Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal meet now

Hook ups, friendships or even some thing long term had been all possibilities for me, and this filled me with excitement. gay singles events los angeles Then one day I had my wisdom teeth pulled and my cheeks became grapefruits. BestCompany. dateinasia sign in It quickly became clear that the boys were a lot more interested in playing hide and seek than in taking in baseball history, so we headed to the park exactly where we d all met.

hookup classifieds near me

The sign up process—which contains a incredibly detailed, 150 query questionnaire—is a journey, but the brand as soon as claimed to be accountable for building four% of marriages in the Plus, premium subscription members have the selection to go on a video date before meeting in particular person. dating websites in trinidad It has about 8 million customers, the most of any other dating app surveyed by Statista. The upside is that when u got a match, means the gal has read your profile and thinks you are OK. bed page houston It really is a little bit all or practically nothing if we choose that we want to be sharing space physically, she stated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2007 8:38:09 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I have a single income, I file single, no dependents, I am the single occupant in my home and I have been doing this to close to 20 years. If anyone needs more information, they need only ask. I returned to my married name..and I have listed single on all the forms Doctors ask you to fill out, when you are new patient...and I have noticed that they always say...Miss, Ms...When I used to put Divorced...they would use Mrs..so and so...and it always made me pause, and wonder why were they calling for my mother

12/9/2007 8:41:51 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

Good question. I put divorced and i tink is sort of like a battle ribbon. The word shows that you were commetted at one time but also went threw the pain that it causes.

I don't care what anyone says it is painful to both parties envolved.
I also think it says I've been there so don't play me for a fool

12/9/2007 12:17:41 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

michael061
Arlington, VA

I think you can consider yourself single, if you have completely left your marriage in your past.

I have never been married, but I have had several long, very satisfying relationships. (one that involved children that I loved dearly)

What I think matters are things like,

1. Are you a virgin? (Lord I hope not.)
2. Do you have a husband living with you? (Again, I hope not.)
3. Do you have children living with you? If so, are they well behaved?
(I hope they are, because I actually like well behaved children.)
4. Are you still in love with the last guy? (If so, I am not interested.)
5. Do you hate men in general? (That can be quite a challenge.)
6. Are your expectations really high? (I might not be the right guy for you.)

The only real difference between singles our age, and folks who have been divorced, is that those of us who have never been married were spared the divorce process.
Believe it or not, not going through a divorce, does not always mean that we were never hurt.

There really should be some kind of equation here.
Maybe something like,-- For every two years you were divorced, subtract one year from the time you were married. (Four years, would erase a two year marriage)

And, for every year you have been without sex, (with a someone of the opposite sex), add ten percent back to your virginity. (After ten years, feel free to call yourself a virgin)

Michael

12/9/2007 12:20:18 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I think I will give up the quest to be a virgin again.

12/9/2007 12:27:49 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I am single and loving it......

Travel agents never ask, when booking a cruise, do you want a single of divorced cabin?
When I check into a hotel they never ask if I want a single or divorced room?
When eating out, the hostess never asks do you want a single or divorced booth?
When checking my wallet for dollar bills I never look for divorced bills, just singles.
I have slept in a single bed, but never a divorced bed.
So now I will divorce myself from this topic and thread.............

12/9/2007 3:57:56 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I always thought there should be a line on here that said all of the above!!!single
married
separated
divorced
single
widowed
ALL OF THE ABOVE I was all of these
at one time!!

That way some won't have to lie about it!!!
I put single because I no longer wanted to be called the "widow" But had to change it to get on the widows groups---go figure

[Edited 12/9/2007 3:58:28 PM]

12/9/2007 4:02:34 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

robert007
Orlando, FL

lawvixon, you have single handily come up with more than enough single minded reasons be single.

12/9/2007 4:06:26 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

robert007
Orlando, FL

sorprano You're a reborn virgin? Have you been taken to the promise land yet?

12/10/2007 3:56:01 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

On some of the dating sites,there is no place to put that you are widowed. But it doesn't make me feel stupid to put down i'm a widow--have been widowed 2 times--does that qualify me as the black widow????

I surely hope not,because I had nothing to do with them dying--honest:

1st.one cancer
2nd. one--at his g-friends and fell off a tractor into a brush hog---see what happens when you're married and have a g-friend??/

12/10/2007 4:04:11 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Yikes, I was married and had girlfriends.........what is a brush hog?

[Edited 12/10/2007 4:05:20 PM]

12/10/2007 4:41:00 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

robert007
Orlando, FL

Sorry law, its not an animal

Page: 1, 2