Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

We actually walked 5 actions prior to he says ‘oh this is my home do you want to come inside? I didn t know what to do so I just followed him in. senior dating west palm beach In February 2020, Matt proposed to Ashton and the couple is happily engaged and anxiously awaiting a final wedding date amid COVID complications. It was the worst choice, it made me quickly regret the massive hot chocolate I had half an hour earlier. rubratings baton rouge She has shared her most hilarious and also weirdest date practical experience.

portland hookup site

Only web site members can view your profile, any of your images are not public like your private data which is visible only by the moderation group. camden nj dating If it is an original character, a character from a show, or a thing else it would generally be for the reason that they are performing it since the roleplayer decides to have that character date yet another character. The ideal way to get more than my ex is to jump head initially into the dating pool. adult friend finder phoenix I ve been on the net dating for about a year now and I ve been shocked by how dismissive many ladies have been.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/8/2007 10:34:25 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

robert007
Orlando, FL

Need some opinions - After a person is married they are either still married, separated, divorced or widowed. Why do many claim to be "single" rather than separated, divorced or widowed on online dating websites?

12/8/2007 10:42:00 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

My best guess is that some think of it as a "catchall" word that indicates that the person is "unattached"... then again, some people might actually have never been married and others may feel some stigma attached to being divorced or widowed.

12/8/2007 10:55:06 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

robert007
Orlando, FL

I had this discussion with a date and she was not convinced she was any thing but single after two divorces. As you say, maybe the catch-all phrase for everyone other than married.

12/8/2007 11:26:56 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

i put divorced first on my profile, then thought about it. It was an out of high school marriage that only lasted 5 years. So after all this time..it doesn't even count..I am Single!!

xoDaz

12/8/2007 11:43:51 PM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

I had single marked when I first filled this thing out but then later reviewed it and changed it to divorced. I almost wonder if that was the only choice we had before we get the actual profile filled out as I have heard others say the same. ???

12/9/2007 3:40:02 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Don't understand the controversy as after being divorced for and alone for more than 27 years [with just a 6 month disaster 23 years ago], I sure do not even remember what it was like to be married. I feel single but I put divorced on profile.

12/9/2007 3:43:32 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I am divorced, but single.

12/9/2007 4:38:22 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

I'm divorced!

12/9/2007 4:43:27 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

divorced,with battle scars on my heart.

12/9/2007 4:46:39 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I was married for six months thirty years ago. I consider myself single rather then divorced.

12/9/2007 4:49:36 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Chucky, really in your case I would agree.

12/9/2007 4:59:28 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Maybe she is trying to make it clear that she has no past attachments with the ex’s.? or
Epithetphobia – fear of being defined by a word. Like Bob said, stigma attached to being divorced or widowed. (ok I made up epithetphobia)

I’m divorced. When I was first divorced I would tell people I’m single just because I didn’t really think about it.

Something else to consider, I think some people are a lot more private in their personal life, they can feel “I’m single and anything beyond that is none of your d@%$ business”. That would be more outside the dating spectrum.

Wasn't this a date that came from DH? How did it go?

12/9/2007 6:49:52 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

because they choose to label themselves what they want to. It si their right as breathing humans. NOw when they die, they must pronounce their real status to the alians

12/9/2007 6:53:53 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

in catholic religion one is single again only if the marriage was annulled--divorced otherwise--i do see some profioles and it lists single and there were children involved too--i would guess they were married at one time--and get away for being single now--i have to add if you have not had sex for a long time is that where the word reborn came about--then i'm a reborn virgin at that myself

12/9/2007 8:30:24 AM Once married can you ever be "single" again?  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

I guess I put single because if I'm not with someone, I consider myself "single". At our age just about everyone is divorced or widowed, and single again!

Page: 1, 2