Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

car fun listcrawler

He proudly talked about how he has had 11 jobs in two years simply because does not suit me to hang about areas too extended . dating service virginia Resolved to uncover a new life companion, Cecile joined Lots of Fish. So I started medication once again and attempted to be as consistent as I can when it came to the sessions. hot women in edmonton To end things off correctly, I sent him however a further explanation, stating why I felt uncomfortable.

better than craigslist for hookups

There s also no way for catfish to get onto this app. clearwater hookups When a match is produced, it may be best not to retain a long period of communication by way of chat or text. Hello Guys everyone applying snapchat traffic for adult dating ? Hey, I am new into CPA, I would like to operate on CPA dating niche. cityxguide maui More than pumpkin pie, I saw my boyfriend s brother s dog drag anything tiny along the floor and drop it in the middle of the living space.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

8/23/2009 12:58:33 PM the simple things in life  
rgmchat
Prosperity, PA

we all have to work, do this do that and seems we never have time to enjoy ourselfs. so what do you do to relax and enjoy free time?

mine is playing guitar, fishing, camping and animals

8/23/2009 1:19:59 PM the simple things in life  

mowboss54
Over 1,000 Posts (1,196)
Springdale, PA

I like to crochet, do word puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, games on DHU and spending time with my friends

8/23/2009 1:22:59 PM the simple things in life  

groomerdb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,719)
Somerset, PA

I do alot of different things depends on my mood. Fish, walk, bike, groom the dogs, read, and many many more things

8/23/2009 1:31:09 PM the simple things in life  

kevinbarry
Mount Joy, PA

I catch up with a few friends 2 - 3 times a week for coffee, lunch, and dinner. I also am a tv addict.

My favorite shows are: 24, Raising the Bar, the CSI's and the Law and Order group, and some commentary shows like Keith Olbemann, Rachael Maddow, Bill Maher, Coupling (on BBC), HBO comedy shows like Lewis Black etc.

I also like going to the mall and poking around Macy's, Dillards, and other anchor retailers. Like shopping for grandkids and my daughters.

I also have 3 - 4 Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese restaurants I frequent where I know the owners and the wait staff, so I hang out at each for quite a while socializing.

8/23/2009 1:51:42 PM the simple things in life  

lollie222
Harrisburg, PA

To relax. I like to go swimming, sit in the jacuzzi. I love spending time in botanical gardens...or around a lot of flowers. I love nature...zoos, parks etc...

8/23/2009 1:54:56 PM the simple things in life  

chicklets102
Over 2,000 Posts (2,612)
North Wales, PA

I work, clean, iron and do spread sheets ... anything to stay out of the garden
boring aren't I

8/23/2009 4:28:41 PM the simple things in life  

sensual97
Reading, PA

I enjoy fishing, putting jigsaw puzzles together, read a book, or spend time with friends.

8/23/2009 4:48:40 PM the simple things in life  

shm18013
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,410)
Bangor, PA

Read, crochet, visit friends and family, garden, walk, hike...depends on the day, the mood and the weather.

8/23/2009 4:52:05 PM the simple things in life  

rrrsmile
Over 1,000 Posts (1,662)
York, PA

I spend a lot of time doing house projects currently...I do enjoy the finished product.
Painting
Gardening front/back
Free hand whimiscal painting...currently the entrance way. Still in think mode honestly
Reading
Cooking...I just make it up as I go.
Decorating
Once my son gets back in school....this week I plan to get cracking at the gym and take piano lessons.
My situation is a little different then some folks I at work from/at home. Obviously, we all need our creative outlets.

The one thing I did not mention is DH...which currently is taking too much of my time. The gym and piano lessons will help shift that it's about replacing 1 addiction with a healther one. Yep, I'm addicted to the nonsense folks post!

8/23/2009 5:33:04 PM the simple things in life  
harleywidow
Johnstown, PA

Riding my motorcycle & spending time with my friends. Spending time with my daughter & grandson.

8/23/2009 5:34:48 PM the simple things in life  

teacherscout
Springdale, PA

playing with the cats and kittens

8/23/2009 6:18:19 PM the simple things in life  

noneaurbusiness
Easton, PA

watching a butterfly do it's drunken dance through the sky, the giggles of small children, jumping in puddes, holding hands, camping, figuring out what shapes the clouds are with my son, doing house projects, taking a walk during a sunshower, having a few good friends I can count on no matter what, knowing am someone's no matter what friend, quilting, reading, the unconditional love I get from my family...

My simplest pleasure, which is the greatest one of all, is waking up on the green side of the grass.

8/24/2009 3:32:35 AM the simple things in life  

kym64
Wilkes Barre, PA

reading...walking...WORK (love my job)...cleaning and decorating(yep one of those freaks)...Art (no He's not a man)...swimming and SUN!!!.

8/24/2009 4:37:03 AM the simple things in life  

medic60
Over 2,000 Posts (3,201)
Leechburg, PA

Riding the bike is the best way I find to enjoy time off from work.

8/24/2009 6:28:44 AM the simple things in life  

triketramp
Johnstown, PA

Riding my bike, hunt, fish, golf,oil painting.

8/24/2009 2:59:52 PM the simple things in life  

sliberti
Ambler, PA

I love to read, garden, go to the beach, bird watch, yard sale, watch a good movie, go out for breakfast. I am a very simple woman, down to earth. a country girl if you will. lol