16:59 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Would have divorced my first husband alot sooner and been more selfish in what I needed as far as a career versus just being there for everybody else.

12/7/2007 3:34:50 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

If you had ask me this two months ago I would have said "divorced" sooner. But now I think my ex and I could have made it after learning some stuff these past few months that I had not known before.

12/7/2007 5:12:03 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I would have waited to marry my good husband--not the one who gave me 3 kids--then left and was as dead for 12 yrs.

I can't say i would have had more fun---because between hardships I had a ball:

12/7/2007 5:16:14 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

sandiblond
Colorado Springs, CO

spent more time with the kids, they grew up way to fast...

12/7/2007 7:21:50 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I would not have married the two losers I did marry. But I would still have had my kids. But they would have come later than they did because I would have gotten a good education.

12/7/2007 7:25:21 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

If I had know sooner that he was having an affair I would have kicked his ass to the curb six months earlier!!!

12/7/2007 7:42:43 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

colings400
Spokane, WA

If i had known i would have lived life more fully and enjoyed the time we had together with much more passion

12/7/2007 8:27:04 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I would have been more focused on my education, instead of the "boys"

12/7/2007 8:36:03 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I would have taken all those chances I missed!!!!!

12/7/2007 8:42:17 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

i wouldn`t have married her twice

12/7/2007 10:34:17 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

21stcent
South Prairie, WA

I think I would have started planning that retirement thing a little sooner. Maybe invested in some stocks, maybe put some away..... Who am I kidding? Life has been grand and I would not change a thing.

12/7/2007 11:03:08 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

if id known i was going to live this long, i woulda took better care of my health.

12/7/2007 11:30:31 PM If I knew then what I know now...  

emt854
Appleton, WI

I would have followed my dream regardless what my ex said.

Page: 1, 2