Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler over 40

And 1 point the apps and internet sites have going for them is that capacity to simply enable you meet more individuals. dating websites in boston ma According to Tinder, this is to make certain matches are made with people today who share interests and typical mates. Primarily, when you first sign up you can have a short browse across other users images, but you won t be capable to reach out and message them. nashville adultlook This indicates that the web site is geared towards spontaneous hookups, but it is also appropriate for those that do not like to devote a lot of time browsing about.

usasexguide new

I choose a singles night over two other possibilities a quiz night for singles and just a speed dating event which sounded a bit various so off we went. craigslist fort irwin It could seem as a form of flattery but overall, it can be looked upon as an innocent try to flirt. All ten of the dating apps on this list have these options. cuban dating culture A marriage to a non baptized person can be specially complicated for the reason that of the higher chasm in religious belief.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/10/2007 3:42:16 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

By golly--so now I find out you can buy a man at the mall--tomorrow i was planning on going to the mall:

I will look into this, you say--i need a warranty and insurance--what else???

maybe a microscope?? gonna check this out--ty for the deal--let ya know how I make out--lmao------hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss::

12/10/2007 4:31:12 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Just keep it in mind when you do that shopping--never know what kind of bargains you can get!!

12/10/2007 9:09:54 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

30% off is average. Prefer 50% off ,especially in real estate.
Wholesale!!! the only way to go !!

[Edited 12/10/2007 9:11:12 PM]

12/10/2007 9:23:50 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Just remember when shopping for men wholesale many are IRREGULARS. I bought one ane he was missing a penis.....and it was ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Another one had no brain, but I found him in the discount bin.............or was it the bar? I don't remember now...

[Edited 12/10/2007 9:25:46 PM]

12/10/2007 10:11:27 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Well you should always go with "If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is"

Thoroughly check out everything that is on clearance--because once you buy it--it's yours!!

12/10/2007 11:09:05 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

joesmom1986
Redding, CA

I got some good advice once- If you don't want a drunk, don't go shopping in the drunk store.

12/11/2007 6:30:54 AM What kind of shopper are you?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I would shop at a place where, the particular person comes with a school of Phiranna Fish, and if it doesn't turn out, well, nuf said.

But, wait, order in the next 10 minutes, and we will throw in some Lipitor, to halp the fish reduce Cholesterol. Saw, that on CSI.

12/11/2007 6:09:53 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Went shopping at the mall today--got some presents and some things for myself:

When I saw the man on sale sign--only one left---Tall,dark,and handsome--but they wouldn't give me a warranty--plus he cost too much--so dang it --i told them to keep him:

But there were a lot of men alone at the mall--and really looking me over--but too afraid to approach me,I guess. They were free,too.--lol:

Will try another day--when they get another shipment in==maybe then???????

Nite--nite all--lotsafuninpa.

12/11/2007 6:13:00 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

something you gals might keep in mind. A man goes to the store, grocery or any other type, to get something. Men do not shop. We know exactly what we need before making the decision before going.

women, on the other hand, do love to shop, well, most anyway. Men do not mind going shopping with women in many cases.

12/11/2007 6:16:28 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Boy, I must be shopping at the wrong grocery store. The only guys that have asked for my help could barely walk and needed help with something on the top shelf!

12/11/2007 6:36:10 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

many need help on the top shelf!!!!

[Edited 12/11/2007 6:36:39 PM]

12/11/2007 6:40:23 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

i've been missing the top shelf? there is a 'top shelf'?? wow

12/11/2007 6:43:43 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

SEE

And Lotsafun---You went shopping too late!!! The early bird gets the worm!!

Hugs

[Edited 12/11/2007 6:45:26 PM]

12/11/2007 6:43:45 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

broke,,

12/11/2007 7:49:11 PM What kind of shopper are you?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

joesmom,,, so if I want someone that rides a bike hang out at the Harley shop.

If I want a handyman, hang out at home depot and if I see a guy I would like to meet I can go up and ask him opinion of a tool for "MY BROTHER or UNCLE" and I don't really know another man to ask.

Or a guy that likes gardens, hang out at a home and garden shop in the garden section.

A cowboy, go to a rodeo ....a musician at a record store... hummm.....I think I'm getting it !!!

Page: 1, 2, 3